Will a Lavolpista DT win the liguilla ?

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by cadblur, Nov 16, 2004.

1. cadblur

cadblur New Member

Jan 8, 2004
    Edinburgh,UK

You are talking like "stupid" Bush. I hate the guy, you are pushing me to be anti-bocon.

2. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yeah.

Sarcasm is used overseas, too, I hear.

3. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    > Dont thinkso, statistics say team in 1st place (Veracruz) dont really become campeones. F!ck statistics, i still say veracruz wont be campeones. <

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    sureee you were.. sure you didnt read that on Esto today? after he did say he knew the Argentine philosophy and was aware of Mennotti and Bilardo and also worked with Lavolpe, Lapuente, etc.

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    http://www.esmas.com/seleccionmexicana/noticias/406635.html

6. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Que filosofia!

Campeonatos a lo jijo, verdad?

Puñaladas a la espalda?

Reference rdl's favorite article to link.

Igual y le lamemos el culo a los extranjeros.

Who is he trying to kid?

I'm sick of this prick.

7. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan

Ironic. Lavolpe is the biggest "Bocon" :D

8. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    T H A N K

Y O U.

Finally someone with a brain around here.

Team Bocon and its subsequent little brothers: Please rep el metalero.

9. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    what a cynic and a hipocrit

what school of thought is he refering to?

what a crock of shyt!!!

what has he done?

His credentials?

This crock about not giving him credit because he is a foreigner is total BS. Unfortunately, in Mexico we have a tendency to roll out the red carpet and play guest to foreigners in our country.

Dont believe me? name one other Mexican coach that can fail 10 years and still coach at the top level in Mexico?

Lets look at his 1st 10 years shall we

Oaxtepec - 1983-84 - 38 12 9 17 15
    Ángeles - 1984-85 - 38 12 11 15 13
    Ángeles - México 86 - 18 4 4 10 19
    Atlante - 1988-89 - 38 20 9 9 2 (con R. Puente)
    Liguilla 6 0 3 3 8vos, de final Guadalajara
    Guadalajara - 1989-90 - 14 2 5 7 (Baja en la fecha 14)
    Querétaro - 1990-91 - 38 8 14 16 18
    Atlante - 1991-92 - 38 19 12 7 1
    Liguilla 2 1 0 1 4tos de final
    Atlante - 1992-93 - 38 14 13 11 10
    Liguilla 6 5 1 0 Campeón
    Atlante - 1993-94 - 38 19 4 15 7
    Liguilla 2 0 1 1 4tos de final

He failed miserbly his 1st 3 years. Fine. he got his feet wet after 2 years, but he got worst his 3rd. He then went back to Argentina after 86 and didnt do anything spectacular, and he comes back to Mexico 2 years later? He came back and coaches Chivas. What had he done to deserve a big club in Mexico?

Our coaches dont get that opportunity. Why does Leonardo Cuellar have to go to the US and coach at a University? Why hasnt he been given a chance? Why did he have to resort to coach the womens team? Why does Cristobal Ortega have to wait to get a team and his licenses, and Mohammed can coach in the 1st division without doing anything and not have a professional coaching license? Why question Ignacio Palou, but not say anything about Wilson Graneolatti getting Veracruz after being relegated the season before. Did he really deserve Veracruz and that type of paycheck and roster?

Now, the youth coaches that are brought in from other countries make more money than younger Mexican coaches like Daniel Guzman, Eduardo de la Torre, Ignacio Palauo, etc.

10. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thank you, Mijo.

It's this kind of sh!t that people here do not think about.

It's this kind of sh!t that raises our questions about the coaching position.

Bocon, merito, credenciales, etica, profesionalismo, escuela, profesores, estudiantes, esquema, ideologia, cangrejismo, Lavolpismo, un creativo, proceso, un crack.

Lavolpe is ridiculous. The absurdity of his career carries over into his national team coaching and his now inflated ego.

And despite all of this nonsense, people here (nevermind the majority on the streets and on tv shows, newspaper columns, etc) evidently support this creep, or at least allow the farce to continue.

Ego Sanchez, my a$$.

11. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Our coaches dont get that opportunity. Why does Leonardo Cuellar have to go to the US and coach at a University? Why hasnt he been given a chance? Why did he have to resort to coach the womens team? Why does Cristobal Ortega have to wait to get a team and his licenses, and Mohammed can coach in the 1st division without doing anything and not have a professional coaching license? Why question Ignacio Palou, but not say anything about Wilson Graneolatti getting Veracruz after being relegated the season before. Did he really deserve Veracruz and that type of paycheck and roster?

I want to hear some responses on this. I dare you. I want to hear the critics that point to Hugo getting his coaching license in Guatemala or some shyt like that but not bringing up Mohammed and his faggity clothes and earrings.

12. cadblur

cadblur New Member

Jan 8, 2004
    Edinburgh,UK

And what about Carlos Reynoso, Anibal Ruiz, Ruggeri, Acevedo, etc. etc. (and the next south american to come) They keep getting opportunities when mexican DT (without a team) have been winning the leagues.

