Who'd a thunk it? (R)

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Scipio Gothicus, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Scipio Gothicus

Aug 6, 2001
    Cabo San Lucas
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LA 2-1 Pachuca

Gals goals by Gordon, and a lucky one by Donovan. So the Gals are on top, and Pachuca, supposedly the class of this group, are on the bottom. Taht being said, I thought Pachuca looked great, constantly attacking, while LA was happy to counter attack. If Pachuca plays like that against FCD, Oduro could really hurt them.

FCD let one get away tonight. The Chivas fans are right, they palyed a b side and FCD could not take advantage. Even so, this thing is wide open. If Chivas beats the Gals, and FCD draws Pachuca, FCD is in a great spot with two points, and LA in the last game. If this happens, the most points Pachuca could get would be four. Five points would probably do it. The key is to get a point agains Pachuca, and beat the Gals.

Of course, I do not think this will happen. Pacuca will be angry, and thier left side will have a field day. Or, Spice Boy will paly against Dallas, and the ref will think it is fun to watch him take a lot of free kicks. An early out in this tournament might not be a bad thing.

Dead but dreaming,
    Scipio Diabolus,
    vox fatum.

Contra.

Some say prayers, and I say mine.