Women's indoor leagues

Discussion in 'US Women's Lower Divisions' started by lilkb04, Oct 15, 2004.

1. lilkb04

lilkb04 New Member

Oct 15, 2004
    I am an junior in college and played soccer through high school. I'm interested in finding a women's adult indoor league for the winter and didn't know if anyone had any suggestions. And how to go about doing it. I miss soccer a lot but I'm not looking for anything really competitive. I go to BC and they have intramurels but not until the spring. Thanks for your help!

2. El Gato

El Gato Moderator

Mar 29, 2000
    Midwest
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am guessing your are in Boston? See if Boston has a Sports and Social club. They may have some leagues in the area this winter.

Also, contact any indoor arenas. Roller hockey and indoor soccer usual fill these places up.

Lastly, if you are close, may be worth giving the Boston Renegades office a call. I am sure the know of venues or leagues that are available.

3. El Gato

El Gato Moderator

Mar 29, 2000
    Midwest
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is a link to the Boston Ski and Social Club. They have indoor and outdoor soccer leagues (along with other sports):

http://www.bssc.com/index.cfm

4. natalie

natalie New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    I am also similarly looking for a womens soccer club (indoor / outdoor). I am new to downtown Manhatten, NY from the UK. Any links/ advice would be much appreciated.

thanks