World Cup Ticket Exchange: ONLY FOR TRADING, NOT FOR SELLING

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by Paul Ryu, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh :( cry cry cry cry cry I don't wanna lose money.............

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh my " friends " charged me four times more than they should have.........

Cry cry cry please buy them off me, EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL SELLER AND THESE TICKETS COULD BE BLACKLISTED BY FIFA.

How about you try and sell them by the ground with a bucket tonne of police watching your EVERY MOVE and making a sale more or less impossible.

This forum is for good people, not the sub human scum of you..........

2. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    " Brazil is out, if you want to sell for a big price, you will not succeed "

Not that I encourage this, but I met a lot of Argie fans without tickets to the group games who were more than happy to pay $500 - $800 for Iran v Argentina cat 3.............. I dread to think how much they would pay for the final.

Happy Brazil have a load of tickets for locals, but the Argies have been shifted and given such a low %%% of tickets for all games. Not really on Fifa.........

3. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    3rd place cat 1 have a couple of tickets available on the Fifa website if you fancy messing around for a while, so DON'T pay inflated prices for this game, available at face value and legal.

Take that money grabbing criminals, I hope you lose a fortune :D

4. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    My other strategy and weird way of doing things to all.........

For some STUPID reason for EVERY SINGLE MATCH right before k.o tickets become available through Fifa,,,, so if you go to the nearest ticket centre in Rio, pay quickly online you may miss 20 minutes but would be able to see most of the final for face value!?

5. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    This was 10 minutes ago - possibly only one ticket - but does prove they are available and more will come up.

Please DON'T make people rich and potentially not be able to get in.

I have a friend who tried the website for 7 hours for a game and finally got a ticket, it's worth it!

Attached Files:

6. martindudu

martindudu Member

Jun 26, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
  7. phlopez86

phlopez86 Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Club:
    Rayo Vallecano Madrid
    Hi all,

I´m looking tickets for M64.

I have to trade or Sell (face value) 2 tickets cat 3 for M63. I arrive to Rio today at 23 (GALEÃO).

8. NikK2014

NikK2014 Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Hi, im not interested I AM DESPERATE, for 4 tickets to the final for me and my family. We are from Argentina and this is a once in life opportunity. I have me great trades here in BS, have helped and also been helped by some great Brazilian guys here, changing Argentina games and giving them Brazil games.

I have nothing more to trade, but for those real fans, especially Brazilian fans who bought final tickets to see your team in the final. You know how incredibly happy you were when you bought the tickets for you and your friends/family hoping to see Brazil in the final. PLEASE give another family the chance to experience this, Its not the same taking my 7 and 5 years old to a bar or a beach, we re here in Rio and need to get in, I will pay face value and if if you want more, I will consider it and if I can pay it, will gladly do so. If you have even just 1 ticket please PM as well, we just need to get in no matter what category or location.

PLEASE guys, Im not asking for free tickets, just asking for tickets!!! Let me know, and thanks.

9. Big_Man

Big_Man Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Hi I have 1 match ticket to M63 Brazil vs Netherlands Cat 2 whats app me +852 60503890 I am in Rio

10. Big_Man

Big_Man Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    I have 2 tickets to the world cup final M64 Germany vs Argentina Cat 3 whatsapp only +852 60503890 I am in Rio

11. kurapika

kurapika New Member

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  12. Paul Eastwood

Paul Eastwood Red Card

Feb 18, 2014
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Ignore the sellers for 3rd place game people.

You can buy them direct from fifa as I showed.....

13. Rominger

Rominger Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Here it says -1 for all categories right now, so not exactly easy at the moment (I have already bought mine a long time ago, for the record)

14. Aguilucho 2014

Mar 12, 2014
    Club:
    Club América
    A friend of mine has 2 Cat 1 tix for tomorrows game (match 63) - face value
    PM me
    Serious inquiries only
    Thanks

15. Fedechat

Fedechat Member

Argentina
    Apr 30, 2014
    South Florida, USA
    2x tickets for M63 (Brazil vs Netherlands) Cat1, great location (lower level, row C), asking face value ($330 each, 660 for both).

16. Aguilucho 2014

Mar 12, 2014
    Club:
    Club América
    Similar here Federico!!! How are you been my friend!!! Did you have a great WCup!!! Thank you so much for all your help!!!

17. Milijulia89

Milijulia89 New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    I have millage from american airlines

18. Milijulia89

Milijulia89 New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Im interested ! I have americanairlines millage!!! Milijulia@hotmail.com

19. Milijulia89

Milijulia89 New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Im interested send me a mail please to milijulia@hotmail.com

20. bonafieldlove

bonafieldlove New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Club:
    AC Siena
    i have one ticket for match 64

21. Fedechat

Fedechat Member

Argentina
    Apr 30, 2014
    South Florida, USA
    It has been so so, a lot of bad luck.
    Our first match (M55, brother and me) couldn't make it!! the was a fog in Buenos Aires that morning and the plane was delayed, we moved to another airport but by the time we got there, the fog attacked this airport too.

For M58 (hard to get, I got it a day before), the plane was on time but it landed 1 hour later because GRU was busy, then we went to SDU to drop our baggage's but TAM did not allowed it because I was 3 hours earlier and Malex was full. I finally complain about it and they accepted our luggage but it was 1:35 pm. We took a taxi to the Maracana, when we tried to enter to one of the entering points (bridge), nobody was allowed, they sent us to another gate which did not exists, everybody complain about it and after back and forth, the security with some fans opened one of the fence (it was hard as hell). We got to our seats around 2:15pm but our seats was occupied with 2 old ladies (55~65), I did not want to make a scene so we decided to seat on the floor (next to a wheelchair), then by 2:35 (35min 2nd round) we had to leave, our plane was leaving from SDU at 4:08 (they moved from 4:30pm), but by the time we got to the airport, the flight was delayed until 5:15 (@#$#@#).

For M60 we were on time but my cousin and an old friend that were coming from Buenos Aires that morning couldn't make it, they put them on another flight but it was already too late, I tried to sell those 2 seats at face value (on the forum) without any luck, and I did not find any child around the stadium. I did not try to sell it around the stadium, I did not want to have any problem with the police (you never know...). Anyway, Argentina won and my brother was sooo happy and I did not care about the money I have lost (I was able to recover the miles that I used for our M55 flight and my cousin/friend's flight M60).

Now I have 2 extra M63, great seat and I bought it as a backup in case Argentina lost, they were for my cousin/friend but since Argentina won, they did not want to travel 2 1/2 days on a Bus for watch M63 (the flights are expensive and no seat with miles left). They want to come for M64 but since I couldn't get any tickets yesterday in the morning, they did not take the last Bus from Bs As to Rio.

I HOPE I can get at least 1 ticket for my brother, I can't pay over 2.000 usd just for a seat, 95 % of my flight were paid with miles (I'm still spend $2.000 for taxes/fees).

Stuckin1au repped this.
  22. martindudu

martindudu Member

Jun 26, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    HELLO ARE YOU IN RIO? WHATSAAP 005491140727171

23. bonafieldlove

bonafieldlove New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Club:
    AC Siena