Who will win the Libertadores 2007? [R]

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by JAIME CHILE, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    oh and btw what are you doing on the libertadores area??? you don't belong here! Your team didn't qualify! Only the BEST in Brasil, I wonder why... oh yeah..that's right!

vasco CHOCKED AGAIN!! AHAHAH They didn't made it by one point and lost the place to the might parana...

ahahahhaha

you make me laugh dude, go discuss the sudamericana and leave libertadores for the big dogs!

2. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil
    Vasco participate in more libertadores than Inter.
    and i'm never blaming other teams by their nationality or by their national team.
    this is an idiot association, like all yours arguments.

vasco and inter will play in brasileirão 07, try win our team this year.

greetings.

3. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Re: Who will win the Libertadores 2007?

ElMuneco, are you talking trash against Brazilian fans re: the Libertadores?

Please don't say yes. By and large I've got nothing against the CARP fans of the Big Soccer Argentina forum, but if you are going to start to talk trash, be ready to get dished on.

You've been warned.

4. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Participated more and didn't won more. Therefore we were better. There's no blaming on other teams by their nationality, the guy was asking why I think they are 2nd league and I told him. It's futeol discussion not soup novel, if you are too delicated I suggest you go talk about something less mainly.

5. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil
    participate more and WON FIRST, when inter supporters are crying for christian in the place of ronaldo in 97/98 seleção (hahahahhaahhaha) we are winning libertadores.
    we have 2 south americans top cups 1948 (did your team exist at this year? playng what?)/1998 and 1 mercosul.
    but in never was and never will underestimate any team for have less titles than my team, its a competition, if only titles import to you why you don't support real madrid? or boca? or independiente? or são paulo? or gremio (hahahaha)?

---------------------

you clearly blaming the mexican teams because their national team do bad in world cups. its meaningless this.

real madrid its the most winning side in the world and spain its a medium national team.

i don't have nothing againt be hard in comments, but its idot being aggressive, thats an sport and a pasttime, nothing a war or a game to destroy people from other countries.

if yoy want fight go to iraq or do some jiu-jitsu lessons.

6. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    CG, how could you forgot the Eurico Summer tournament? You know, Corinthians vs Vasco? I guess you can say they choked there, after all Edmundo missed the PK to give Corinthians the win.

7. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ahah poor baby has nothing to talk about since his team is noot good enough to make it to Libertadores so he's here in dying need of attention. Don't worry pal, in the end of the year sudamericana starts so you can talk about that 2nd class tournament with the ones of your kind. Remember, your team is not in Libertadores, you don't belong here.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    1948 cups? ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

your standars are really lame, the only thing gremio has it that we don't is the campeao da SEGUNDONA, and that we sure don't want to have it. ahaahah, you are a joke.

I couldn't care less if they do good, bad or better. mexico sucks.

pauriocas, no soul tsc tsc

go talk about romario 40 years old playing for vasco or your A team loosing on the carioca. damn you are a real crybaby

I suspect you are not Brasilian, teus padroes sao muito baixos, tu chora demais. A inveja do Inter ta te matando. Nao tenha raiva dos CAMPEOS DO MUNDO! recalcado

8. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    That trully was a pathetic site. They chocked big time! ahahah that was really something. vascainos always were recalcados that they couldn't be world champions, now they see Inter making it and they hate themselves even more. Poor babies, they keep crying.

9. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil
    no i'm in a topic debating opinions. remember: you team play sudamericana 2004 and 2005 and treat him like your world cup hahahahahahaha.
    sudamericana always be a secondary tournament for us.

yeah, recognized by conmebol. for this cup we play the copa de ganadores de libertadores in 1997.

gremio have 2 libertadores, won first, if you want a team with most titles in your state you need to support gremio.

why no soul? you put 120k + people in a stadium? you move 30k people to other state to see an game?
    you build the biggest soccer stadium in the latin america with own money?
    don't talk about soul, because your region don't have this if compared with rio.

much people don't like romario, bute he will be one thing that only 1 man could do. this will bring tu us 3 millions only in tv deals to the game 1000.
    then the romario comeback is a marketing strategy.

