Will Independence go after any Athletica players?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Independence' started by sarahpt, May 28, 2010.

1. CASK

CASK New Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Most likely Danesha. She's played 9 games and developmental have to get a contract once they get to 12... Danesha went from contract to developmental and then back to contract. Pretty schizophrenic.

Too bad the club couldn't afford an interpreter for Karina - they totally botched the opportunity to even learn how she good she is, let alone allow her to contribute the team.

2. SCCL

SCCL Member

Oct 31, 2001
    Well, they did see her practice every day. Apparently she wasn't better than the others on the team. I hope it is Danesha who gets the upgrade.

3. CASK

CASK New Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Do you speak Japanese? It's not like speaking another Romance language.
    The letters, sounds, syntax and grammar bear no resemblance to English. Lots of luck showing a bunch of Japanese how great you are on the pitch when you can't talk to them and they're not even bothering to try to talk to you. Walk a mile in Karina's shoes...

4. Del Piero 10

Del Piero 10 Member

Mar 17, 2009
    Club:
    Philadelphia Independence
    I'm disappointed in how little playing time Maruyama got this year. When I saw her in the preseason games, I thought she'd be a significant contributor during the regular season. Also have to say she and Lyndsey Patterson were always the first ones over to sign autographs after games. Good luck to her back in Japan.