Women and football

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by dbergkamp10du, Oct 27, 2003.

1. dbergkamp10du

dbergkamp10du New Member

Oct 23, 2002
    Tennessee USA
    If there is a really hot but die-hard supporter of Liverpool that I know, do I say nothing and "go for goal" or tell her that her team is *#*#*#*#*# and move on?

2. Femfa

Femfa New Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Do you want me to respond as a woman - or as a Liverpool fan?

First off - are you one of those guys who needs a girl to agree with him on all points before you'll respect her?

Do you allow for differences in taste, opinions and judgements?

Does she expect you to go to games at Anfield?

You must decide where your limits lie.

Or, if you have none, then decide how best to bed her, then provoke a break-up by mocking her team.

Look at it this way - she's a footy fan. Many men would love that, and never mind who she rooted for.

3. dbergkamp10du

dbergkamp10du New Member

Oct 23, 2002
    Tennessee USA
    Sorry, I'm kind of new at the message board world. Is their any way that I can limit responses to "male chauvinist pigs" who can give me a better opinion.

Pardon me if I offended anyone. This is a football message board, and this digressed from football pretty fast.

4. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    i dont think you'll find many on this board. go check out the scum, they might have what you're looking for

5. LizAFC

LizAFC New Member

Jun 14, 2000
    San Jose
    I'm sorry all women can't be as perfect as I am.

6. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ouch. Hard-hitting and lovely at the same time. dbergkamp, how hardcore of a 'Pool fan is she? The answer to this question is intrinsic to the answer to yours.

7. OPArsenal

OPArsenal New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ouch. Hard-hitting and lovely at the same time. dbergkamp, how hardcore of a 'Pool fan is she? The answer to this question is intrinsic to the answer to yours.

8. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    True that.

9. dbergkamp10du

dbergkamp10du New Member

Oct 23, 2002
    Tennessee USA
    I meant my first message to be a jab at Liverpool, nothing more really, although I realize that it was a little mistimed, seeing as they won on the weekend. Maybe if she were a Spurs fan, although I wouldn't need to tell her that Spurs are *#*#*#*#*# when everybody already knows it.

P.S. I like to think of myself more as "aquatic being" to "scum", just so you know.