William ficou!!

Discussion in 'Sporting CP' started by ---Z---, Aug 31, 2017.

1. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    #26 OndaVerde, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Well I think it's safe to say that we won't be doing business with West Ham any time soon if not ever again.

A lot of shit flinging from both ends. Regardless of who's lying and who's not, it is unprofessional.

BdC talks too much, nobody could argue that, but I don't know why West Ham responded in the first place. To make them look better? They're potentially sabotaging relation between our player and our management so they can save face. ******** them. That's bush league.

2. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Yeah looks like it. We're closing a lot of doors with these petty public fights.

3. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    West Ham's administration is just doing this because they have already have already lost their first 3 games, given up 10 goals, scored 2, and their entire fan base is raging over they way the team is managed. Their trying to save face over the William transfer. Fact is, the buyout clause is the buyout clause. So either pay up, or get fucked. If they want to negotiate the terms of the release, they should have done it in advance rather than a week before the window closed.

West Ham fans don't believe the words coming out of their front office. I don't blame BDC really. The Portuguese media is always trying to find a way to get under BDC's skin. They ask this provoking questions like "What happened with the William transfer? Is he unhappy to stay at SCP?" or "How do you feel about Benfica snagging Gabigol and what Gabigol said about SCP?" Yet, they'll mention nothing about how Benfica has $700 million in player sales, but still hold the 3rd highest debt in Portugal. Or how Jonas dives every week for fabricated PKs, yet the media makes absolutely no mention of it. Or the email scandal. So that being said, if they ask BDC about the William sale, what's BDC supposed to say? He doesn't have to be honest with anyone, let alone the bullshit Portuguese media always out to get him. Fuck them. It's West Ham that's being retarded here, which doesn't surprise me since they kept the same manage who almost had them relegated last season. Their activity int he transfer market has been horrendous too.

vilafria repped this.