World Cup Coke + Brahma Cup Swap

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by takoyaki09, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Macos11

Macos11 Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Vaasa, Finland
    You're right, but I was talking about the cups in the Final . They have Germany - Argentina on them. They look awesome also :)!

scooterz repped this.
  2. scooterz

scooterz Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Brahma cups from the final have Germany - Argentina flags, and have the country names written in Portuguese. I only managed to snag one of these cups. I wonder if they were really able to print them last minute, or if the 3 other possible combinations from the semi-final teams were produced and are collecting dust in a warehouse somewhere...

3. Macos11

Macos11 Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Vaasa, Finland
    We were really surprised that they run out of them also. I only managed to get two of them after which they were finished. They could have sold much more beer by just printing more of them...

4. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey @Piffy187, If you still want to trade let me know. I just PMed you.

I'd live to trade for a US-Portugal cup too. Anybody have an extra they want to swap?

5. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I still have an extra US-Ghana cup (don't worry @Piffy187 yours is set aside) and I also have an extra US-Belgium R16 cup in Salvador (just the stadium picture, not the flags).

I'd love to get an Argentina-Germany final cup, but that's a longshot. But if someone has US-Portugal I'd like to make a swap for that so I'd have all 4 US cups.

Piffy187 repped this.
  6. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    here's my collection. I'm glad I grabbed a cup from all 7 matches I attended. Plus the generic one (I threw away about a dozen of those) and I snagged the Budweiser one off the ground.

[​IMG]

7. Leica

Leica Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    The final cup is simply beautiful!!

10513400_10202854025805746_6562365463079591536_n.jpg

mdesigner and PabloSanDiego repped this.
  8. MattC

MattC Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Unfortunately I only managed to get 1 coke cup from the final. Couldn't find any more after about 3pm (1 hour before kickoff). I wish it looked as good as the brahma ones

9. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. Leica

Leica Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I had bunch stolen from me on the way to the airport :-( But thankfully I have one.

11. jamfactoryken

jamfactoryken Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Exeter, England
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Have one spare Brahma final beer cup. Will swap for a final ticket, in good nick, that has Argentina/Germany on it. Prefer the back story to the ticket as well if possible. Have my M64 but would like one with the team names on.

Anyone interested PM me.

Ta.

12. Jose Cuadra

Jose Cuadra New Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Costa Rica
    Club:
    CS Herediano
    Ive got a spare Italy vs Costa Rica Coke Cup . I am looking for the Greece vs Costa Rica (last 16) Brahma cup, held in Arena Pernambuco Recife. Anyone interested in trading ?

13. Pablorango

Pablorango New Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    My travelling companion managed to lose all of our Brahma cups from the England Italy game in Manaus. :-(

I have spares from England Uruguay, England Costa Rica, Belo Horizonte Fan Fest, Ecuador France and some Budweiser cups, would be del;ighted if someone could swap me one.

14. Larissa_ra

Larissa_ra New Member

May 23, 2014
    Club:
    America Natal
    I do. PM me if you want it :)

15. paulalanr

paulalanr Member

Nov 5, 2013
    New Orleans, LA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In the knockout rounds, did the cups generally have the nations' flags on them? I see the one for the final did, but the one I got at USA- Belgium in Salvador didn't. If those exist for match 56, I'd be very happy to get ahold of one.
    Thank you!

16. Leica

Leica Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Only the final I believe. Knockout matches just had stadium pic and quarter final/ semi final etc.

17. paulalanr

paulalanr Member

Nov 5, 2013
    New Orleans, LA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah, thanks. After reading through the thread, I'd gotten pretty much that same sense of it. Oh well then, I have at least one from each of my matches. I've got a couple extras that I'd be willing to sell for cheapish, mainly the cost of my trouble getting it shipped and such. Only selling though if you actually attend the match and missed getting one for yourself. I know they were sometimes limited and it did happen to some people.

I think I have one extra to the following:

Argentina vs Bosnia
    USA vs Ghana
    England vs Uruguay
    USA vs Portugal
    USA vs Germany

Not certain that I have an extra USA-Germany, but I'm pretty sure. I believe the only matches I attended and came back with just one cup were Spain-Chile, and USA-Belgium.

18. BlueMan

BlueMan Red Card

Sep 4, 2006
    Brazil
    Looking for 1 Brahma cup for Fortaleza Quarter Final (Colombia - Brasil)

I got one at the game but it does not have "Castelao" "Quarter Final" on it. It just has the World Cup 2014 logo on it.

I can pay a reasonable price + shipping if someone has an extra one that has Castelao and Quarter Final printed on it.

19. JaWC2014

JaWC2014 Member

Rapids/FC Barcelona
    United States
    Mar 9, 2014
    Denver, CO
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would like to obtain an England vs Uruguay and an Argentina Bosnia Brahma cups. I only have a Belgium vs Russia to trade if anyone is interested. I will be willing to pay for the cups and shipping.

20. 2xpetes

2xpetes New Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Hi Interested in USA Ghana cup.Is it Coke or Brahma?Interested in USA Germany if Coke cup.I have Brahma cup.I attended both matches.What condition are they in?Cheers Pete ps I live in New Zealand

21. Macos11

Macos11 Member

Apr 10, 2014
    Vaasa, Finland
    image.jpg Here's my cup collection. What an awesome World Cup this was!

os_mutante repped this.
  22. PabloSanDiego

PabloSanDiego Member+

West Ham United
    United States
    Jan 18, 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Paul, PLEASE can I get the US v Portugal cup from you?!

23. Mike R

Mike R New Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    If anyone has a Spa-Chile to swap for either Eng-Uru or Eng-Costa Rica (and complete my "attended2 collection) please let me know, have spares of both, particularly Eng-CR as given we were already out I drank rather more than at the other games :D

24. Philippe Candido

Feb 17, 2014
    Club:
    Atletico Belo Horizonte
    Hello....I am looking for a Round of 16 Mexico vs. Netherlands COKE and Budweiser cup. I will send a Brahma final cup in exchange

25. Philippe Candido

Feb 17, 2014
    Club:
    Atletico Belo Horizonte
    also looking for spare Belo Fan fest and Brasilia fan fest. Please let me know!