World Cup 2014 - Group F: Preview & Analysis

Discussion in 'Group F: Argentina, Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria' started by jimmi_moh, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    that does not mean anything. Iran was undefeated against bosnia in our last 5 matches against them. so should we say we won today? lol you make no sense. this bosnia team attempted WCQ for the first time ever. every 4 years the team is different. if bosnia won 7 world cups thus far it would have no bearing on how they performed this time.

2. almeyda82

almeyda82 Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Oh really! And all that talk about how Nigeria will be dead last and not to mention the dissing on Bosnia for the past few months are somehow denied by you! You REALLY need to see a doctor! And stop blaming others for lying while you yourself the biggest liar I've ever seen!

The fact still stands, your team is dead LAST!

[​IMG]

zahzah repped this.
  3. almeyda82

almeyda82 Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    What is in bold actually does not mean anything. Bosnia won when it matters the most, in a WC match!

Self-contradicting much?!

Safarigirl and spuzzaccute repped this.
  4. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Not sure why you guys keep responding to him. He's been one of the more annoying posters on here imo. I just kept asking myself if he's saying this stuff on purpose to rile people up. Guys like him can keep making excuses now for why it happened, couldn't care less. Better team won.

To Argentina and Nigeria, good luck in the next round.

kaizer5, Car123, almeyda82 and 1 other person repped this.
  5. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    your reply shows that you did not understand my post. read it again. only a simple level of logical reasoning is required to understand that post of mine. the fact that you are incapable of this reasoning means there is no point of talking to you about anything, no offense lol.

6. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    OMG!

Amazing!

Finally!

7. rick100

rick100 Member+

Jun 4, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    lol Im glad iran finished dead last. Nothing against their team but their fans are delusional.

Iran had not desire to go through , they played like they just wanted a point or they did not want a lot of goals scored against them . Bosnia was already out and they played like they wanted to win , while iran was still playing like they wanted to tied.

Nani_17 repped this.
  8. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Great, great match!
    thrilling

Eneyama is world class, he saved some shots by Angelito and GOD that nobody would have stopped

Angelito Di Maria was much better this time
    Higuain improved, imo
    Pocho Lavezzi earned a spot
    Argentina looked much much better than last 2 matches.

and what can i say about the GOD of football? nothing that has not been said before.

bosna10 repped this.
  9. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Congrats to Nigeria, they deserved to go through cause today they put up a great fight and contributed to a great show.

Congrats to Bosnia and Iran, better luck next time. I learned to like most of the fans of all nations, too bad that the last 100 pages where them bickering at eachother :(.

Kwik-E-Mart, bosna10 and spuzzaccute repped this.
  10. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    thats what she said.

Mani repped this.
  11. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Safarigirl and Car123 repped this.
  12. almeyda82

almeyda82 Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #4912 almeyda82, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
    So when things don't go your way you resort to sidestepping! Absolutely classy!
    Me too!!! No need to talk to a pretentious, delusional fanboy such as yourself!

[​IMG]

13. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Best part of the match: eneyama and the referee talking about how amazing Messi is. Eneyama telling him to not give him more faults cause theres no way he could kept saving those goals and both laughing.

Eneyeama seems like a super cool dude, and Messi is awesome <3

zahzah repped this.
  14. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    MESSI has scored 23 goals in his last 22 matches for Argentina

nice for the ones that said he wasnt as good for the nt, lol

Safarigirl repped this.
  15. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    So in the first one he hald punches but doesnt follow through at all and then your player flops.

And Begovic would only say sometjing like that if he was being provoked because he is too nice of a guy for that.

16. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Im glad we got switzerland :)

17. almeyda82

almeyda82 Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Uh oh! Someone is taking it to another level!

18. Kwik-E-Mart

Kwik-E-Mart Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Vienna/Austria
    Club:
    SK Rapid Wien
    Guys, this Group F is history now, and we must all say goodbye to it, and remember the epic battles that were fought. This year the Iranian Team was very generous and altruistic, but in 4 years we will play serious for once and win the World Cup finally, and bring it home where it belongs.

Goodbye:

19. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #4919 Mani, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
    Anyways, karma is a bitch. Bosnia was 2-to-1 favorites to advance and they said goodbye on Match Day 2, Iran was 8-to-1 favorites to advance, and they stayed in the fight until the last day, with a chance. The fact that Bosnians were talking about semi-final showing and Golden boot, and are now just happy with and gloating about a after-the-fact win over Iran, as if they've won the World Cup, tells the whole story of this group. Enough said.

Rostam and persianfootball repped this.
  20. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    that is why they are trolling so hard now. they cannot take the fact that they were wrong and we were right. so they are using this weak meaningless victory to get out their bitterness lol.

21. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    [​IMG]

meanwhile, on bigsoccer:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :D

Rostam repped this.
  22. DinoMostarac

DinoMostarac Member+

Aug 16, 2011
    Club:
    FK Velez
    All i and most Bosnians ever claimed was that we had a better team than Iran, and today our b team proved it.

Now if Susic didn't go full retard vs Nigeria and if the ref didn't blow the offside call, Iran would've been steamrolled. 4 or 5-0 against our high flying and motivated team a team with guys like Lulic, Mujdza, Misimovic and Hajrovic starting.

I'm not trying to gloat or anything either, just stating facts. We didn't go through, Nigeria and Argentina did, it sucks but I accept that jus wasn't meant to be. But I do know one thing and that is Bosnia is a better squad than Iran pretty much on every level and in very position.

23. Car123

Car123 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    US
    I'm sort of glad Nigeria will not play Switzerland. Nigeria tend to struggle against defensive minded teams. I have a feeling Nga/Fra will be an even match.

24. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    well one thing is for sure: it will be an all african affair.

zahzah repped this.
  25. Christina99

Christina99 Member+

Argentina
    Sep 22, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Argentina-Nigeria has to be one of the best matches of the WC, and ive seen almost all of them.
    Too bad Bosnias and Iranians miss it, if you can, check it out now. Im serious. It was back and forth and had moments of utter brillance.