NSR: Women marry men hoping they will change, men marry women hoping they will not - [23]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Both, duh...get the girl to come down and watch you kick some ass, she'll enjoy watching you be all macho and stuff, hit the shower then take her for dinner. Good times shall be had.

2. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well it looks like both is not an option because she wants to see a band at the same time the game is. they would both be over at about the same time too... looks like ill be hearing music.

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Shouldn't this be in the swapshop thread :p

SLs are too small for you bigg, u ain't gonna go all ugly step-sister and cut your toes off are ya! Take it the new team has a red strip!

I'd say play the footy and holla at her after. But then as we know I'm about as good with relations as apps is at not-dressing like a hi-de-hi holiday camp worker.....

4. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    has this ever happened to you?

so i meet a cute girl a week from last weekend @ some oktoberfest party, we flirt the whole time and make cutesy conversation....at the end her friends and ride are leaving, she says nice to meet you to all my friends, and "it was specifically VERY nice to meet you" *smile* we exchange info, and talk throughout the week, facebook chat during work, texts at night, etc.

after about a week of this and it seems obvious she is into me (waking up to texts with "good morning handsome!") we are talking once again, and the subject of the weather and how nice a day in the park would be with some beers, and i say "well maybe we should take advantage of the nice weather while its still here and enjoy it together with some beers this saturday" or something like that....and she says "ohh, um, i have a wedding to go to.....and....also, im sort of still in a relationship"

WHAT?

so she had leading me along this whole time, flirting with me behind her boy's back....

i dont understand how girls can be so deceiving and manipulative. what a waste of my time. not only deceptive to me (it SEEMED obvious this was heading towards a date with all the talking/flirting) but also to whoever she is in a relationship with.

anywho sorry had to vent to some random strangers on a football boot forum lol

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Right fellas,

Going to be away from my PC for a few days so make sure you are all good while im away. Especially Case if he pops up on here!!

appleCORR

6. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Happens to the best of us mate. The rule is, dont take anything for granted til you've been on at least 3 dates with her. Then if you've been out and shes like I've got a boyfriend, you are entitled to falcon punch her in the left boob.

7. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Whilst the Corr's away...

[​IMG]

What technically is a falcon punch? Feel free to demonstrate using Ricardo Carvalho.....

8. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The latter line of Case's reminds me of something I read in an architecture book a bit earlier.

"The policeman believed that the labourer had stolen the can of paint. A scuffle ensued, and the policeman shot the labourer with the paint can."

You get guns that shoot paint cans as opposed to bullets?

9. Skizz

Skizz Guest

A common example...it's the flames what do it
    [​IMG]

10. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Haha, dude should have DUCKed, now sucker hit the BLUE TURF.

College Football punnery there for y'all. Speaking of, thanks to the red-river rivalry game I now have heard the genius statement that "by rule, a muff cannot be advanced".....brilliant!

11. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Any news? Any excitement?

12. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    That Chick who makes Nobby Stiles look too soft: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Piuuqqs10"]YouTube- MWC Women's Soccer: New Mexico's Elizabeth Lambert vs BYU[/ame]

I'm dating a millionaire - she's on my facebook though so don't screw me!

My copy of MS Office "is not genuine" (not really news to me, I had my suspicions ;) !)

Black Cat Jordan 4s on PYS IF you wanna ugly step sister your toes and squeeze into a UK7.

I'm wearing my Pink vaps for the first time 2moz, last time I played on the ground I got a hat-trick, all outside the box and one from the centre circle.

I'm supposed to be at a party but cba'd it, though haven't figured an excuse yet.

The Jason Priestley look is in.

Cambridge has been shut-down for the last 2 days as Primark opened in the town centre yesterday!

I'm still not on twitter.

I can feel the groin pull from a few years back just waiting to return.

Jennifer's Body is the worst film ever - we got kicked out for playing games on our fones we were so bored.

Getting kicked out the cinema is hilarious, especially when you out-number and out-size the security, and out-smart the reactionary management staff as they talk their way into official complaints.

I still write ace complaint letters.

They still never get me anywhere.

Messi has now scored 10 goals this season.

13. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    LMAO

Well I've disabled my facebook till the academic year is over - too much distraction!

I'm having a religious crises - as usual.

I can't decide whether to buy last year's Toon shirt for 12 quid. I've got the money, but I have developed a fear of spending any money, in fear of being a poor bum one day, which I don't think I'd be too bothered about anyway.