Eu acho que você é como aquela criança que semrpe sonhou ter um brinquedo por que o vizinho tem, voce sempre chorou, berrou, rancou os cabelos, viveu remoído nos cantos esperando.
    O que teu time conquistou o meu já tem há muito tempo, e difetente de você eu VI meu time ser bicampeão brasileiro, eu VI meu time ser tricampeão brasileiro e eu VI meu time ser tetracampeão brasileiro.
    e ainda libertadores, mercosul, etc etc.
    vocês estão de parabéns, assim como o são paulo 2005, mas não são melhores que ninguém e nem eram piores antes de conquistar.
    Deixa de ser otário e aprende a comemorar o que tu ganha sem precisa desmerecer os outros.

abraços.

10. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ahahah dessenterrando os mortos!!

more titles kind like campeao da SEGUNDONA!! ahahah you really have poor standarts, because winning 2 Libertadores and being demoted twice to segundona is like banging two awesome chicks and later taking up the behind with buba.. I guess gremio is a time gilettao e you admire that. AHAHAHA

don't even get started, I will need an entire topic just for that. Rio Grande do Sul has 1000000000000000000000 times more soul than rio, everyone knows that.

Lol!

teu time e' campeao do mundo??? quando?? abobado!!! ahahahaha

meu time e' CAMPEAO DO MUNDO FIFA isso ja e' o suficiente pra calar a boca de timeco ridiculo que cagou na vara na hora de tentar ganhar uma partida de 90 min e pipocou pro CUrintians (de todos os times) ahahahahaha

meu time e' CAMPEAO DO MUNDO! Coisa que o teu time nao e' nem jamais sera.

11. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil
    No, telling the true. Vasco da gama unbeaten south america champion in 1948.
    when your team play in porto alegre city championship hahaha.

i'm not surprise that a gaucho use an gay example to talk about other gaucho +).
    but what is worst? be relegated or lose an final to a relegated team like you do in 06?
    hahahaha, gremio is bigger than inter, but reach more closer in titles.
    if you cont history or other facts they are equilibrate, but your argument is only titles count.
    then you are a looser by own choice.

don't have, and you know that, our city have 4 teams who played 95%+ of all 1st division, and more 2 that played the first division more than 15 times.
    RS never will have 6 teams in first division, and we have a population not so bigger than yours.

we only don't need to do this childish self-afirmation.

and if you win the world cup, we are 2 times south america winner, and 4 tiems brazilian winner (tournament that we play against each other ans you have only 3 in the 70's).

legal, além de arrogante é a mãe dinah. hahahaha.

parabéns cara, agora os menininhos naõ podem te zoar mais.
    uma dica: seja feliz com as suas conquistas e não infeliz com as conquistas que os seus rivais tem. por que é o que você está demonstrando.

12. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    1948??? what a lame excuse for your shortcomings, to come up with those bogus, bs crap cups from the time people played the game wearing ties and caps. What's next? your asteca buddies will say that they were the 1492 World Champions when they played with heads rather than a ball... champion of 48.. my team is the current champion! the cup in Porto Alegre says it all.

"FIFA CLUBS WOLRLD CUP CHAMPION"

yours from 48 says what??? ohhh you can't read because is carcomida pela ferrugem!! ahahahaha

buddy, you are from rio, gala gay is next week right in your frontyard. And you are a gremio fan?? ahahah os podres se adoram.

