Who's next?

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by act smiley, Jan 25, 2006.

1. act smiley

act smiley Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Cardiff
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    OK, so Craig Levein has gone, along with a bunch of his Scottish coaches, and to be honest he definitely deserved to. But who the hell do we get now? I guess Martin O'Neill isn't an option :(

2. Canadian_Supporter

Staff Member

Dec 20, 1999
    Prostějov, CR
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I have no clue - but I'm not too surprised with the decision - based on the game last night. New ideas and spirit had to come into the team and unfortunately for Levein he wasn't able to bring this to the club.

The press conference is at 6:30pm (GMT) - but it looks like it has been delayed.

The rumours are Gary McAllister and Peter Reid..... we shall see.

3. Placid Casual

Placid Casual Member+

Apr 2, 2004
    Bentley's Roof
    It had better not be Peter Reid.

Has done nothing since he left Sunderland.

4. Placid Casual

Placid Casual Member+

Apr 2, 2004
    Bentley's Roof
  5. LeicesterFox

LeicesterFox New Member

Jan 30, 2006
    Leicester
    I think Leicester should consider keeping Rob Kelly in as manager for the remainder of the season. He has shown passion and commitment, something Levein didn't show in his time at City. Newell is out of the hunt now, Holloway would enjoy being city manager. But my instincts are to keep in Rob Kelly in for now.

6. act smiley

act smiley Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Cardiff
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I agree, and so, I'm pleased :p
    3 in a row is a good start, he deserved the chance. Weso injured though, hopefully we can handle that without falling apart or playing Kisnorbo in midfield :(

7. Canadian_Supporter

Staff Member

Dec 20, 1999
    Prostějov, CR
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Given the current circumstances, Rob Kelly was probably the right choice for a temporary manager until the end of the season.

I can't believe Weso broke the same leg again - although not in the same spot. The media were asking questions if they (LC) brought Weso back too soon.