Will Franklin "El Mago" Salas make the squad for Germany 2006?

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by yoryi, Apr 5, 2006.

1. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Re: No WC for Franklin Salas

Thank my lawyer:D ,we will drink to this in Giants stadium on May 24.;)

2. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    What a party!!!!:D

3. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    alright, i will be the mature one and get back on topic.

Salas thinks he can go to the world cup, but he estimates he can make it at atleast 70%. Salas at 70% is better then his competetion, so I say he comes.

4. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    agreed! his 70% is still amazing, and im sure thats an underestimation on the side of the doctors...they tend to look at the bad side of things so as not to shock us if it happens, more than likely i think he will be at 80 or 90%

5. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Thats is very good for Salas and the NT,but in reality I wouldn't want a player who had 6 lost months of actividad in replacement to a guy who is playing an international competition against the biggest challengers of south america.Salas will be rusty,lacking competition,and what about his stamina?To go toe to toe against the giants in the WC,you would have to be prepared 100%,not 70,80,or 90,I don't care if your Ronaldinho,Riquelme,Rooney,etc,etc.
    The above guys are playing bigtime euro matches and will be ready.A guy who has sat down for half a year WILL not be ready,,,,maybe for the Ecua league,but I doubt for the WC.And again NOT TO PISS many guys in here,that is very good news for Salas,but I just want the guys who ALREADY prepared to play the 90 minutes,even if they are most def going to the bench.

6. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    i agree with my bro who is never wrong on the boards and LDU. salas at 70% is still more compable than players who i will not mention. salas doesnt need to play the entire game, but even if he plays great for 10 minutes or more he can have a great impact!!:)

7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    all he needs is a few seconds to turn the tide of the game around. plus, last i read the 70% marker was for his skill level, not his endurance and speed....if thats the case he will be in great shape because he has ecuadorian and german ppl training him to get him back into shape. i am confident he will be stronger and faster but with less skill, not drastically less skill, just a little bit. he will be fine

8. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    agreed 110%! he will still be a great option off the bench.

9. Marko2

Marko2 New Member

May 18, 2006
  10. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Salas is NOT going to Germany,this is old azz news!:eek:

11. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Aguinaga is also not in the team:D