The CWC and Libertadores Champion! Is just more than what you can be.

who needs more teams? fluminense is a joke, never won anything, demoted several times do SEGUNDONA and terceirona and only existed because Havelange is their fan, botafogo? they didn't closed that garbage yet? Your teams got globo and cbf other than that, rio futebol is finished for over a decade now. You guys are the joke of brasileirao every edition.

ahahah you guys never won the world because you chocked, have you won more than 1 libertadores???? ahahaha you have to come up with a made 1948 cup to try to prove their have got more ahahahaha pathetic

well, if your fake 1948 cup counts as south american I can't see why you don't acknowlege Inter's 2005 Brasileirao that was stolen by cbf/stjd/corintians... ohhh I remember now.. you must bow to CUrintias, they are your daddy since they beated your ass in 2000 ahahahaha

ahahah engracada alguem que morre de inveja do mundial pq nao tem, nao teve competencia pra conquistar na hora h e jamais tera a oportunidade de alcancar a gloria MAXIMA do futebol como fizemos!

SOMOS CAMPEOS DO MUNDO!!! te mata recalcado

13. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Mexican Clubs have alot of Local tradition but not Internationally. AMERICA could have helped the cause but instead disgraced Mexico with an asswhoop by Barcelona 4x0 at teh Club World Cup in December.

Mexicans have done reasonbally well in teh Libertadores, but theres a reason for that. Altitude in some cases and long travel to teams that are not accustomed to travel to Mexico. The SulAmericana is a 2nd tier competition (the best play the libertadores) so you cant use that as a measuring stick.

Dont get me wrong , I like Mexico and their national team in teh WCs as they usually work hard...but lets not argue here. Mexico and its clubs are as Colorado Gaucho said...2nd and 3rd tier. Win a few Libertadores and then maybe we can talk further.

14. super cachondon

super cachondon New Member

Oct 25, 2006
    sorry to reply until now but i was kinda busy ....... maybe you must think that i have inferiority complex.... or something like that..... only loser people in life would get down for comments like the one you just said....im a winner in everything i do thats why im in the position that i am i deserve everything i have because i earned.it........besides i said that it was difficult to defeat us............ i never said we were "the bomb" like you mentioned......... that is just your ego trying to bring me down but guess what im not like all the losers that you talk to..... i accept facts cause the facts were the ones that gave me the position in life that i have...........but is also a fact that in just two editions in sudamericana.......... we won one .... and we were second in the other one....... and we have play one final..... and many semifinals in the libertadores............ im fully aware of our position in the futbol........but we are growing more every year....... so if you want to make someone feel down ...... then go talk to a loser in life.. .....i was trying to talk about facts honestly not about pride ......... anyways............see ya and good luck......:cool:

15. super cachondon

Oct 25, 2006
    its ok i understand the position that mexico has in futbol........ but i said that we are not easy to defeat ....i never said that we were your equal....... what im saying is that we have proven to be good teams .....and if you like the cold facts you'll know that thats the truth......... and about the trips that you do to mexico ....... the mexicans do the same trips as well to sudamerica so dont try take away credt from what mexican team has done........
    and in libertadores we are always in semifianl ,quarter finals, and we played a final........ and we have only a few years playing those tournamets.........what i said was that we are growing as a futbol nation ........i never said that we were equal to brazil............. and talking about my NT it sucks i know that.........but that doesnt mean that im gonna feel down about it.......i accept that maxico have a lot to grow and to learn .......... but you don't seem to accept the fact that mexico is growing .........anyway see ya and good luck........

16. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    buddy,

If you are not a loser, good for you. But is really hard to believe that you mexicans don't get some kind of complex when you start talking this crazy talk that you guys are getting better.... C'mon, you've been getting better for years now and no results. As a matter of fact, mexico just got his a$$ kicked by the might USA, again!!! you don't beat them for almost half a decade. And they scored 16 goals and took one. Getting better??? At what?? Trash talking?? And now.. ok, you talk about being able to see things for what they are, seriously dude, are you really gonna bring sudamericana into the subject?? It's a joke tournament, the Brasilian teams that participated where all the mid achievers of Brasileirao, top Brasilian team did not played there. And even the mid teams that did played, they didn't even used their A squad. They prefered to use their A squads at home for a shot at getting a spot in libertadores rather than even winning sudamericana. Libertadores gives you a chance at the clubs world cup, worldwide attention and respect of our south american counterparts. What does sudamericana gives you. NOTHING, That shows how much they care for sudamericana. Honestly pal, winning a joke tournament is still better than nothing. But if my team would have won the sudamerican rather than Libertadores we would have become the laughing matter in my city, my state and for the rest of the country. You win the libertadores or you ain't sh!t. Period

