Why does Oddball scare people

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Oddball#34, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Oddball#34

Oddball#34 New Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Apex, NC
    Someone recently posted in another thread that "Oddball" scared them. This oddball wants to know why. If that is okay.

2. The oddball at the Courage Games? Yeah she scares me too , always running around, and screaming her head off, and throwing those balls at people, and that face paint she uses, what in the world is she thinking when she puts it on?? Yeah she scares me too!! She makes me wanna go lock myself up in a padded cell and throw away the key!................haha im just kidded Kara!!

3. Oddball#34

Oddball#34 New Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Apex, NC
    Hahahaahaa

Thanks Kiers.

I appreciate that. I needed that. I was debating on coming back for this upcoming season. I have a lot on my plate right now.

Kara

4. Look,
    if you left then we would only have "Nutmeg" and although she's good at gettin the crowd hyped no one can compare to you! Plus if you didnt come back i would be alllll alone with you know who! ha ha ha you wouldnt want that would you??I'm sure that you can balance everything out right?? Puuleeezzzeee dont even think about leaving!! for me, lucks, and fotop and everyone else that you've made a happier person...ok? But if you cant come back jus cause of other stuff ill totally understand....alright? Your'e the Koolest!! l8er

5. Heeligan2

Heeligan2 Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Earthaven, NC
    It just would not be the same without you Oddball!

6. Oddball#34

Oddball#34 New Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Apex, NC
    I will consider it, but I am juggling like 6 schedules right now with school and some other stuff. I will definitely try, but can't make any guarantees

7. nordby1

nordby1 Member

Sep 4, 2001
    SAN DIEGO
    Club:
    Lillestrom SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    That Norwegian flag painted in her hair is especially scary. ;) No serious Kara, I can understand that being "Oddball#34" at SAS Stadium takes up a lot of time, but I really hope that you will be able to at least make some guest appearances throughout the season.

8. Oddball#34

Oddball#34 New Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Apex, NC
    Alright y'all, If I say I'll stay will ya quit twisting the arm, It's startin' to hurt a little.

9. Ha Ha can i just have a little more fun with this?? Puuuullzee??????.....LMAO Jk!

10. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Why does Oddball scare people?

I think the reason Oddball scares people so much is because he can kill with a single fling of his Bowler hat.

11. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    That would be Oddjob
    [​IMG]

not Oddball
    [​IMG]

12. Oddball#34

Oddball#34 New Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Apex, NC
    Thanks Andy

I didn't even know there were any pictures of me out there. Wow. If you have any other, please let me know.

K~

13. So this whole time i was confused???? I thought that oddball was the one with the bowler hat...gosh im so sloooooww!.....haha

14. Mattbro

Mattbro Member+

Sep 21, 2001
    Me too, hehe...