World Cup 2014 - Group F: Preview & Analysis

Discussion in 'Group F: Argentina, Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria' started by jimmi_moh, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vancity eagle

vancity eagle Member+

Apr 6, 2006
    I guarantee you France will not beat Nigeria by more than one goal, if they are even that lucky.

2. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Maybe our target population is not suitable. Even if you are right just because of that one person we should we respectful. Cause hate hurts the hater more. Lets keep our hearts clear of any sort of hate it is better.
    Just one nice and educated Bosnian here rejects the fact that not all Bosnians are the same. Maybe those who come here are jerks. There are many more out there. I am sure they are good people

mistert06 repped this.
  3. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    you pray for that lol. france will win by 2.

4. BlackRiver

BlackRiver New Member

Jun 2, 2014
    If I had to choose, I would love it if Iran went to the second round. Unfortunately, your team wasn't good enough. We played with some new players like Hadzic, Vrsajevic and Susic and it clearly paid of. We were much more relaxed in our game, and Iranian player weren't focused enough. Anyway, good 3 games by both teams. I wish you all the luck in your next games ;)

5. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    nigeria is a joke lol. it will be known as the team who got an onside goal called off against them, the team who messi scored at will on and won golden boot by, and the team who got thrashed by france lol.

6. Farhad Khan

Farhad Khan Member

Jul 27, 2008
    Asia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I understand your frustration but chill dude. We shouldn't generalize. I've met quite a few Bosnians through out my time and just because some act like that, you can't generalize all of them. They are some of the nicest people I've met but yeah I've been surprised by some of their posters here. I guess some of them don't like it when underdog teams have a couple overconfident members on BS???

I just had a situation with some balkan football fans at an IRANIAN shisha restaurant just now. I'm not sure if they were all Bosnians. We kept it cool, didn't generalize, and didn't try to start anything even though we outnumbered them 100:1 because what's the point? Even after this, I try my best not to generalize and respect everyone no matter what their background is.

7. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    We were bad today. But it is unfair not appreciate our boys effort jut because they were bad in one game. We have our future ahead and I hope it is a bright one

8. Kwik-E-Mart

Kwik-E-Mart Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Vienna/Austria
    Club:
    SK Rapid Wien
  9. DinoMostarac

DinoMostarac Member+

Aug 16, 2011
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Full on Iranian meltdown lmao

You guys were waaaaay to cocky for a team of your caliber (no offense) and plenty of your forum members came to gloat on our forum after the Nigeria game, one guy even saying that Iran was going to destroy and embarrass Bosnia, to which I said he will regret those comments.

Talking about how Bosnians should've died in the war and how we are all scumbags naturally, wow how classy.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

10. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    We are proud of our team no matter what you say
    Wow! When did we say that? HAVE SOME CLASS!

11. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Was this a pun??

:D

12. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Sorry based on the posts it seems like Bosnia has made it through and Iran has failed! Bosnia you were out sooner than us! Remember this!

Mani and locoxriver repped this.
  13. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Nice job turning the situation trying to make us look like guilty.
    Look at how your countrymen are all insulting before looking at those posts.

14. AsanoAram

AsanoAram Member

Apr 14, 2005
  15. Nicola777

Nicola777 Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    On one game in knockout stage, everything is possible so i don't think France will destroy Nigeria at all.
    but living in France and being a football fan, i know that France used in their whole history to have big ups and big downs in world cups. Not to mention Deschamps who is certainly one of top5 coach in this world cup.
    Switzerland, Ecuador are better than Bosnia and Iran.

16. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I am 187 too!

17. Kwik-E-Mart

Kwik-E-Mart Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Vienna/Austria
    Club:
    SK Rapid Wien
    I don't think we played bad today. We played what we are capable of in all three matches. Teams like Bosnia and Nigeria are still out of reach, and will remain so if we don't export more players into good europeans leagues.

18. Marratacaja

Marratacaja Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    nah m8 it was all fun and jokes.

On the other side, I do think it's the best thing for Iran is to sack Queiroz. There's a reason why nobody in Europe wanted him and had to resort to Asia.

19. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Just one more thing: I told this before. I say it again. Football is supposed to bring people together. We were being a fan. All of us. We were supporting our teams. The world cup is over for both of us. Don't let it bring hate instead of bringing us closer. It is shameful!

20. canis

canis Member

Jun 10, 2014
    La reina del Plata
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It was a joke. Lavezzi loves pranks. They were both laughing. After the match, he said: "I noticed he was too nervous, Sabella is used to this sort of things" It actually shows that the team has bonded well, is a good sign.

locoxriver repped this.
  21. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    LOL. Maybe. Cause I have never been in a fight before. I am a little bit civilized you know

22. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I agree. I laughed too. I think it is Ok

canis repped this.
  23. Ali(Iran)

Ali(Iran) Member+

Mar 31, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I never said that.
    P.S I am still receiving private insulting messages

24. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    ignore him he is a bosnian sock. probably the same guy who is sending hate PMs lol.

25. DinoMostarac

DinoMostarac Member+

Aug 16, 2011
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Last page an iranian poster said that, let me quote it real quick