Winter Starting to Heat Up - January Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by juveeer, Sep 24, 2021.

1. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We need to solidify our midfield for CL. Arthur has barely been playing so hopefully we ship him out asap.
    Lastly I think it’s time we let Bentancour walk, the offers have been decent. He is just too inconsistent. He doesn’t do much to help our attack. We need a solid attacking midfielder so that Dybala doesn’t have to drop back so far.
    Lastly I think we need to send Kaio and Kean out for a loan imo.

If we going to keep Morata/Dybala/DV then the other two are just not going to get much playing time unless Dybala gets injured and Morata needs rest.

We need to badly upgrade our RB and MF. If we can get these two sorted out we can definitely be a threat in the CL.

Finally if another team offers a ransom for McKennie then I say we take it. He has had off field issues on both Juve and the USA national team. He is great when he is focused but boy he is a headcase.

2. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC

3. cizko

cizko Member

Juve
    Italy
    Jul 14, 2017
    What do you know. Paratici is gone and all of sudden we are slowly starting to build a proper team.

juveeer repped this.
  4. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Clearly we backed the wrong horse.

Looks like the new group at least has a plan.

5. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Juve have reached an agreement with Zakaria, now waiting on Borussia go ahead

IcEWoLF repped this.
  6. cizko

cizko Member

Juve
    Italy
    Jul 14, 2017
    If it isn't also partly because of Allegri. I wonder how much input does he have.

7. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  9. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    They are saying on Radio Sportiva that Dusan Vlahovic should have stayed another year at Fiorentina as opposed to going to Juventus at 22.

I disagree as 22 is no longer considered to be a young age. If he wants to make his bones, he can easily do it with Juve who are (for them) having a struggling season.

Anyway, Largo ai Giovani!

usnroach repped this.
  10. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Now they are reporting both Benta and Kulu are going to Spurs(Kulu on a loan with option/obliugation and Benta an outright sale).

Personally, I would not be giving up on Kulu just yet. Benta has had his chance.

Ramsey is the one that really needs to go, but it appears he prefers to continue on the dole rather than actually having to earn his paycheck.

11. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Zakaria is exactly the type of midfielder we need, he'll allow Locatelli to play further up the field where he can be more dangerous. Hope its completed soon.,

12. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Haven't really seen the guy play, but according to reports Bayern want to sign him this summer for free as both a defensive mid and as a possible CB as well.

That would make a good combo for us if he really is as good as advertised.

cizko repped this.
  13. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    He's a really good DM, with him in the team Locatelli can push up further where he can deliver that killer pass or take a shot on goal. If McKennie stays in form we would have a solid midfield 3 right there.

cizko and juveeer repped this.
  14. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Kulusevski to Tottenham is a done deal, 5ME for the loan with an obligation to buy for 35ME if they qualify for the CL and Kulu plays at least half the games left in the season. There's also 5ME more in bonusses dependent on other factors.

Total could end up being 45ME, more than what Juve paid for him so its a great deal for Juve.

gumbacicc, dean smith and Dante repped this.
  15. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #266 Dante, Jan 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2022

16. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Finally got rid of Bentancur, good riddance

17. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Cagliari want an obligation to buy included in the loan for Nandez, Juve don't.
    Nandez has some concerns about leaving Cagliari for only the period of the loan.

Need to reach an agreement tonight.

18. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Not sure we should be giving up on Kulu so soon, but Benta has had a fair run here and needs to go.

He might fit in the Premier league better as he is physical and they let a lot more go there. What did we get for him?

19. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Kulu had his shot and blew it. Bentancur was sold for 19ME plus bonuses. Total could rise to 25ME I think it was with the bonus.

20. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Kulu has only been here around 18 months. he shows promise, but maybe he doesn't fit Allegri's system.

Isn't he only 21 or so? Too early too give up on him IMHO, but looks like he is on an 18 month loan so we shall see what we shall see. If he makes it this could be a bargain for Spurs. If he doesn't......

21. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    What do we know about Nandez?

22. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    BTW, so far you have to say this is an A to A+ window. What a change from Paratici.

cizko repped this.
  23. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I've seen him play maybe twice, don't have enough info to make judgment. He seems like a decent player, don't know how much he would improve our midfield.

juveeer repped this.