Why doesn't Honduras qualify to World Cup?

Discussion in 'Central America' started by LaVltraFiel, Jun 8, 2006.

1. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Tell him that Morado from BigSoccer really appreciates his comments :)

2. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

Yea i know..... but hopefully they willl.....

Also David Suazo promised to take Honduras to the World Cup in 2010

Morado ill call him and tell him, he might even invite u to the presidential palace.

3. Titan 7

Titan 7 Member

Feb 17, 2003
    Tres Rios, CR
    Too bad he can´t play for CR during this WC. He would be a good reinforcement.

4. latinpapiincharlotte

Apr 24, 2006
    Its really ashame we have missed out on some of the best generation of Honduran players since the 1984 Worl Cup era. We can have the most players playing overseas but that dont mean sh!t if we dont qualify to the big party. Also I can take Jokes from Ticos, Mexicans and Americans since they made it to the World Cup. Anybody else from our area may want to worry about there own country, holla!

5. Titan 7

Titan 7 Member

Feb 17, 2003
    Tres Rios, CR

Trinidad & Tobago has the more players overseas than Honduras, and Mexico barely has players overseas, but they are the strongest team in Concacaf.

As costarrican I prefery to rely in good youth programs, a good & competitive costarrican league, and a good Federation, rather than trying to sell players to Europe.

6. latinpapiincharlotte

Apr 24, 2006

I believe in a couple of years ago they had done a study and Honduras has the most players playing overseas, now this may have changed recently but the last study I had seen we were ahead. Well Like I had stated It dont mean a damm thing if we have all these players outside if they dont produce to make it to the big tournaments. So Costa Rica really shouldnt worry about it they have been the best Central American team for the last 6 or 7 years or so . If anything Guatemala and Honduras should copy cat the system you guys have stablished. Pero good luck to Costa Rica contra Ecuador, make no mistake about it though our country has talent though just need some honest hard working peoples.

7. CHELEGOL

CHELEGOL New Member

Feb 3, 2006
    There are 2 reasons why we don't qualify to the WC
    The first one is, Our football federation is run by a bunch of thieves, just look a what happened to FIFA's goal project, It took our federation 6 years to complete the dam thing (1999-2005) and that's only because they under pressure by FIFA officials.
    After they supposedly spent all the money that fifa gave them for the goal project in preparation for the 2002 WC in which by the way we didn't go.
    they decided to take a loan just to finish it and avoid sanctions from fifa.
    Now all there is left of the project is the huge debt and the abandoned fields.

Second reason is, lot's of talent and no team work

8. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i agree with this

9. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

Guate u agree with anything that makes ur NT Look good ...... were are still better than u in FIFA rankings:rolleyes:

10. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    those are pts ypu accumalated years ago. ******** you i agree with hiim your team is Spelled Tiam to many individuals ball hogs.

11. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

and what is Ruiz???? a diver

12. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

left honduras out of the World cup

13. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

Hey at least we were not the ones with our hearts broken and giving a spot to TT

14. dblock redded

dblock redded Red Card

Jun 11, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    I seriously thought honduras was gonna go to the wc, but when i saw my team mex, loose to trinidad n tobago , i was like damn their goes honduras chance, i wanted honduras to go instead. they just looked better than t&t . also they played really good in the copa america. i think honduras can make this happend, look at some of the african teams that have been to the wc, their countrys arent exsactly in the best condition, wars going on , etc. gea!

15. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    correction when Mexico lost, Guatemala last thier chance. honduras didn't make it to the final round of 6.

16. fffsss

fffsss New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    yeah buddy, leave that sh!t alone

17. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    who cares u still stayed at home and watched the WC...... uou guys arent better than us.... we wouldnt loose against TT or even draw with panama. We probably would have beaten USA B Team at home.

18. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

but you have lost to trindad at home,, why are you fighting the facts.. people are telling you whats wrong and what needs to be done and you argue back

so we lost to a in in-form Trinidad in port of spain and drawed vrs Panama in Panama city we beat both these teams at home

did you see who we had on that field vrs USA! are line-up was depleted and villatoro hit the post in the last second which cost us...

chill and take the criticism are countries will have our chance... But Guatemala is Due.. and HONDURAS CAN WAIT...

19. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

NO!!!! Honduras is Due....... Guate can wait or ... if theres a .5 spot then thats them

20. LaVltraFiel

LaVltraFiel New Member

Feb 17, 2006
    Indiana, Usa
    Funny funny, Funny!

Guatte better then Honduras? Let me lough.Ha,Ha,Ha!

Honduras doesn't go to to WC'S because of Federation, and no good coaches.

Talent, we have... Who in Central America better then Suazo, Palacios, Alvarez,Thomas, Nuñes, Turcios, Tyson

Wanchope? lol he is playing for Herediano right now, after this world cup he will proubly be going to Serie C of Italy...He sucks! Those goals' he score in WC were both offsides haha...

By the way he take a picture with Oliver Kahn I heard :eek: He should feel proud Hahahaha

21. jpg75

jpg75 Member

Jun 11, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Are you talking about Central America or CONCACAF? Because the Americans, Canadians and even the Jamaicans and possibly T&T have more players in Europe then Honduras...

22. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

Yea but none of them match up to David Suazo ...... thats a fact

23. Elninho

Elninho Member+

Sacramento Republic FC
    United States
    Oct 30, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honduras might have qualified... if they weren't so busy showing off how they could hit the posts and crossbar at will. ;)

24. jpg75

jpg75 Member

Jun 11, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    That wasn't what she said, she said Honduras had the MOST players abroad...

25. latinpapiincharlotte

Apr 24, 2006

A few years ago Honduras had the most players playing overseas then anyone in the CONCACAF now some of these players that Honduras had were playing in Europe, Asia, Mexico ,South America and Central America. I dont know how that figure looks like right now but I saw this info on UNIVISION about 2 or 3 years ago, and I know for a fact in CENTRAL AMERICA we have the most players playing overseas in the CONCACAF I dont know I would say probably not currently. Oh for the records im a MALE homie