Wide Screen

Discussion in 'Technical Problems and Bug Reports' started by smudgeyjoe, Jan 31, 2008.

1. smudgeyjoe

smudgeyjoe Member

Dec 15, 2001
    Westminster Colorado
    I signed up yesterday for the Gold membership, which lists as one of it's features the ability to be widescreen, but I am not seeing widescreen, and don't know where to set it up to show in widescreen. Can someone help me figure out how??? Thanks in advance!!

2. revelation

revelation Member+

Dec 17, 1998
    FC St. Pauli
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Go look in the Premium Member forum - there is a long long long thread about this. I quit my premium membership because they took the Wide Screen option away in order to add the useless menu on the left side of the screen.

3. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Smudgey, do you have your skin style chosen as "Bigsoccer Premium?"

You can edit this in mybigsoccer/options, or even easier... at the very bottom of every page, there is a pulldown menu to change your skin. :)

Revelation, does this not work for you?

Edit: Nevermind rev, I just saw your posts in that thread. (fwiw, I really like the left navigation.)

4. revelation

revelation Member+

Dec 17, 1998
    FC St. Pauli
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    It only worked if you had your screen resolution set so high that I couldn't actually see anything on the screen. I'm not sure if they've corrected it but that is the way it used to work.

As for the left menu, I have no problem with it being an option for those that like it and use it. For me and many others, it is simply a waste of space looking for a reason to exist. You know, they could have made a "Menu Skin" and a "Non-Menu Skin" but instead decided that adding features people didn't want would make them more money. I disagreed.