who you think is going to be the best mexican abroad this season?

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by vfb_fan, Nov 10, 2007.

1. LMexiquita

LMexiquita New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Tora Bora Cave #69
    Vote for " EL Principito"

2. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's going to be Vela with Guardado a close second.

MLS'ers need not be mentioned. I don't care if they are legends.

3. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I say Guardado by a landslide.

4. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Omar Bravo

I kid :D

5. Blue_Demon

Blue_Demon Member+

Aug 20, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club León
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

In case anyone didn't believe you, the Omar Bravo transfer to Depor made the 10 worst transfers in La Liga for 2008/2009, according to goal.com. It actually placed 5th:

"5) Omar Bravo (Deportivo) - May 22: all smiles, Omar Bravo agrees to join Deportivo from Chivas Guadalajara, penning a three-year deal. August 31: his debut as Depor managed yet another historic win at the Riazor over Real Madrid. December 8: his first goal, this time against Malaga. 27 February: the unsettled forward throws up his hands and heads back to Mexico, joining Tigres on loan. Oh: and there's a buy-out clause in place. So, it seems likely that Omar ain't coming back. Seven months, one goal, one massive waste of time for all concerned."

Gio didn't crack the top 10 worst transfers for the EPL, but one fan did nominate him!

6. inflames

inflames New Member

Sep 13, 2007
    dumb article, Altidore is on there and Faubert is not? how is that a bad signing hes still young and needs to be developed, hes only ever played in the MLS geez

If I remember correctly Marca did something similar and mentioned Bravo and a lot of the comments defended him saying he was never getting good minutes

I need to apply for a writer position at Goal.com, seems anyone can get a job there

7. mario6118

mario6118 New Member

May 10, 2009
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    The best mexican abroad this season, will most likely be Guardado or Moreno. If it's neither of them then it will probably be a Mexican who has just arrived over there, maybe Ochoa, or Torrado, I. Castro, or E. Castillo, who have been rumored to be going over there.

8. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Marquez being a starter on the greatest Barca team ever :cool:;)