Who's the best Brazilian player at the moment? - Part II

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by MIGkiller, Oct 26, 2004.

1. MIGkiller

MIGkiller Member+

Flamengo
    Brazil
    May 9, 2003
    Rio de Janeiro
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    A continuation of the first thread, with an updated version of the poll.

Carry on.

And now the voting is public, to avoid the rigging that happened last time.

2. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Re: Who's the best Brazilian player at the moment? - Pat II

At this moment exactly.. NOW NOW, not soon now..

Adriano.

But this is just an average start to the season for the REAL deal:

Ronaldinho.

Not only do I believe he's the best Brazilian player in 2004 so far, but the best Player In The WORLD.

That's just my opinion.

I could be wrong.

:D

3. Giga

Giga New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    Republic of FB
    Alex de Souza [Fenerbahce]

4. thedeuce_2

thedeuce_2 New Member

May 22, 2002
    Virginia
    I'm still gonna say it's Ronaldo. His ability to score goals, although not what it was in WC98, is still present.

5. DerMongerer

DerMongerer Member

Jun 5, 2004
    I think Adriano is playing higher than any other Brazilian currently, but a player that should've been added to the poll is Julio Baptista of Sevilla. I'm surprised little is ever mentioned about him because he's dominating La Liga about as much as Ronaldino albeit with a much smaller club. He scores in almost every match for Sevilla it seems.

Too bad he was injured at Copa America, I would've liked to see what he'd have done.

6. outlaw

outlaw New Member

Nov 4, 2004
    adriano (intermilan) he have foot liken gun

7. rivellino1

rivellino1 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    New York City
    Adriano and Ronaldinho.

8. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    I am surprised to see Luis Fabiano on this list. Do you really think he belongs in the same category with those other names?

I voted for Ronaldinho Gaucho. He's just an exciting player to watch. Very unpredictable, superb skill... a close second would have to be Adriano though. That guy is a beast!

9. moose8008

moose8008 New Member

Jul 6, 2004

10. anirbanblah

anirbanblah New Member

Jan 16, 2002
    India
    I guess if we're talking only about the current season (incl. Copa) it has to be Adriano. A 12-month timeframe and Ronaldinho Gaucho is probably the best player in the world. But so far this season, Adriano has been a monster... match after match after match, unstoppable, like Ronaldo in his Barca days.

11. Kaushik

Kaushik Member

Jun 6, 2004
    Toronto
    Adriano is probably the best player in the world right now. However, I feel that he is not quite the Barca Ronaldo.

12. Portoholic

Portoholic New Member

Sep 4, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I voted for Adriano because at the moment he is in the best form of any other Brazilian. I agree that Fabiano should not currently be on this list, and at the same time Roberto Carlos' name should also not be there. Julio Baptista and Diego could be two other names added.

13. Rei de Boston

Rei de Boston New Member

Mar 16, 2004
    Man I am glad everyone seems to be thinking that Luis Fabiano doesn't rate as highly as the others because when I read it I thought I must be nuts for thinking he isn't that good.

At the moment I would say that Ronaldinho is the best followed closely by Adriano. However, I still think that in a big game I would take Ronaldo over either of them because to quote Shaq, like toothpaste, toilet paper, and certain other amenities he is proven.