Wigan Athletic F.C.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by damnecuadorian, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL...agree, I would have just said. "Hey...you wanna play?" :D

2. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LMAO I did... I made three goals out of the nine for my team... score.. was 9-4. it was a shame... and they were good too... problem..ballhoggers.

I'm not thaaaat nice, but I haul ass on the pitch.... but anyone wants a good football game ... see me at Riverside Park here in Manhattan ... 103rd St. I'm there every Sunday.

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think I would have knocked out some heads on that field...

I hear LDU-Q or Ecuador name used in vain and shit turns ugly

4. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i'll have to agree. nobody overtly disses our country or team!

5. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Thats right I dont care if they talk bad about other club teams of Ecuador but Liga and la sele se respeta...

6. santiago87

santiago87 New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    you should of kick the ball at the guys mouth for talkin shi* , i hate people when they start using of yea but hes not like ronaldo and than keep going on and on about how he scored 42 goals last season . Those damm portuguese and italian people think their all that, stupid porkchops only cheer for portuguese teams or man u thats it . Most of us south americans we loved any kind of soccer , i have a favorite team in every country lol

7. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Barcelona tu PAPA :D

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hahahaha...i don't want to get into this one. let's keep it clean. We albo's son we ERASE any other club team from Ecuador and make it vanish like WHITE OUT!!

9. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    jaja wow....
    [​IMG]

10. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Wow.

AWOL Zaki branded 'unprofessional' by Bruce

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=633525&sec=england&cc=5901

11. GW Emperor

GW Emperor New Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wow indeed.
    Bruce's extroadinary attack towards the player tops off what has been quite an eventful week for the Wigan and Egypt striker. Firstly, Zaki suffered an injury during the CAF World Cup Qualification match between his Country of Egypt and their opposition Zambia, which has sidelined him for upto 3 weeks. Secondly he looks to have had a bust up with fellow Country man and striker at Wigan, Mido, this due to somebody within the Egypt squad spreading untrue rumours based on Mido supposedly reacting badly to being benched during the International match, and Mido revealed that this particular individual turned out to be his pal Zaki. Thirdly, Zaki did not return to Wigan on time from his International duty, which is now the fourth time this season that he has done this. And now fourthly, Bruce has publicly ripped Zaki to shreds because of such actions, and the chairman and assistant manager have also joined in.
    Below are articles related to some of the other Zaki incidents of the week, and more on the Bruce outburst:

Zaki vs Mido
    http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Football/2009/03/31/Premier-League-Mido-accuses-Zaki/gnid-46680/

Zaki denies allergations
    http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Football/2009/04/01/Premint-Zaki-on-Mido/gnid-46740/

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan backs Bruce's attack on Zaki, and doubts Zaki's Wigan future
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11682_5135849,00.html

Wigan assistant manager Eric Black accuses Zaki of being disrespectful
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11682_5138328,00.html

12. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I did this right here and I could not stop F.v.cking laughing.. From now on. I'm going to keep tab on your ridiculous fv.cking post.. and when you come at me..Come correct like you know something: Check this out and its only in this thread!!!!!!

LOL..LOL...LOL..LOL...

LMAO...

13. GW Emperor

GW Emperor New Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Argentine Futbol -
    LOL. Nice try young grasshopper, but yet again it is another epic fail post by yourself, and is once again only noticeable for your childish attitude, and lack of knowledge etc.
    This time with you, it looks as though you are trying to point out that because Zaki has gone AWOL that this must therefore mean he is a poor player. LOL. What we saw in the first half of the season at Wigan was the real Zaki, who was a goal scoring machine, and rightly gained interest from top clubs such as Real Madrid and Liverpool etc. Now however he has gone downhill a bit because he has been a prat and let his attitude outcomes and numerous fines get to his head. This doesnt make him a bad player though does it, young grasshopper??? And yes this season overall he has been a better player than Adebayor and Van Persie, who have had stinker seasons, or have not been around.
    To make this lame attempt by you to get one over on me, even more embarrassing for yourself, you stupidly even quoted the part in which you laughably claimed that Zaki could NOT replace any of the back ups in the EPL Big 4's squads. This therefore letting everyone see that you believe that players such as Bendtner, Vela, Wellbeck etc are better than Zaki. You silly boy.

