Why are Korean women so fine?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Deleted Users, Dec 18, 2005.

1. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    As opposed to keeping her around for the sex until something better came along?

2. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I agree with you. Just fake it and have the most meaningless sex of your life while covering it up by saying how much I love you.

he he he :D

3. kimchi_dave

kimchi_dave New Member

Dec 17, 2005
    T.O, Ontario, Canada

:p haha im sorry but i just bursted out laughing when i read this!!

4. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    LOL, this thread is great.

5. Hanjin

Hanjin Member+

May 18, 2004
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Club:
    Queensland Roar
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Man if my bitch said that to me id ******** her and giver a dollar bill and smack her down and then run.

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Just marry a quiet, funny, and modest middle-class girl.

Date a girl thats flirty, wild, and rich (or one that tries to be).

7. nad1998

nad1998 Member

Dec 13, 2001
    Tacoma

that's what my friends and i call KGS (Korean girl syndrome). they get all crazy and psychotic once you break up....they also are very jealous of you and stuff while still in the relationship. :)

8. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You must spread reps....

9. jackrock

jackrock Member

Aug 19, 2003
    Talcott. WV
    Club:
    DC United
    excuse me fellas, im gonna need some photographical evidence of this Korean hotness, to dispute my opinion that girls from Chile are hotness to end all hotness. ;)

for real, throw up some picts.

10. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    I've seen KSG before the end of a relationship. For example ... after 1 date ... ONE FREAKIN' DATE ... I had a girl wanting to move in with me. WTF? We didn't even sleep together on that date!?!

11. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    AND (according to my friend) ... have wild, untamed sex with a horny ajjuma?

12. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    The pics threads are around elsewhere. the NSR asian board i think think a few of those threads.

13. Klogon

Klogon Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    If 1 date was the extent of that relationship, I'm not sure if I count that as a "relationship" so much as an end to one. ;o

14. littleman

littleman Member

Oct 18, 2005
    Can you guys post pictures of Korean babes? :D

15. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    So nitpicky ... We actually stuck together for a few months before we split up.

The scary thing about "KGS" is that it can begin from the first moment you meet (as in my case) and has a very long shelf life long after the relationship has ended ... :eek:

16. dcunited4life

dcunited4life New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Seoul
    Another thing my BS Korean brothers should worry about with Korean chicks.

Beware of your mom's friend's daughters!!!!!!!

My mother has been trying for ages to marry me off to her best friend's daughter. When I used to live in US, I used to visit Korea once a year to party and meet friends and relatives. My mother ORDERED me to go visit her friend's family last year and once I arrived at their house, I smelled a set-up. They prepared one of the best dinners and of course the daughter looked the part of a "perfect wife". As soon as we started talking, the major topic was about marriage and I was immediately asked "why don't you take my daughter with you?" :eek:

I heard this happened to my other friends as well. There is no pressure like being in the middle of a table while the whole family is staring to see what your answer will be.

If your parents want you to make a visit to their friends then you've been forewarned. ;)

Run quickly, run fast and run hard.........

17. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    With all due respect, I refuse to go around taking pictures of random women on the streets of Seoul. Sorry.

18. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001

... I'm 20 years old. My mother is now slowly giving me signs and hints that she may one day set me up in one of these situations. She hasn't directly hit the surface with her words yet but she's skimming it -

"oh, such and such's daughter is around your age ... she's really pretty..."

-_-

That's great mom. I wonder what you'll be telling me in 5 years.

19. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Update:

I went clubbing last night with 2 other friends. A place called ST102 (or was it 201). This time we didn't go with girls so our mission was obvious. Even more obvious because it was a place ran by DJ DOC's Kim Chang-ryul, and the theme of the party was: Single's night.

It wasn't like clubbing in the states, where if you are even remotely near a girl's vicinity she immediately starts rubbing her ass. But oh well. The point was for a guy to entertain the girl (aka Over-Action) so she would laugh and she would dance, and then you get in Jag-up (mack) mode.

This reminds me of another Korean girl charactertistic -

It seems that more and more Korean girls are looking for a guy that's

a) rich (inheritiance - preferrably an apartment that goes for 20 mil or a building in gangnam)

b) a "steady" job that assures 10K~20K a month

c) will supply her with endless money so she can run around and cheat on you.

Seriously, Korea has some hot women, but this princess syndrome has gone too far.
    An oxymoron: A down-to-earth and pretty Korean gal.

20. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    -..-

Only with early 30 milfs?

21. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    My next adventure:

대딸방. 유헤헤헤헿

22. dcunited4life

dcunited4life New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Seoul
    Once I find one, I'm calling Ripley's Believe It Or Not. :D

23. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    LOL. I'm pretty good about sniffing out traps, but my friend walked into it AT MY HOUSE! Apparently, my mom thought her friend's daughter was an ideal match for one of my college friends. LOL.

24. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    svasco, speaking from personal experience, these days moms don't get really serious about this until about 3-5 years after you've finished University. So you got like 5-6 more years of freedom! HEHE.

25. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    Nah, this guy was going after 40-something women (he was 25-26 when he was in this stage). Personally, she could be 40 but she would have to look 25. LOL. :cool: