Who will win the Premiership this season?

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by miko, Feb 19, 2004.

1. miko

miko New Member

Jun 5, 2003
    Ireland
    Arsenal, Man Utd. or Chelsea? Arsenal look good(groan), and I now think they'll be hard to beat. Man Utd., are missing Rio Ferdinand in the last few games. Against Southampton, Everton, Boro and Man City they conceded 10 goals. Chelsea have the best squad, but need more time before they can become a great team.

My heart says Chelsea, but my head says Arsenal. (unfortunately)

2. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    I don't think Chelsea has what it takes, for whatever reason they just don't threaten like ManU or Arsenal. The way I see it is this is where ManU turn up the heat almost all the time, but we're no missing Rio. Arsenal are unbeaten all season in the league... but I have a feeling that if they lose 1, that could turn itself into 2 or 3 quite quickly... I'm gonna cross my fingers and say ManU

3. juice013

juice013 New Member

Mar 28, 2003
    Toronto
    Cross your fingers all you want, it won't help your squad.

4. michaec

michaec Member

Arsenal
    England
    May 24, 2001
    Essex
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Which clown chose "Other"?

5. rawdog

rawdog New Member

Feb 14, 2004
    NYC
    Yeah! That was pretty lame..... I must be honest that Man U and Chelsea have much more depth and natural talent than my beloved "gunners", but I still think Arsenal have the best team and the players complement each other better than the other two clubs. I like their chances partcularly with Henry being in the best form of his life.

6. Milos

Milos Member+

Sep 6, 2003
    Iacon
    Club:
    Coventry City FC
    Hard choice, but I ve gone for Man U over Arsenal. I would like to see Chelsea win it though just because it would be nice to see a different team at the top.

7. musicl

musicl New Member

Jan 9, 2004
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well with todays results, it looks set to be Arsenal.

8. miko

miko New Member

Jun 5, 2003
    Ireland
    Yes, it does look like Arsenal have won it now. Hopefully they'll have a break-down like last season, but I doubt it.