Anyways Argentine lets say if one day I did come out with something in this Forum that made me look silly, I doubt it could ever be anywhere near as bad as the embarrassing content that you have been responsible for. Let's take a trip down memory lane shall we???

1) GW Emperor questions Argentine Futbol's supposed passion and care for Ecuador football (this due to in fact Argentine blatantly hating it), in which ArgenTEEN'S response to me was as follows:

'my parents got back from ecuador two weeks ago'

That quote above was the only response you provided in the post in relation to the questioning, and what a silly, bizarre, and weak response it was. To believe that your parents returning from a trip to Ecuador is a legitimate reason as to why you care about Ecuador, and to actually state this here at BigSoccer, really is embarrassing and only a kid, or unfortunately a child minded adult could come out with it.

2) Argentine Futbol believes that coaches have absolutely no influence over the development of players, especially the young. He believes that in no way shape or form, Valencia benefited from the coaching staff at Wigan Athletc. LOL. Evidence of this stupidity is located in the official Chucho Benitez thread.

3) Argentine Futbol actually stated that Paul Jewell is a better manager than Steve Bruce. Yep that's right the same Paul Jewell, who got Derby County relegated with the lowest amount of points in the EPL ever, the same Paul Jewell who while in the Championship with this team, broke the record of most games without a win, in the history of English football, and the same Paul Jewell who almost got Wigan relegated from the EPL. While Steve Bruce on the other hand with his superior management skills took Wigan to new heights, in which they now sit in the top half of the EPL, and contend for UEFA spots.

4) Argentine Futbol, is the only board member here, who when he completely disagrees with something that a fellow board member says, he goes on a wild insult spree in which mostly he brands the individual in question a 'f*ucking idiot'. This is the type of thing that only a puberty ridden, bratty teenager would do. Pretty much everybody here has been subject to his insults, but primarily it has been myself, and Manolo.

5) Argentine Futbol, is the board member who is constantly putting Ecuador football players down, and is harshly guaranteeing failure for them. He even insults the players also. Guerron, Tenorio, Caicedo, Castillo are some prime examples of his hate sprees. He even does the same to Colombian striker Hugo Rodallega, who he brands as a flop in the EPL, this despite the fact that the Rod is improving, becoming more adjust to the English lifestyle, is gaining praise from the coaching staff, and has now even broke into the Wigan first team.

6) Argentine Futbol, is the board member who amazingly claimed that top managers such as Sir Alex Ferguson only see their team once or twice throughout a week prior to a game, this just to give a tactical lecture and THAT'S IT. Such a silly and clueless statement was an absolute insult to such top managers, because, with any proper manager, we all know that they are a part of a lot more pre-match scenarios than just a tactical lecture.

7) Argentine Futbol, is the board member who whenever in the wrong to a guy who is not from Ecuador, will begin continuisly saying that the person in question has not been to Ecuador, knows nothing of the Country's history, and thought that Ecuador once belonged to Africa. LOL. Due to his obsession with using these, it is a hell of a lot more likely that it is actually him who had/has these problems. Therefore meaning that Argentine once thought that Ecuador was an African Country even though it is in the same Continent of his home Country of Argentina. LOL.

8) Argentine Futbol, is the board member who seems to be feuding with somebody new with each week. His constant feuding with fellow board members is a strong indication as to how heavily disliked the guy is, and how clueless and in the wrong he is when it comes to football.

9) Argentine Futbol, is the board member who tells ridicuolus stories consisting of him once playing, sitting and drinking with Ecuadorian Football players for over 25 years. Obviously nobody here believes this crap, this especially when you study the content of his posts, or simply look at the above points that I have made. Argentine Futbol is nothing more than a kid who talks a load of crap and has a lot to learn about Football and life. If by some miracle he had done these things that he brags about, therefore meaning that the guy would have to be aged in his 40's or over, then Argentine must be one hell of a retarded adult, and the only reason why the Ecuadorians let him be a part of such things was for charity based purposes, this for people who have disabilities, or are not 100% sane in the head (i.e. Argentine should he be an adult).

10) The last post that Argentine posted in this thread prior to this response by myself, saw Argentine kick off the post in question with the following quote:

'I did this right here and I could not stop F.v.cking laughing.. From now on. I'm going to keep tab on your ridiculous fv.cking post.. and when you come at me..Come correct like you know something: Check this out and its only in this thread!!!!!!'

