why me??

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Fiero20, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Fiero20

Fiero20 Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Gillette Stadium
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    why is it that every time (recently) i watch the revs they lose. I haven't seen their past two games and they've won both.

what the fk???

im doing all Revs fans a favor and never watching a single Rev game ever again.

2. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    well, they tied a game this time, not lost (if you're talking about the game against the crew)...

it's funny that mine is sort of the opposite of your predicament. this game against the crew was about the first that our cable provider didn't carry on their mls shoot-out package because of all of these college football preseason games...well, that didn't jinxed the game result, of course, but i'm thinking they could have won the game if i was watching:D...

...ciao!

3. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yea, and ur buddy McB played horrible, kinda like the July 4th game. By the way, update ur location, we don't want people to know we come from there, jeez, you want the ladies to leave?

4. tara91387

tara91387 New Member

Jul 14, 2002
    Cape Cod, MA
    Aww don't stop watching the games its not your fault lol. They didnt win the last they tied lol so they didnt win

5. Fiero20

Fiero20 Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Gillette Stadium
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the sad thing is the only reason i havent watched is because of a lack of TV. i dont have one rite now. yeh, im not in websta anymore. if anyone really cared theyd let me know, k jmm? and mcb doesnt have a bad game, everyone around him does to make him look bad.

Bad july 4th game????

last time i checked, hes the one who spoiled adin browns shutout.
    hahaha

6. Fiero20

Fiero20 Member

Aug 3, 2002
    Gillette Stadium
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    id like to say it happend again. i didnt watch the game - i had a tv to watch this time!! we didnt get the game. and i missed the second revolution hat trick in their history. and above all they won. undefeated in their past 4. great. i feel so much better now.

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Funny,

Since I stopped going to home Revolution matches the team's been winning...

... and I plan on going to the Metrostars game.

Damn!

The Magpie

8. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For the Love of the Revolution, DONT GO. im just kiddin, root on the team as they kick the shiznit out of the Mutts.