Discussion in 'World Cup 2010: Fans & Travel' started by kayoss, Jun 2, 2010.
Final ticket cat 1 and 2 now on fifa.com..
I arrived home this morning (got to pay for the trip after all) but my sons are still in Cape Town now and have five extra category 1 tickets for the Holland v Uruguay game. Their numbers in South Africa are 0792783295 and 0721158346. If you want/need tickets call them (and mention how you saw my post on Bigsoccer.com). We'd like to get face value (i.e., the money FIFA already sucked out of us) which is $600 per ticket, but a reasonable offer will be considered. The tickets are great seats in Block 116 in the midfield. They're staying in Sea Point now so an exchange should be easy to pull off. For those who haven't been to Cape Town, it is by far the nicest place we visited.
According to this Germany will win so sell your tickets to a German! Dunno who thinks these things out....
Believe it or not....This world cup is already determined by the numbers....
1. Brazil won the World Cup in 1994; before that they also won in 1970. Adding1970 + 1994= 3964
2. Argentina won its last World Cup in 1986; before that they also won in 1978. Adding 1978 + 1986= 3964
3. Germany won its last World Cup in 1990; before that they also won in 1974. Adding 1974 + 1990= 3964
4. Brazil also won the World Cup in 2002; before that they also won in 1962. Adding 1962+ 2002= 3964
5. Therefore if you want to know which nation is going to win the World Cup in 2010, you only have to subtract 2010 from the magic number that we have determined: 3964.
3964 minus 2010 = 1954...
In 1954 the World Cup was won by Germany!!!
Oh good so that means Uruguay will win in Brazil again. That will please the locals.
Germany Spain Tickets available! face value (sorry if wrong thread!)
I have four spares and can fax you the details you need to pick up the tickets.
They are CAT 3 with a face value of USD 250
Please urgently send a text to SA mobile +27 73 50 57 972 interested. Or call Uk mobile +44 79 211 54 299
Not on email so please text
when are these tickets for? the worldcup that just ended or the next one. how far in advance do you need to buy tickets for the games ???
thanksss! CONGRATS SPAIN! www.ALLSTARSOCCERMOMENTS.com (so funny, someone just sent this to me this past weekend. )