Review: Who's better Villa or Ibrahimovic?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by Pyros, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Pyros

Pyros Member

Sep 6, 2009
    La Coruña
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Right, because Valencia and Deportivo are doing so hot right now, it's clear I'm a glory hunter :rolleyes:

You should stop projecting yourself ;) Your insults are there to be seen in your previous posts. Bye bye, enjoy your shit league :cool:

2. Iaquinta

Iaquinta Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You don't debate. What you do is little better than this:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM"]YouTube - Monty Python - Argument Clinic[/ame]

3. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Will this be the 3rd straight season that the team Ibrahimovic leaves wins the treble the following year? :D

Once again the business end of the season is upon us and missing persons hunt has begun for Ibrahimovic . "Ruthless" would be a good way to describe Milan's finishing in the derby Milano thanks to Ibra not being there to interfere. The guy is so bad I actually feel bad for him.

By the way, which Villa is this thread comparing him to? Surely not David Villa - the all-time leading scorer for Spain.

4. chuckle490

chuckle490 Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Tennessee, United States
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Villa, Ibra is cocky.

5. Pyros

Pyros Member

Sep 6, 2009
    La Coruña
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yes, that's the one. If Barcelona win the treble again after Ibra left it's going to be hilarious :D Both Eto'o and Villa are superior players to that overrated sweden ********.

6. Jairzinho1970

Jairzinho1970 New Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    It's not a good comparison. They are two totally different styles of attacker. Both are very good at what they do, but they are more different than the same. It's like trying to compare a center mid with his outside mids. Yes they are both mids but they are two totally different types of mids, just as an attacking center mid is different from a defending center mid. Villa and Ibra perform totally different tasks for their teams. Yes, they both score goals, but the real comparison, if we were discussing one, would be between goals created, and not just goals scored.

Personally I prefer Villa. I like the way he plays. But there are times when having an Ibra is more valuable than having a Villa. All depends on the teams/defenses/midfields/opposing coaches we're discussing. Ibra is simply better than Villa in some regards, and vice versa.

Besides, right now I think everyone would rather have Rooney.:D

7. Pyros

Pyros Member

Sep 6, 2009
    La Coruña
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    So the Rooney hype has started again? Will we see a repeat of the World Cup crashing in the next Euro? :D

8. Swaggin916

Swaggin916 New Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Sacramento
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea like many have said it just depends what you need. but even still... I'd take Villa any day. He has way better movement obv. and can finish just as well. Ibra ball just isn't all that effective for all his talent. If he had a work ethic, he'd be unstoppable.

9. J 10

J 10 Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Villa. You never know what you get with Ibra.. might be good but also quite cuntish

10. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Barca can't win the treble. Mandril beat them.

Good joke :p

11. Swaggin916

Swaggin916 New Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Sacramento
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd rather have Rooney...

12. Pyros

Pyros Member