Win Sports

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by teamitup76, Feb 6, 2018.

1. teamitup76

teamitup76 Member

Mar 25, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has anyone signed up for Win Sports to watch Colombian football? I actually love the league but anything more than $10/month for only one league is just not worth it. I may do Fanatiz but Win Sports is a bit steep ($14 a month if you buy for the whole year, otherwise $20/monthly).

2. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    Damn. I didn't see this thread and had no expectation that someone else would start the same thread. Haha.

I posted a similar question, but let's go with this thread:

I don't know how many people on this list are interested in Colombia league/cup football, but I wanted to see if anyone has experience with the Win Sports app ( https://www.winsportsonline.com/signup ). There is an LG Smart TV option, which would not apply to me. And then there is an android and ios app for tablets and phones. I have had good luck running the fanatiz and fox matchpass android tablet apps through my Shield android TV box. The price for a full year on Win is not cheap but if I can get full hd and on demand then I might be tempted. But does anyone have experience with this?

Just to add to temitup's post above, the only way to get on-demand service is to do the full year. Anything else only means live service. And I think IPTV is a better way to go if that is what you are going to do because the cost will be more or less the same and the right IPTV option includes a lot of other HD channels, including TyC, Gol TV USA, and some others. But IPTV isn't good if you want on-demand.

I think I am going to pay $5 to test the quality of Santa Fe's first round match from last week. If quality is good, I will likely budget for Win by dumping FS+.