Why do you think Rafa is not playing...

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Wiso, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León
    Why do you think Rafa is not playing with mexico in the next matches
    (pick 1)

Hugo says he will take 2 adults.. 3 kids he he

ANSWER:

A
    so rafa is afraid that he won't get called up...

so he first makes a statement that he can't go..

B

Rafa really gets pissed... (because of the code of conduct)

He doesn't want to play for Hugo

(so he first makes a statement that he can't go..)
    WHY??
    If he gets called up, He will look like an ass for rejecting.. (back to code of conduct)

C

he is tired and wants to focus on barca, his cologne and his hot girl...

D
    Pavel pardos divorce party, Can't miss it..

In all seriousness, I don't want to think that there is this huge seperation between some of the players and HUGO.. I mean common, what are all these excuses.

What is the real reason why he doesn't want to play?

2. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He wants to focus on being a starter with Barcelona instead of his own country in some friendlies. Rafa knows he's a starter and captain of the NT. He's focusing on the challenge in Barca. Or, he's just lazy. Either way, it's disappointing.:(

3. ЯR

ЯR New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Morocco
    He has been Mexicos most important player in the last ten years. He's always been there when they need him. He is the team. He is the teams best player. Just because he does things that arent a statistic makes him and players like him go unoticed..that's pathetic.

He needs time to gain rythum and get into the move of things in Barca. He's lost his place because of always making the trips to DF to defend the privllige of being the Capitan. It justiftied he gets to take some for his best interest.

4. chicharo99

chicharo99 Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Dumdumi, Jharkhand, India
    Club:
    LKS Lódz
    If i was him i wouldn't go either, right now his challenging for a starter position at barca, you could say his job is in jeopardy if he takes that lightly- specially cause they brought in a lot of good quality competition - seing things from a positive side his abcense will just benefit a youngster or whatever player gets to play his spot - except for MAZA - that fool needs to go:mad:

5. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    Isnt it a FIFA date, meaning there will be no club action that week? How is he supposed to win a starting spot on Barcelona when they wont even play?

6. L.A.

L.A. Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He's going to play now, because he got a red card and cant play with Barcelona so the committee let him play for Mexico.

7. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León
    well maybe we should chage the tittle of the thread to..

Why do you think Rafa didn't want to play.....

or we can close this thread ..

8. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Because of Barcelona.

I don't see why you people have a problem with him preferring to win back his starting position in Barcelona instead of coming over for some friendlies.

9. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well, this thread is obviously dead since Rafa is playing against Brasil... I'm not one to talk though, I've screwed up starting a thread before.:eek:

10. mixtil36

mixtil36 Member

Sep 13, 2006
    Corona, CA
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think he is fighting for his starting job in Barcelona but since he got a red card I am pretty sure he is going to trek to Mexico for the game. I think he should play, if Dihno is coming, they can come together.