Why are footballers collapsing on the pitch at an alarming rate?

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Sumol, Nov 26, 2021.

1. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    You keep calling me a clown and a dumbass but your statement alone is very telling. Wow.

2. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Answer this question simple yes or no.

did the vaccinated bring omnicon into Canada?
    Hint: there is vaccine passports

3. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    That question is too dumb to answer. The vaccine passports came into effect on November 30 and still tons of loopholes. When South African sounded the Omicron alarm it was already all over the place.

4. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  5. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    He's vaxxed and everyone is critical of the government. Is he part of this made up term too?

6. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Will bump this when the optimus prime variant comes into Canada despite vaccine passports

hopefully we bring in another million refugees since our healthcare system is thriving

7. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    After reading his rational posts, evidently not. Lots of vaccinated people are waking up. It's encouraging to see. It does explain Joe Rogan's booming numbers. These aren't all unvaccinated people that are watching him, you know? It's probably 50/50

It's alot of people........

The narrative is crumbling......

8. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Don't take a discussion so personally.

How will we end the pandemic?

9. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    I watch YT, AJ, pakman, Tucker, JRE, etc pretty much everything out there. Good to not stay in an echo chamber.

10. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Joe Rogan is not an echo-chamber. He has no political affiliation. He is more of a moderate. He has people with all types of views on his show.

You say you don't stay in an echo chamber when you listen to Pakman? lol

He is just as bad as The Young Turks, maybe worse.

11. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    I said listen to everything. JR is a wise man and shifted his demographics to the right which will always bring in more cash.

12. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Mandatory vaccines for 50+ year olds and anyone with bmi above 25 for a start. Could even expand this to those with underlying illnesses that pose a huge risk of covid is contacted. This would substantially reduce hospitalizations considering those outside of these groups are extremely unlikely to even be hospitalized even if unvaccinated

13. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Making a vaccine that STOPS transmission. This one does not, and yet Trudeau continues with the dangerous rhetoric of wanting to blame everything on the unvaccinated. Most people are vaccinated, and yet here we are. Worse than 2020.

We don't know what this vaccine is going to turn this pandemic into. We are starting to see signs of anti-body dependent enhancement. Not classical ADE, but worrying signs. Once the vaccine starts to have a negative efficacy, it can make the virus worse for people that have taken the vaccine. This is one of the topics Dr. Robert Malone was talking about on the podcast with Joe Rogan.

14. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Interesting read from the UK Government site.
    UK Government admit that the vaccines have damaged the natural immune systems of the double jabbed.

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What’s this mean?
    We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.
    https://assets.publishing.service.g...27511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

15. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    "The fact that it's NOT working is actually proof that it IS working!" -- State Sponsored Science (2022)

[​IMG]

16. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Ffs no one has ever said that vaccines are 100 % effective against any one of these three variants . It reduces your chances of getting sick enough to be hospitalized by about 85 % . No one ever also said that once you are vaccinated that you can not transmit the variants. It reduces the chance of transmitting . That’s why we still had to use masks despite being vaccinated .
    Quoting anything Trudeau said is pointless . He is an idiot . What he says has no barring in this issue . Governments making bad decisions does not take away from the value of vaccination. Before this latest variant was brought in, the vaccination program had positive cases vary low. Now with this new variant , yes the vaccine is not as effective as we would like it to be but it stills reduces severe hospitalization.

17. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #117 Sumol, Jan 10, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
    This is why shows that allow diversity of viewpoints are the best shows to get information. Elon Musk states that hospitals are getting financially incentivized to report deaths as 'COVID' even if they are not directly caused by COVID. This was reported all the way back in 2020. CDC admits it's a fact now.

18. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Ok I have a lot of respect for this man but if I want to buy a car or how to space then I want his opinion . He is not qualified . Second, his comments are about private for profit hospitals. Hardly the case in Canada . Cases in some states were inflated while in other states (like Florida) were under reported . The amount of misinformation spewed out there is ridicules

19. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    You can confine Elon Musk to space all you want but it doesn't matter, what matters is that what he said is fact. How can you not find a giant issue with what he said being true? It's disturbing.

"Oh, this just happened in some hospitals so its not a big deal"

If what he said is going on and got uncovered, i wonder what else is going on?

The misinformation is coming from both sides because at first we were told this was not true, but now we find out that its true.

VERDINHO repped this.
  20. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Well all I’m going to say I sincerely wish you well bud . We will agree to disagree , strongly so

21. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    biden said if you get vaccinated you won’t get sick

22. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  23. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Quoting Biden :ROFLMAO:

24. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Again, vaccine is not a guarantee, it reduces your chance of becoming badly ill. You want to start a list of people that died that are anti vaccine ? Seat belts save lives, yet people with seat belts do die sometimes in car accidents. Listen, you dont want to take the vaccine, you live in a country that allows you to have a decision. What you have proven with all these posts though is that Vaiamerda was correct about your agenda in this thread. I dont see anyone using a soccer thread to try to convince Anti-vaxxers to take the Vaccine.

BatatasFritas repped this.
  25. Sumol

Sumol Member+

Portugal
    Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #125 Sumol, Jan 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    I don't CARE if anyone takes or doesn't take the vaccine. It's their decision. That's the beauty of medical autonomy. I don't know if you are aware, but there is currently a two class system in society, and people like me are being singled out, ostracized, and discriminated against.

I may live in a country that allows me to have a decision right now, but for how long? Did you see the outrageous garbage that the federal health minister said about mandatory vaccines?

These vaccines are not convincing for me at all. With the funny business going on with some the hospital numbers and deaths & and the wonkyness of its efficacy. Too many red flags. For crying out loud, most people are vaccinated and things are seemingly getting WORSE! Remember two weeks to flatten the curve? LOL

I am not an "Anti-Vaxxer". It's hilarious considering how brainwashed people have become in this pandemic. Consider the fact that the words 'vaccinated' and 'unvaccinated' are now assumed to ONLY refer to COVID-19. Like me, You could have had close to a dozen vaccinations in your life, skip this one, and people call you an "Anti-Vaxxer".

I don't know why you keep blabbing on about this vague agenda you accuse me of having but if you have that big of a problem with free speech, go move to North Korea or Saudi Arabia.

VERDINHO and The Zeta Variant repped this.