14. lingeries name

lingeries name New Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I have seen this too many times. Women are sometimes under the false impression that the man will change we "we get married." I have also known men who marry, only to have the woman change--she may not cook, clean, stay in shape, etc..

http://www.lingeries.name/

15. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Sanchy - self-imposed fb ban, strong move! Does the world still revolve??!?!

Erm I don't think £12 is going to break the bank, even in the current economic climate, but that said I wouldn't advocate buying that Geordie Jersey anyways - even if you want the nostalgia of the relegation season!

Wore my Pink Vaps today, ended up playing wing-back in a 352 for the full 120 mins as it was a cup game. Clearly nowhere near fit for that, but scored my peno in the shootout and we won so happy days! Also got someone booked - as if people needed the motivation of Pink boots to wanna kick me!

16. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Bendtner boots those are. And what are your thoughts on the black/yellow Superflys? I've seen them loads of times in the shops, and they look better everytime. Not that I'd ever hint at buying them - hell, the closest I get to playing some football is going for a jog in my Nike5's.

Case, you don't buy or wear replica football shirts anymore, do yah?

Oh, and JT's dad is a coke-pusher nowadays...

17. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yeah for such a sweet boot they sure did fall on hard times only getting pushes on the feet of Bendertner and Ribery and the likes.
    I'm tempted by the black/yellow superflys, tho this time of year find it hard to justify spending out on fgs.
    Don't really buy replica shirts anymore - infact think the last I bought was a Fabregas 4.....Mostly coz the only time I'd wear them I have to wear blue, and mostly only pooh teams have blue shirts.....
    Yet another reason why Becks should be England skip again!

18. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hey red & white!
    just read your other post in the jersey thread....heres my response (so as not to get off topic in the jersey thread)...

architecture eh? right on! im sure its a ton of tough work, but definitely interesting!

i spent 7 years studying graphic design, 4 at Loyola Marymount University (a somewhat small college in Los Angeles) where i got my bachelors in graphic design, then spent 3 years getting my masters degree at Academy of Art University in San Francisco. Ive been out of college for a good 2 years, and now I am working at this place called E&J Gallo Winery, its the largest wine company in north america i believe, and definitely largest exporter of california wines.

i dont design wine labels much, morso the stuff you see in groceries, liquor stores and wine shops....displays, posters, signage, stuff like that.

on the side i design a lot of club flyers, album covers, and other promo for djs and electronic music producers, being that im a dj myself...

so where are you studying architecture? are you still in school or are you out in the field and working? always like architecture! graphic design and architecture are very related, and sometimes work together on allot of things. in fact over here at Gallo we hired an architect major to help with allot of the giant structural displays for wine/liquor/etc.

19. FakeFlopper

FakeFlopper Member

Jul 21, 2005
    Austin, Tx
    Yes, it's happened. I chalk it up to an ego trip that girls get from it sometimes. Flirting is fun.. some people can't stop though and some people do it to that if they want to they can. If I were her man, assuming she really has one, I'd be pissed if I found that out.

20. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yup, she sure does have one, if not then she certainly had a ton of myspace pics with just one dude in them lol

probably my bad for not properly researching her before (via myspace...i think she contacted me thru facebook because she didn't have pics of him on there yet lol). it just ended up being a waste of a few hours during the course of 2 weeks. oh well.

21. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yeah mate, awesome to read that you've got a good few years of studying behind you in that profession - competition must be tough yeah? Out of interest, what software do you mainly use for your work?

Lol at the architectu dude that you met - the lack of job opportunities in the field mean that alot of architects are doing many other jobs that are pretty unrelated to what our original studies entail. I'm looking to move into Landscape Architecture once I've completed my undergraduate degree - for more work with nature, and more creation of public spaces. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be the greensman of the Emirates Stadium pitch!

Anyhoo, I'd be off for my daily run now, but there was another armed robbery down the road from me, so I might give that a miss. Damn, I'm hood, lol.

22. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    The most surprising statement on this thread to date: people still use myspace!!!

23. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ehhh ... can you post a link to a sexy men forum please?!

appleCORR

24. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Why? You worn out all the pics on my fb page :p

25. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Finished my Uni year yesterday.
    Celebrating by having all 4 wisdom teeth ripped out tomorrow afternoon.
    Gonna cost around 500GBP for the procedure as well.

Laughable!