Why are Korean women so fine?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by AmoebaCulture, Dec 18, 2005.

1. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    :D

ㅋㅋ hope you find a good one

********, im pissed I cant go to Korea this winter cuz im waiting on a transfer application

2. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. AmoebaCulture

AmoebaCulture Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Andromeda
    I heard it's about 60K WON. I was considering the massage parlors for 90 but its supposedley the same ********.

------------------

I need advice:

Night vs. DaeDDal / Massage ? Which one?

4. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    Night

you mean 나이트 클럽?

강남 신사동에 있는 보스 나이트 클럽, ㅋㅋ 전에 친구들이랑 갔는데 그때 마침 올림픽 축구 그리스랑 하고 있을때 그래서

anyway So I was there from like 9 PM to 5 AM, even watched the game there, it was a busy weeekend and they werent taking reservation, but thanks to my moms who had connection with owner or one of top guys, I got it and got a huge room.

I even saw Andy from Shin Hwa sitting outside at a table, he couldnt get a room.

talk about booking... fine ass girls kept coming in since we sat down, just kept on coming, and it was different girls each time...
    This one hot girl came into my room and took me to her room where she had like 6 of her girlfriends for her birthday... i was there myself having all the fun

haha but 나이트 is so fun with your friends, just even chillin drinking, tho I did spend 900 + dollars that day we had like 40+ beer and 3 bottles of liquor ( one came as service from the manager ) :D

But 대딸방 I dont know much about.. because that is like new thing after the government was cracking down in red zone or neon zone whatever you call..
    so...

anyway thats my experienc with Night
    you can PM me and I will tell you good places :)

5. SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper Red Card

Dec 16, 2005
    Oz
    This guy must've been made fun of a lot when he was little because of his name. :D
    [​IMG]

6. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    DaeDDAL! They cracked down on it a while back, but the lights were still on and there were still people coming/going. On the main strip it can cost between 60K-80K, but if you do your shopping on the side streets it can be had for as low as 30K. One of my german co-workers found an internet site that detailed which subway stops had the best service and for how much ... so I'm sure if you searched for it on google you'd find something.

I wouldn't recommend massage because you're at the whim of the ajjuma/ajoshi as to who you get.

Night ... at least for me, is not worth it. All the money that you spend booking can be better spent elsewhere. It's fun to do maybe once or twice a year, but other than that, I'd stick with hanging out at Hongdae or snooty Apku to hook up.

7. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    Oh yeah ... the one redeeming grace of the massage is that you're clean and relaxed (in all senses of the word) when all is said and done.

8. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    With massage you usually don't get to choose the girl or ahjumma so choose wisely :eek:

I forgot the 'RLDs' (red light districts), but stay away from itaewon - infested terran. Yong-san, 'miari?'... Better yet, ask the taxi driver...they know all the spots. The day before I left last year in October, the taxi driver asked my cousin if I got some action on '588.' But, I was there on family business so I didn't have a chance to check out the scene. I shouldve asked the members here about it when I went back earlier this year, but I forgot :( ;)

9. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    hehe Ive been to 588
    it was fun

10. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    bleh... what a lewd, horny bunch you lot are ㅎㅎㅎ

11. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hey, they're Koreans.

12. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    haha, more like just the usual lusty XYs everywhere hehe.

13. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hey leave me out. I haven't paid for s e x yet :D

14. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    haha, but you are probably quite close now, on the brink haha ;)

15. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    The operative word here is: YET. :cool: There'll be a day where you're drunk and horny as hell and you wander into the Red Light District ...

On another note ... at Suwon Station the bars and red lights are so close together it's not even funny ...

16. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    It's not hard to find if you're looking for it. Red Lights are REALLY close to major subway stations ...

17. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    lol dont take everythng from my post there...

I said I been there, its just fun to walk past 588, ther lot of fine ass girls too
    I wouldnt pay for sex, with that money id rather gamble or drink

18. AmoebaCulture

AmoebaCulture Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Andromeda
    No red-light for me, thanks.

btw. Merry Christmas

19. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Ditto. My drunk ass hasn't paid for sex yet, why would I do it if I haven't done it yet? :D

But I am young still. The operative word here is "yet" :D

Merry Christmas

20. AmoebaCulture

AmoebaCulture Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Andromeda
    I will only pay for sex if it involves a shower, a shave, and oil massage ! Because 90K is cheaper than a one night stand, I believe.

21. SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper Red Card

Dec 16, 2005
    Oz
    bogi!

22. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Right, cause I can't afford to buy a girl.....yet :D

23. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Theres a lot of "yets" in this thread.

Lets make a wager.

Whoever's yet is made true.

Will buy each other a drink or two.

;) :D

24. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    it seems like you've done some research in advance! ㅎㅎㅎ

25. Shiners

Shiners New Member

May 19, 2005
    So I gather that you guys are talking about paying for sex? (too lazy to read and process) ........why though?

Stupid question I know, cuz at that moment in time Jr. probably wanted to get out and about on the town... but why pay?

You know how many horny dessperate girls there are who are walking and breathing this very moment? Like what whores... but still a root right? Sex for free baby! Better yet! Get a fvck buddy! OMG they're the coolest things ever! No commitment, and you can screw or make out with everyone else simutaneously! Well you get the point!... I hope.

But it seems your looking into whore houses or whatever... might as well get a fvck buddy... Look into that one ;)