Why are Korean women so fine?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Deleted Users, Dec 18, 2005.

1. dsk_oz

dsk_oz Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Sydney, Oz

2. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    I'm still trying to understand the meaning and relevance of this post... hehe.

Btw, Busanbhoy, shouldn't you be somewhere in Canada by now?

3. nxttc

nxttc Member+

Jul 14, 2004
    my favorite expression regarding females are hwajangbal and joyeongbal. gotta love slang. also, hobak isn't bad. actually, it's hilarious. (i know these have nothing to with hot chicks, but still, hilarious.)

also, one day, i'd love to have an oppa budae :D .

4. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    after reading some of replies

I must call some of you Teh Noobs :D

5. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    what's joyeongbal?

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I think he meant Jo Myung-bbal (조명빨) -

조명 means "lighting" or "lights"

Commonly referred to women who looks ok at clubs but not in reality. Not a nice word. Don't use that to women you really know.

7. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    yeah... it also refers to those girls who look good on the web-cam and photos, but not face to face ;)

8. nxttc

nxttc Member+

Jul 14, 2004
    yeah i did. i just love the word. of course it's a crap thing to say, but, look at what it encompasses. "it's all lighting effects," and all that it entails in a nice, simple, three syllables word.

9. ysoccer

ysoccer New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Didn't realize that there was a word specifically for that effect.

10. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Monkey gettin some action

[​IMG]

Damn can't get the pic to show. Anyone know how to get the picture to show??

11. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    A bit off topic -

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php...65&section_id=104&section_id2=235&menu_id=104

Korean women looking pretty for American soldiers??

This isn't the 1970s. Koreans are fcuking racist. Korean women could care less if you are American, Canadian, black or white. I think CNN got this wrong. There are of course all kinds of women, and I admit, and foreigner has a high chance with a Korean girl at Itaewon but ... that's about it.

12. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You wouldn't believe the number of Korean bietches that get off with US GIs in Yongsan. When I was stationed there for my military service and went to buy myself some decent food at the Townhouse, GIs would bring in one to three girls at a time, buy them a Yank meal and take them home. On my way to the office in the morning, I swear I saw on an average two GI-KoGirl couples on their way out. -_-

13. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    And we Koreans take American girls in US. What's your exact point? Like me, i'm dating a girl of 1/2 German, 1/4 Irish and 1/4 French descent. :rolleyes:

14. gatch

gatch Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Seoul and Melbourne
    The point is that Its because alot of American GI's (not all) go around Korea acting like they own the place. I have met and seen many GI's who basically look down upon korea and our women. I am currently living in Korea near Yongsan and I can say that the attitude and behaviour of the GI's is highly undesirable. :mad: Who cares though. Most of the GI's with the Attitude problem are GI's that are Uneducated White Trash. And another thing, Why are alot of American soldiers obese?..... So many Overweight Soldiers in ITAEWON.... :confused:

It wouldnt worry about it too much though. The GI's all hang out around ITAEWON and that is a place that does not represent Korea as a Whole.
    20-30 years ago ITAEWON was a place where Koreans setup businesses to make money from the "Rich" Americans. Now it is a run down place that only caters for Sleazy tourists and "GI JOE's". You wont find many GI's in Kangnam cause they cant afford it. Let the American GI's have their Hookers in ITAEWON. I prefer Hongdae, and Kangnam. :D

15. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    there are always bound to be a few brainless ones in any given group... Like those girls who whore for the GIs. Sad, but inevitable.

16. dcunited4life

dcunited4life New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Seoul
    I think many of you are blowing this issue out of proportion. Many of these girls who go out with GIs are the ones who are considered "undesirable wife materials" in Korea - ie, bar girls, hostess, dancers, etc, etc. Obviously many of us know that in Korea, people care whether their potential mates have "past history" or not. Many of these girls with "questionable careers" have no choice but to go after GIs since many of them wouldn't be accepted by other Korean families.

17. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Out of proportion but makes us look very cheap. Perfect timing for the article considering that this entire stem cell business is an international embarassment; kill Korea! Now is the chance !

Pigs.

18. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Very true. These women are cheap and undesirable. Also shows how picky Koreans are. I would love to see an American GI try to mack on your average hunny in Seoul - he ain't goin nowhere. Nope, not PFC Johnson of the 34th Support Group and 3rd Infantry from Uijeongbu; hometown Pleasanton, TN.

Pigs.

19. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Back on topic.

I never really realized how fashionable Koreans were. I guess 1 year in Shittyattle, WA does this to you. I should go shopping soon.

Bye.

P.S. Pigs should die.

20. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Actually there are a lot of GI's hanging around various parts of town. Not all GI's are bad - some of them pick up the language pretty quickly and seem to love Seoul's night life.

But.

Itaewon. Stay away from this area kids. Setting this place up as a Seoul tourist attraction is a ridiculous joke. The only people that actually go to this place are:

a) Hip-hop maniac shoppers
    b) Piercing maniacs
    c) whores
    d) bartenders
    e) english teachers (not to degrade anybody)
    f) MP's (military police)
    g) whores
    h) Sgt. Joe Black
    i) whores
    j) whores

To be fair, Shinchon/Hongdae has a good number of foriegners but surely a number of them are mild-mannered tourists (Japanese, Canadian, English) or English teachers, or exchange students - quite different from all that ruckus at Itaewon. No wonder Hongdae clubs banned all U.S. military personnel.

21. dcunited4life

dcunited4life New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Seoul
    Anyway, let's back to talking about "our" women. :D

I personally find Korean girls a little difficult to deal with. First of all I lived in US for 23 years and recently moved back to start a company here in Seoul. Because I received "proper" education in US and worked for a major corporation like Coca-Cola, I guess I'm considered an "A" husband material here. I went on numerous 소계팅 and I feel like I'm going on a job interview instead. These girls are very demanding since they're also considered hot materials here as well. I went on meetings with chicks who's a doctor, Lineage dept. manager, numerous Ehwa and Seoul university graduates and these girls were just to demanding for me. One of them became psychotic after I broke up with her and she told me that I "ruined her body". :eek:

The only girl I dated for a while was a bartender at a bar I used to go to and my family and friends gave me so much hard time for not dating and marrying the "elites". Of course this bartender also had depression issues so we ended up breaking up also. :rolleyes:

My coworker is setting me up with a stewardess (couldn't refuse an Asiana stewardess) next week so I'll see how it turn out. Chicks can be pain here but damn it I love Seoul. :D

22. SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper Red Card

Dec 16, 2005
    Oz
    Go to Itaewon!!! Hooker Hill is over there. I went there once when I was stationed in ROK, but I was too drunk and can't remember ********! I was so drunk, when I called a cab, I stumbed and he ran over my foot. But it was one of those ************ little Korean cars that were so light that I wasn't even hurt!!
    But southern Korean is great. In Daegu, and that other city in the southern tip, it's much better and much cleaner than Seoul.

23. NaMusa75

NaMusa75 New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Unfortunately, SoCal
    Haha. I can sympathize with you man. A lot of marriages in Korea are *usually* not born out of passion and love but out of money. It's more like a business contract ... why do you think they always glamourize the passionate relationship on all those Dramas?

One of my ex-girlfriends told me while we were dating that "Our relationship is a business proposition. If I married you, it should be good for us financially. Nothing else should matter." Anyway, last time I heard, the b**** is still single (she's approaching mid-30s) ...

24. Klogon

Klogon Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    If my girlfriend said that to me, I would run. Fast. And not look back.

25. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    If my girlfriend said that to me, I'd beat the shiet out of her. Then Run. Fast. And not look back.