Who's The Biggest Partier in the WUSA?

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by Binchy, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Binchy

Binchy Member

Sep 7, 2001
    Choctaw territory
    Which WUSA player is the best at having a good time? This is not the same as who can drink the most......well, not exactly. Those of you who've had the good fortune to mix and mingle with the players (or knows someone who can get the dirt) can let the rest of us know.

My guess? Kate Sobrero.

2. g4m

g4m New Member

Oct 28, 2000
    New Jersey
    this belongs probley in the rivalry fourm or FCM but my guess would be Millbrett from what i hear from the 2 power fans.

the charge are a riot at team outings...JT Prozzo is probley the biggest of them all...Demko is just funny as hell.

And of course how can one forget brandi

as in "hollywood" Brandi

and "take it off" Brandi

3. Adam Zebrowski

Adam Zebrowski New Member

May 28, 1999
    think aussie year one..

julie murray...

4. g4m

g4m New Member

Oct 28, 2000
    New Jersey
    Murray was quite the nut...pichon i think became quite the partier once she learned enough english to talk...when i met her though she was 4 hours off the plane, jet lagged and didnt even know how to say hello...Charge! can vouch for me on this, she knew less english then we knew french...now she is able to speak ok english...massive improvement for one season

5. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Jen Tietjen is HOT!!!

Gotta agree on the Charge girls...at the All-Star Gala the Charge girls were freaking loud. LOUD I say!!!

Did anyone watch Beg, Borrow, and Squeal last night on ESPN? Team Fumundacheese crashed Tiffany Robert's birthday party and she got pissed. She wanted Team Fumundacheese outta there and the cameras outta there cuz she didn't want the ESPN film crew recording her party as TR got her freak on. :D

So I gotta say Tiff Roberts is one of the bigger partiers in the league.

6. XYZ

XYZ New Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Big Cat Country
    Moved to FCM from WUSA.

7. Fraser

Fraser New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Oz
    Hey, FearM9, do you think TR is really the way she came off or maybe it was just the editing, which by the way made Carla look very cool, what do you think?

8. staciwilson2

staciwilson2 New Member

Jul 21, 2002
    Sharolta Nonen Heaven
    i was fortunate to go to the after party in aatlanta after the founders cup game and suprisingly steffi jones, danielle slaton, saskia webber seemed to be the most partying people that includes drinking. At one point i saw two women on top of this platform looking think on the dance floor, i dont know if it were players or not but i think that they were.

9. Trayster

Trayster New Member

Sep 11, 2002
    Palm Coast, Florida
  10. YOMITTS

YOMITTS New Member

Jul 30, 2002
    I have tryed to drink a Aussie under the table, and it A NO NO. I vote for the Aussie.

11. vivy09

vivy09 New Member

Jul 5, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    hahahaha - we do love a drink or 200, we love to party and just have fun. gotta love this laid back lifestyle :) not syain we r lazy, certainly far from that, we just know how to have a good time :D

GO AUSSIE!!!