17. super cachondon

Oct 25, 2006
    hey dude.......i said that i wasn't a loser 'cause in your last comment you said " mexico and me" .....and we lost to usa but we played well ...and all the most of the games have been on USA in mexico we won in the qualifying games to world cup....... so is better knowing before speaking........ and i know is way better libertadores than sudamericana........ but what i've been saying is that we have been in a lot of semifinals and a final...... and you make it seem that we are a zero..... if we were a zero we wikllalways lose in the first phase . and we we'll always lose agains't brazilian and argentinian club teams..........and we dont.... we are not at the same level that is the cold truth......... but at club level we are not a zero like you are trying to say ........ if we were a zero at club level then your team will always beat the hell out of us ............that doesn't always happen........ so we are not that bad..... as you want to think......... at national team level .i know mexico sucks but at club level we are not that bad.......but i agree that we have to win a libertadores many times.........but since we are only recently playin' it so there is a long road ahead for us to walk ......... i know we are not even close to be da best but ...... we would be losers not to try........besides are many sports in wich mexico is good at........that i could watch and play instead of futbol like boxing,wrestling,baseball,etc..... but i love futbol... and thats why im here.........anyway saludos......

18. brujita veron

brujita veron New Member

Feb 14, 2007
  19. brujita veron

brujita veron New Member

Feb 14, 2007
    After reading the story it says Boca will win it. Others that could win are River-Gremio-Inter-Veles-Santos-America:) GIMNASIA SUCKS 5000 fans in Centenario for 3-0 lossss:p

20. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    playing well and loosing = nothing

like all the gringos will all of sudden stop attending their NFL, NBA games and support their "soccer team", as there's no mexicans in the US right?? ahah who are you kidding, mexico nt playing in the US will have a lot more mexicans in tthe stadium than gringos.

my team never lost to a mexican team, we have always won in Mexico and Brasil, so I don't know what you are talking about.

21. paulo_mengao

paulo_mengao New Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ, USA
    Flamengo, of course ... and Obina will be the best striker.

22. sidis

sidis Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Itaguaí-RJ - Brazil
    from 92 to 06

1st Place:

Brazil 8
    Argentina 5
    Colombia 1
    Paraguay 1

Reach the Finals:

Brazil 14
    Argentina 7
    Colombia 4
    Paraguay 1
    Peru 1
    Chile 1
    México 1
    Ecuador 1

Reach the semifinals:

Brazil 19
    Argentina 14
    Colombia 9
    Paraguay 6
    Mexico 5
    Chile 3
    Ecuador 3
    Peru 1

Mexico play only 10 years, they can probably be placed as 3rd or 4th power in libertadores.

23. ar2ro

ar2ro Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Shanghai, China
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Mexican teams have a ways to go, I can admit that! Of the three teams in this year Libetadores only one is doing well in the national tournament. For some reason, Mexican teams can be really good one season and suck the next. So when they qualify for a tournament like Libertadores because they had a good season by the time they have to play in Libertadores they may suck (like Toluca).

Is it similar for other countries, where the teams playing Lib. aren't necessarily the best ones in the national tournament?

24. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Its the same for other countries as well.

In last Sudamericana:

Alajuelense for Costa Rica
    Gimnasia for Argentina

25. LOS_DE_ABAJO

LOS_DE_ABAJO New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    Colo Colo needs to adapt to their new posession-style and they still have a lot of work to do to be as offensively dangerous as they were in the Sudamericana.

As of now, Santos and Internacional look like the strongest.