Why ARE United behind Chelsea and Arsenal in the table?!

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by mis-e-one, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What board? :rolleyes:

2. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    I like the bit where he mentions his youth as if it wasn't yesterday....... :rolleyes:

3. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't care if he "grew up" in the shadow of Old Trafford itself, he's a numpty.

Exactly the type of "we deserve to win everything" and if not "throw the toys out of the pram" fan that almost makes me embarrassed to be a United supporter...

I said: almost. :D

4. Dark Savante

Dark Savante Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Become the Tea Pot!!
    no really...he is appranetly 54yrs old.... seriously....

5. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2005
    His profile says birthday is August 9th, 1953!!!

I had him pegged as much younger...

6. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    me too... I figured he'd be 8 at the most, being the love child of Zani and Manutdgal, hmm... that makes them both older than I was thinking... interesting findings.

7. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    I wonder which was worse, him or Manc Sean from last summer.......Maybe we should get a list of all the idiots who have been and gone from these boards over the past few years and have a look to see which one is the worst. Ok, so Im bored and really have nothing to do at the moment.

8. Dark Savante

Dark Savante Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Become the Tea Pot!!
    whoops aged him by a coupla years...

9. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I think that's a great idea...

I've only been around for 2 years or so (I guess) and manc sean was certainly one of the dumbest people I've come across...

10. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Why do all my friends get banned? :(

11. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Who? Manc sean? Come on Teso - he was a real prick.

12. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004

• The logical answer to your idiotic rambling is GLAZER....

WTF is wrong with you not realizing that the owner of the team has control of our spending or lack of spending......

Honestly.... Is it difficult for you to function in society... It must be considering you are so reluctant to listen to things being hammered into your pea sized brain over and over and over again..... :mad:

Sorry guys rant over.... It's just getting to frustrating....

13. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I quite liked his Henry threads. :p

14. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

jaryo...why put up with his shite ..any post that he makes i just skip over it :cool:

15. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004
    I keep waiting and hoping that 1 little kernel of sense will spew out of his pie hole...I want to be there the day it happens... ;)

16. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

yea and saha is always 100% fit :eek:

17. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004
    And I'd like to be there the day that happens as well... ;)

18. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Exactly the type of "we deserve to win everything" and if not "throw the toys out of the pram" fan that almost makes me embarrassed to be a United supporter...

So you admit were not going to win the Premiership now Mmm !!!

My point is Chelsea, Blackburn, and in some ways ManUtd have won championships by buying there way to the Trophy, why stop now ???

Chelsea has started a new game its called "who can acumulate the best world class players in the 1st team squad of any team in the world, and you know it appears to be working doesnt it,
    after Rooney, Rio Wilkins, Ruud, Cantona, Heinze, Cole, and Ronaldo and many more why stop now ???? Buy Buy Buy Now please !!!!!!!!!!

19. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    here we go again ......post your ******** in your own thread ffs :rolleyes:

20. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, if there's any consolation, it's the fact that you've shown yourself.

Over 10,000 Manchester United supporters, like myself, joined an organization called "Shareholders United" in order to keep a titbag, named Malcom Glazer, from "buying" our beloved club. If the millions of so called "fans" would have bought a share or ten, instead of a fugly Nike kit, we might not be having this conversation. I'm sure if more of my brethren would have followed my example, we wouldn't be where we are now. It's too bad you didn't show up sooner, Andrew, you would have been invaluable to the cause. :rolleyes:

21. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2005
    Idiot.

22. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    • Yeah, a draw against City (off a freak goal) and Liverpool (who have yet to concede a goal in the Premiership this season)
    If you cna in any way attribute our injury crisis as the fault of Ferguson's, feel free. I suppose Jose Mounrinho is even more of a genius for finding all that money?

OK. Quick question... who out there can you think of that would do a better job, that would be iwlling to leave their current club (e.g. Ancelotti would not be willing to leave AC Milan).

Let me guess... Chelsea aren't even going to drop 6 points this season?

Yes. Malcolm Glazer, you know... the guy tha put us in over $1,000,000,000 debt (no exaggeration). You were a fan of him buying the club, therefore you should be happy that we are not spending the money.

No... I want us to get relegated. :rolleyes:

Of course Motterman doesn't want this forum to become like that. I also highly doubt he wants it to become a safe haven for the smug who haven o reason to be smug in the safe place, which unfortunately the likes of you and ZANI are making it.
    Well guess what, Andrew? Had Glazer not bought us, we would have the money to spend on these players. Instead that money goes towards paying the debts. Still happy he bought the club?

When was this, Andrew? Because if it was before 1993, you were watching a team that couldn't even come second. And if you only travelled to see the team win, and not to see them play, you were kind of missing the point of things...

23. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Guaging form Motterman's sentence, that is exactly what he said. He also renounced his fanship from Manchester United, filed for divorce, gave birth to a bald eagle, and then topped it all when he shat on the flag. It's lal about reading in between the lines, afterall...

Erm, because wer are $1,000,000,000 in DEBT as oppossed to Chelsea, who are $10,000,000,000+ in THE CLEAR.

[quote[Chelsea has started a new game its called "who can acumulate the best world class players in the 1st team squad of any team in the world, and you know it appears to be working doesnt it, [/quote]So hiow do you suggest we get the - bare minimum - of $2,000,000,000 to compete with them? A bake sale, perhaps?

We can't. Glazer. That's what we have against him. He put us in debt. Now we have no money. With no money you cannot buy things.

Try it yourself, Andrew... go into your local Walmart or 7/11 or whatever else is closest with only just one nickle in your pocket. Pick up a six pack and bring it to the cashier. Present your single nicikle You'll understand what we've been trying to tell you soon after.