Will Mexico ever forgive Guatemala?

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by Pottermaniac, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    As generations come and go, do you guys think, that Mexicos anger towards Guatemala will diminish? after all Italy '90 was supposed to be one of Mexico's golden generations. Mexico was coming off a quarter final in '86, and Hugo Sanchez was at its best and the fvcking snitches screwed it for us.

If next world cup guatemala's fate depends on mexico again, would we help them out or would we throw game?

2. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Yeah that was really mean...

Mexico wasn't doing anything wrong...

Poor Mexicans...

Just when they were destined to win the World Cup they couldn't be there...

In case anyone needs it: :rolleyes:

3. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    man potter, :D . yep. all is forgiven

4. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    fvck them, they'll never reach the world cup in the next 50 years. Hopefully Honduras will get their act together and take the 4th place next qualifier, if we still got that 4th spot.

5. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i don't think we will keep our 3.5 spots. unfortunately i fear tnt will lose all three games.

6. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Fuck you potter. so what if we do make it next time, what the fuck does it matter to mexico.
    so mexico threw a game who cares.

honduras will never get there act together or el salvador and costa rica golden years are over

7. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I believe the people that snitched on Mexico's "Cachirules" was TV Azteca.. . and even if it was the Guat's that pointed the finger you can not blame then for FIFA imposing a ban on Mexico, because there was no rule at the time over the use of underage players. This also happened with a Brazil U-20 squad and FIFA looked the other way.. .

8. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    you see, as long as is up to Mexico, you will never qualify, as simple as that. snitches dont get anywhere. I dont mean to be mean, but is the truth. Yes T&T will probably embarrass us next summer, but so would have Guatemal. and as far as Guatemala ever qualifying, you guys got rid of the guy that gave u up for qualifying for the first time in your history, sh1t i dont even think that you ever made the hexagonal before. costa rica will still conquere that 3rd place, they have a good base on saprissa and their u-17 gave a good fight, so that shows a good future.

anyway i feel sorry for you guys but get used to it, you will NEVER QUALIFY :eek:

9. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    I dont think Tv azteca existed back then.

10. bradley31

bradley31 New Member

Oct 1, 2005
    You should get one of those Stop Snitchin' tee shirts that have become so popular with some people here in the US.

Come to think of it... it would be a great slogan for the Mexican National Team.

Don't cheat if you're not prepared to face the consequences.

Not trying to be mean... but it is the truth.

11. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    hey bradley, you are an idiot, so you are probably familiar with the phrase "Fvck you"

12. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    hahah el primi was a mediocre coach at best , he was using the ruiz+pezzarossi card the whole way, and had lack of knowledge of guatemalan players who are better than the trash he called up

the guatemalan FA are currently almost done signing Hernan"el bollio" gomez who took colombia to france 98 and ecuador to thier 1st WC in 2002
    and he unlike el primi wants to get involved in guatemala soccer on all levels and build a good base of players for 2010

CR always has good u 17 and by the time there on the senior squad there on par with all the other central american teams

mark my words guate will quailfy in 2010

13. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    it will be very good for concamex, if guatemala really improve and become very good :)

14. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    good luck, there is nothing bad to dream after all USA is winning the world cup in 2010 too, so is going to be very historical.

15. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    please stop using concamex

16. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    this will be a reality my friend after all , remember trinidad was able to make it after no one had no absoulute confidence in them when they lost in guatemala 5 to 1.

17. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    why its our regions name :D

18. Bailamos

Bailamos New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    En tus suenos sucios. :rolleyes:

19. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    sucios? no seas buey

20. Bailamos

Bailamos New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Then don't be a prick.

On topic-I hope coming close motivates the Guats to get better and not leave their fate up to the Mexican'ts again.

Oh, look how I did that changing a name thing, too. Aren't I clever, just like jared.

21. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i was joking. you are dumbass who should go to world rivalries

22. Bailamos

Bailamos New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Can't take the the bounceback of the sarcasm you started? Funny that you want to send me off to rivalries - so you can keep with your attitude here undisturbed?

i was joking, too. to each their own sense of humor.

23. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    your the one who could not take. all i said was concamex. and you call it a sueno suico, and then start getting your panties in a bunch by resorting to say mexicants and all.

24. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto

Our squad is actually coming together....i think its strong and its developing into something real good :)

25. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    And honestly what Guatemala did was a b1tch move. Mexico should have gone to World cup with that squad. What goes around comes around so i dont think guatemala should be so surprised of what mexico pulled. if that ever happened to costa rica i would never ever forgive that country. but i guess since mexio pulled that thing with T N T i think its time to forgive eachother. :D