LF Tena
    Alfredo Tena
    Vucetich
    Enrique Meza
    Fernando Quirarte.

RDL You like statistics, how many leagues have the won between them ? We could add Lapuente to the list but I reckon he is kind of retired.

It is really annoying I hate the "Malinchista" mentalidad of some directivos, not all for example Atlante, and Pachuca have given the opportunity to Mexican DTs or DTs made in Mexico.

13. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  14. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    http://www.esmas.com/liguillaapertura2004/noticias/412321.html

Herrera is p1ssing me off more and more.

He is a fvcking idiot.

he criticizies Arias, Lapuente, Hugo, etc.

When this mother fvcker wins as many as Lapuente and build the team of the decade, THEN maybe his opinion would be worth something. Until then, it just shows he is a crybaby.

He talks shyt about Alonso, and then Alonso tries to settle difference and he tries to pick a fight with him....

15. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/story?id=285626

se nota la envidia que le tiene a HugoTI
    y lo que da lastima es que este guey se considera Lavolpista. QUE MEDIOCRE. Un titulo para los lavolpistas JAJAJAJAAJA

quein pienda que esta emp#tado La Volpe con el bi campeonato de Hugo?

Me acuerdo que la Volpe menosprecio su primer titulo por que dijo que los otros equipo no estaban completos y que utilizo extranjeros?

Y ahora que.... Solamente Botero, Veron, Y leandro iniciaron...

16. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    I was wondering why all that was after the game. I counldn't understand why herrera would be doing something like that when it seemed that his young daughter was there next to him. That was just plain sad. Then another thing that bothered me was when Martinez was interviewed after the game. He said something along the lines that Pumas won because of a few lucky long balls, not because they were the better team. I mean, they just got beat 2 games with one at their home. What more do you want them to do to prove they are better than you. That is an anti-deportivo attitude if i ever heard one.

17. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    I remember when el tri wasnt doing good and LaVolpe was under fire that one coach defended him, Herrera. Today Hugo CRUSHED LAVOLPISMO!

I respected Herreras style of futbol and him being the coach that has been screwed the most by the refs in the last few seasons made me respect him even more, but I have lost respect for him after the stuff hes being saying. A sore loser is what he is.

18. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Televisa totally trashed Herrerra for his comments. They looked like sore losers. What is weird is that this is actually a step up for Monterrey teams in the way the reacted to a loss since Tigres last time was even worse and one of the worst embarassments.

19. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    La falta mucho por hacer

El técnico Miguel Herrera afirmó que el estilo de su contraparte, Hugo Sánchez, no puede considerarse como escuela

"Hugo no ha dejado escuela, el día que aparezca Verón, Fonseca o Beltrán como técnicos y que jueguen muy similar a como lo hace ahora Hugo, entonces podríamos decir que dejó un legado importante; pero ahora no, solamente se trata de una forma particular de juego que él tiene y punto", dijo el timonel de Rayados en entrevista.

We have covered this before........... What does Hugo have to do in front of these people to prove himself?

FVck Herrera. What a piece of shyt. He has always been a sore loser and always will be............. I mean..... who remembers when he kicked the shyt out of that reporter?

20. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    NO. Hugo Sanchez and his Pumas won the Liguilla.

21. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    that dude is a retard, i need to find a pic of him doing his typical complaint with his arms spread out and his neck burying his head.

He lost and is just now acting like a sad panda

or maybe he is having the same problem this poor guy is.
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittycat.php

22. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    "Los títulos valen", reconoció Lavolpe al referirse a los dos cetros consecutivos logrados por Hugo con los Pumas en el fútbol mexicano, pero explicó que es más técnico el que salva equipos del peligro del descenso que el que gana, porque muchas veces los técnicos no cuentan con un buen plantel y no pueden lucirse.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/story?id=287325

before a bocon answers or comments on this, I would like to hear what a cangrejo has to say about this comment. I am interested to know

23. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Good luck RDL.....

24. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    What is the point of this... :confused:

Bocones vs Cangrejos brought this forum to Univision like status.. and honestly i have yet to see a Lavolpista in this forum.. i also doubt there is anyone here that would take Lavolpe over Hugo.. that said it is retarded that the guy spearheading the bocones crusades will take Lapuente over el Penta..

25. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I second that notion.

We might as well just argue with ourselves.

Okay, I've got one!!!

First, Hugo had to score a chilena on Lavolpe.

Then, he had to score another because it was a fluke that would never repeat itself.

Then as a coach, he had to win a title.

Later, a second title as the first was pure chance.

Now he has to help bring a lower table team to safety.

Any takers on the next pre-requisite for Hugo???

I'll argue that he has to lead Toros Neza to primera division prominence.

Or maybe El Cadiz.

RDL, me vs Levante with you as head referee.

Ding Ding Ding.