World Cup TV Scheduale For Canada

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by squadra_azzurri, Apr 9, 2006.

1. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i emailed both sportsnet and tsn... and tsn told me their world cup scheduale link.. they said all the games will be live that you see on this scheduale and they still have to make a scheduale for video replays.. TSN and Sportsnet are going to be showing the games.. For italy it will be:

June 12 Italy vs. Ghana Hanover 2:30 pm / 11:30 am TSN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 17 Italy vs. United States Kaiserslautern 2:30 pm / 11:30 am Sportsnet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 22 Czech Republic vs. Italy Hamburg 9:30 am / 6:30 am TSN

here is the link to all the games: http://www.wcup06.ca/schedule_results/

cant wait :D

2. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    All the Games are live on ESPN2 as well. The Italy-USA one is live on ABC because it's a weekend game and the US is playing...

3. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    we do not have ESPN2 .. unless TSN gets their rights from them.. which is quite often.. tsn gets ESPN2 shows time to time.. maybe tsn is getting their games from them.

4. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
    TSN/Sportsnet will be getting their rights from the BBC like they always do.

5. forza_azzurri

forza_azzurri Member

May 31, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We don't need ESPN2 Feeds.

Canadian coverage of the WC has alwys been better than the US even though Canada never qualifies.

We get to see every game live plus repeats plus some live games in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.

Sportsnet/TSN get their feeds from British television I believe whish is a hell of alot better than hearing those PRO American announcers.

6. Pottertons

Pottertons New Member

May 28, 2003
    Canada_GTA
    Here here.

Actually, if you want the all out comm, you should do what I did during the Euros.

If your PC is within distance and you have a surround sound or mini-hi-fi rigged up to the TV. Then you should just tune in to Radio 5live on the beeb site, and listen to that commentary.

I just use a 'Y' jack that comes from the output of the PC then plugs into the audio jacks in the back of my stereo. Might be a bit of a pain to go through, but it makes a massive difference.
    Because our matches are all live, the commentary is in sync.

7. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i do have surround sound on the tv that i would watch soccer games on so need for me to jack up no volume.. anyways i messaged because i dont know what you mean by the commentary is sync... please explain.