Who's coming and going ... rumors and speculation (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by SueB, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i dont want Zlatan empty cause hes chasing the ball around. we have a midfield for that.

2. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    I do want him to chase when he foolishly gives it away.

3. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    whats foolish? trying to dribble someone? thats what he does. thats Zlatans thang. now with Vieira next to Emerson he can do it all night ;)

4. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    I just hate it when he tries those impossible moves, loses the ball, and does not even try to get it back. Don't get me wrong, I thought he was excellent at times last season. However, he manages to aggravate the hell out of me. Further, he really needs to work on his character.

5. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    well the point here is that when he does get the ball, i want him to have more spark then the oposing defensive midfielders and defenders. hes not gonna have that if hes chasing the ball around. thats why forwards dont work that hard defensively cause theyre gonna need that edge to get by people on attack. i agree on the character thing though. that should come once he matures. hopefully.

6. Jawz10

Jawz10 Moderator

Feb 27, 1999
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    AC Milan
    you don't have to agree, of course, but you don't have to resort to name calling either... take a chill pill guys. I think Zlatan is extremely talented, but needs to learn when and where to try something. What makes dribbling moves and tricks effective is when its unexpected, in many games every player, fan, coach, ballboy and commentator knew exactly what Zlatan was going to do. He loses it and then its bad for the team. Nobody's perfect though.

7. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    sometimes you gotta fail to succeed. as Jordan said "ive missed more then 12.000 shots in my career. that is why im successful." i agree that Zlatan over does it sometimes though. thatll change with experience.

8. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Not once did i say i didnt want Zlatan on Juve and not once did i say he wasn't class, all i said was that i would prefer a Gilardino over him. Remember, it was you who first said he had no character flaws and for me to post a link and then a page later you acknowledged the fact that he had one and that maybe once he matures he'll change.

When people don't agree with you, you automatically turn around and start questioning people's football knowledge. The thing is, you never really have any sort of intelligent reply. It's always the same bs that you spew so I'M done responding. When you learn to debate like an adult instead of being condescending then maybe i'll start taking what you say seriously. There's a place and a time for everything and you seriously have no class or tact.

9. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Well it looks like pires is coming and we will be giving up camoranesi which is a huge mistake, i saw this article on goal.com

10. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What the hell is that about? I don't even see how this is possible. :(

11. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Im pissed that we might be giving camoranesi away, he was the best juve player all season IMO, i dont know why we would even consider it.

12. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    I doubt we'd give him away.

By the way, at Arsenal Pires wasn't even starting half of the matches because of Jose Antonio Reyes this past season. Why would Pires even START ahead of Camoranesi at Juve?

13. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i asked for a link where someone at Juventus has questioned his work ethic, not his erratic behaviour. if you cant read then maybe you shouldnt discuss things on the internet. its not the media for you.

14. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    never gonna happen.

15. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    By the way, stop believing what the press are saying!

There are no qoutes and no substantial sources.

I could have said the EXACT same thing and it'd be dooky. Goal.com says it and you two are saying it's true!

Who knows, it could be true, but there's NOTHING to back it up.

it's called GOSSIP. That is NOT a NEWS ARTICLE.

16. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    you two who?

17. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How many times do we have to tell you to be more respectful. You've annoyed a lot of people and practically all the mods here. Calm down, be more respectful and don't be so pompous.

18. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    hey if the dude say i say something i didnt, im gonna throw down.

19. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    delp_07 and RegginaCalcio.

20. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, you're not. You're going to abide by the rules or be banned. Simple as that.

21. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    yes i am. and you can ban me when you feel thats appropriate. i couldnt care less.

22. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    if i believed it, i would not have said "i don't see how this is possible"

23. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    According to Channel4.com, Miccoli is linked with Samp, and Lazio would give Juve Oddo, and Juve would give Blasi and Birindelli to Lazio.

24. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    Then it was a lost in web translation thing, but you had a sad smiley which changed the ENTIRE point of your post, heh.

now that I reread your post w/o the sad smiley it would have been dead on ---> :)

25. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    lol, you're right though, a smiley does change the way we interprete a post.