Now come on, who besides a kid or heavily retarded adult would come out with that above little paragraph that I have quoted? I mean Argentine has went searching through pages and pages of a thread to find something on me that would make me look silly (and he failed big time), he comes out of nowhere to reveal his findings, this making it look like some kind of revenge act, and he is coming out with sayings such as 'when you come at me'. LOL. The guy's a total head case.

Well, all in all I have YET AGAIN exposed and schooled Argentine Futbol here at Big Soccer, and in all truth nobody is capable of regaining credibility, or being taking seriously ever again after those ten points that I have provided regarding yourself and your faults, ArgenTEEN. You will probably now go running off to your mammy and daddy crying your eyes out, or assuming that your parents are in Ecuador again, then perhaps your aunt, uncle, grandmother, grandfather, or whoever looks after you while they are away.
    I will look forward to schooling and exposing you some more in future, this of course being unless you have finally decided that you cannot take being embarrassed any further.

14. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I didn't come out with anything.. You did that.. just read those post and my replies and see who is right.. My god..

yeah, Exactly asshole.. How the f.v.ck can i hate a place when My Family goes there Every other year? but the question here is .. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO ECUADOR!!!

No No ..Dickhead.. I said EUROPEAN COACHES of Big Clubs Like Mourinho and No Stevie loverboy had nothing to Do with Valencia being developed.. Valencia was already the Shit and a Starter before Brucie boy got there!! You think Stevie bruce is going to Develop Christian Benitez? LOL

Paul jewell built WIGAN and coaches have bad and good luck with club's. Is Steve Bruce better than Felipe Scloari, Winnier of a F.,v.cking World Cup just because he got fired from CHELSEA?? What's Worst. Failing in some shithole Derby club or a Mutli- Mill dollar Club with the best players in the World?? I'll wait for this Nugget of a post..

you are a F.v.cking idiot, that's just the truth. and Knows Nothing about Football and Especially Ecuadorian Futbol.. Starting Zaki over Rooney? What a nugget!!

WHERE IS THE F.V.C.K have You been in the last Couple if DAYS Everyone on this Board Critcized all these players you just Listed MORON.. The only difference is that I did it Months ago because.. Why? Because I KNOW FUTBOL Jackass...Some these People don't even want Christian benitez back, Something I never even tempted to say.. I'll give you a name, it b9dm32546.. Now go attack him.. Let see if you have the balls.. or you don't dare criticize a Ecuadorian on these boards? I'll wait you spineless piece of shit..

Go Ahead and Prove me Wrong.. EVERYONE will be waiting.. Go look it up..and report back.. I dare you

Again, HAVE YOU BEEN TO ECUADOR?? or even heard of Ecuador before they made the World Cup?

Go ahead.. Look for one Post.. Again.. Everyone will be waiting..

I've proving it over and over again. yawn.. I know Guayaquil like the back of my hand and I've posted FACTS here, that moronic idiots like yourself can't Wikipedia..

No, That was just ONE.. let me repeat.. One thread with 5 pages on your great Futbol wisdom in which every single post is f.vcking ridiculous and completely wrong. Zaki can't even make to practice on time much less play in any big club and replace Wayne Rooney.. Keep posting..

Schooled? On what facts? LOL.. you are a complete assclown.. keep posting and I'll keeping reposting your greatest retarted opinion....AGAIN, Have you ever been to ecuador?

15. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol...A Brit and an Argie arguing on the Ecuadorian boards :rolleyes:....can't you guys settle this elsewhere perhaps??? I hate to keep coming here only to find that the threads new post is yet another response to the last post you guys keep making at each other - which is starting to have nothing to do with footy.

Thanks in advance!

16. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He's not a brit..But a moron.

17. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Whatever. I'm sure we all get the point.

18. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Thanks but What point is that? That he knows nothing about Ecua Futbol and is a Spineless piece of shit that doesn't have the balls criticize ecua's on these boards eventhough they are completely wrong?

19. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I like Argentine Futbol's analysis of the game...it's like watching Fox News reporting on Obama. What I don't want to be bothered with is the back and fourth banter between two posters....

20. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hurry up. time is ticking on my Question.. Every Barcelona and El Nacional fan should know this answer... Tick..tock..tick..tock.. i already gave you half the answer..

21. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Is this Guy pedro Long going to answer my question or is he a SOCK? Or Can you read Spanish?

22. santiago87

santiago87 New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Both argentine and GW both are not ecuas but argue here , i gotta say its good to see that lol , atleast they are interested in our soccer. i gotta admit both of you give good ponts , but argetine attacks our players more. Somethings that he says are correct but the way he comes out and says them are not right. Argetine also swwears to much at other memebers lol , wtf you gotta add a ********i#$ or an idiot to something you are saying , just say it and dont insult people! GW seems like a good guy gives good post and it seems like he wants our soccer to develop further. We just gotta start talking about soccer again, and stop fighthing between board memebers

23. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yeah but as We both have seen, people come at me first.. Just like this Pedro long did. he still hasn't answered my Question..LOL.. Can anyone?? and than they quickly realize they are in way over their heads with me.. maybe I should Change my name to EX-FILANBANCO Or Patria and come back to treat people the same way and see if i get the same response as opposed to Argentine Futbol??? What possible question can they ask? Do I like manichos? Oh.. and they are producing manichos again.. I'm not quite sure But i think the Noboa's Bought the El Universal Factory.. People just don't know..

24. GW Emperor

GW Emperor New Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

LOL. As expected Argentine Futbol comes back with a childish response that makes little sense.

Firstly, because your parents visit Ecuador does NOT mean that you must therefore be a fan of the place. Your parents are different people to who you are, you wierdo. Everybody has different interests, likes, and dislikes etc. Not everybody has to be the same as you. That really was incredibly stupid what you just said there.
    Secondly, to say that Bruce has had absolutely no influence over the development of the young Valencia is again completely bonkers. That is pretty much like you saying that their is no point in Valencia working with the coaches etc, who it is their job to help develop players.
    Thirdly, with regards to the whole Paul Jewell thing, you seem to be forgetting that Jewell was breaking records of the unwanted kind even when he was in charge of Derby in the Championship. He had a squad that should have been topping the table, but instead they were breaking the record for going the longest amount of time without a win, and were stuck at the bottom of the table. If you came over to England and said that Jewell was a better manager than Bruce you would be laughed right out of the Country.
    Fourthly, with regards to the criticisizm of Ecuador players. Of course board members here would have been criticizing them lately because the team have been blowing important games to get to the WC. You however have been critizing them for the majority of the time that you have been here, in which you unfairly put the players down, guarantee their failure and insult them. We have all seen it and we have all questioned you about it, and it is this that usually kicks off your many feuds.
    Fifthly, with regards to top managers barely doing anything with their team prior to a match, besides just discussing lineup related issues, how about you do a google search on Alex Ferguson Man Utd training sessions, and the results and pics that you will see will be of Alex doing far more than just sitting his team down and discussing what team to play and their roles. You muppet.
    Sixthly, with regards to you supposedly knowing Guayaquil like the back of your hand and supposedly providing facts to prove this, we all know that it is your parents who teach you this. Here at BigSoccer we all know that you are nothing more than a kid who has problems, and speaks a load of crap. The childish content of your posts (i.e. insults, lies, lack of football knowledge) prove this.
    Seventhly, with regards to you constantly using such scenarios as not been to Ecuador, dont know anything about Ecuador history, thought Ecuador once belonged to Africa etc, your obsession with using these is only leading us to believe that it is actually you who had/has these problems. Here in the UK I learned the whereabouts of such a Country through Geography/Tourisim lessons at a very young age, whereas you with your crappy Argentine education system never found it out this way, and instead had to find it out through a footy competition. LOL. Before this however you thought that Ecuador once belonged to Africa, this despite the fact that it happens to be in the same continent as your home Country. LOL.

At the end of the day Argentine I have heavily exposed you for what you really are and that is nothing more than a teenage brat, who talks a load of crap, is a nasty piece of work, and is very new to the football World. I have embarrassed you big time here at BigSoccer yet foolishly you keep coming back for me to expose you and school you some more. I think in the end the only people who will probably be able to set you straight are your parents, and I wish them the best of luck in doing so.

25. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

As other Poster on these boards have already posted and agreed, I made my point already..But before I leave.. here's another NUGGET:

Hahahahha