Who will win the English Premiership?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by sarabella, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Jeddy Rasp

Jeddy Rasp Member

Feb 10, 2007
    out to lunch

Repped. So is it too late for me to pick Manchester United ?:p

What do I win ?

2. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    All they are doing is continuing a previous discussion but doing so for this season. It's done in hundreds of threads on BS and elsewhere. Everyone knows that this thread is from last season but it does not matter in the grand scheme of things. The only idiot is the lone person who has seen fit to make a big deal about it and insult other posters.

3. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    If you don't see the problem w/ having a poll w/ dozens of votes for which team would win last season and then applying it to next season as well I can't help you.

Threads where the relevancy of the topic doesn't depend on what year it is.
    Or shall I resurrect pre-Germany06 threads to discuss who will win SA10?

No, they don't. They're genuinely retarded. Every moment they spend here posting is a moment that they aren't shoving crayons up their noses or sticking their fingers into electrical sockets. Which they ought to do. For the betterment of the race.

What if, metaphysically speaking, it really does matter? What if it matters immensely? Then i'm just doing my part for the betterment of the universe.

Not making a big deal out of. Its not like i've declared that this thread is in the process of enriching uranium and is a threat to global security.

Who appointed you protector of the imbeciles? Or are you the one-eyed man who's king?

4. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    The old poll and the new discussion contained within the thread are separate. If you are incapable of distinguishing between the two then that is a failing on your part, not anyone else.

Lot's of older threads are bumped to either revisit a discussion with the benefit of hindsight or to simply continue the discussion for the current time period.

More pathetic attacks.

More irrelevance.

You quite clearly are making a big deal out of it which is why you have posted several times to make the astounding claim that this thread is old, attacked those posting and are now trying to create an argument with me.

Why are you to attack other posters for freely chosing to continue a discussion in this thread? Any further response from you in this thread will only serve to prove my previous point.

5. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    The initial 'why' should actually be 'who'. Everything else stands. Let's see how much the crime of posting in a old thread really bothers you...

6. Jeddy Rasp

Jeddy Rasp Member

Feb 10, 2007
    out to lunch
    Maybe someone should start a thread about THIS seasons likely title winner. For what its worth I 'm with Sanka Cofie on this one.

7. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Nothing is stopping either you or him from doing so. Might be more constructive then simply attacking other posters...

8. Jeddy Rasp

Jeddy Rasp Member

Feb 10, 2007
    out to lunch

Don't recall "attacking" any posters in this thread....coorect me if I'm wrong.

The answer to the question for this season is: Manchester United or Arsenal.

9. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    No they're not. Its not like there is some magical barrier between the poll and thread. Which is irrelevant anyway, because the thread was ALSO started about last season. Being capable of distinguising between one complete thing and itself isn't a skill, its a sign of psychosis.

There is no re-visiting in this thread. This thread is the EPL equivalent of me opening a thread on the 2002 world cup to discuss Euro2008.

Congratulations on a totally irrelevant argument.

Pathetic? Those were quality attacks.

By this point i'm already expecting it.

Just because I choose to point out the rather amusing fact that you lot are posting in a prediction thread for a season which is already over (and that qualifies you as a bunch of oblivious twits) doesn't mean I consider it a big deal.

Deforestation, the War in Iraq, the impending supernova of U.S. social security and what it means for my retirement, the difficulty in finding a decent parking place, these are big deals.

If closing this thread were so important to me I would have just said @#$% $%$&* #$%#$^ @#$@# @#$#@$ing !@#!@$ %&@#!@ judaeism !@#!@%

I'm another poster.

On a message board.

On the internet.

Who are you to attack me for attacking them?

Let me guess: it was the sheer emotional violence of my horrible slander against the fine people making predictions in this outdated prediction thread that DROVE you to come to their rescue.

I called them idiots. I don't see any of them losing sleep over it. Is it so morally reprehensible to make fun of a few people who are posting predictions in a year old thread for a result we already know?

I didn't mean to offend you oh Protector of the Nitwits of Lower Southtardsfordshire.

Your arguments in their defence are noble, if not unnecc. and poorly conceived.

I don't think you've actually made a point yet.
    Lets see.. older threads get bumped to revisit.. but no revisiting.
    Thread and poll are different, but they're clearly not.

10. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    My head says Arsenal, but my heart says Manchester City.
    The rest of me says "Teso's a bitch".
    God only knows who's being relegated.

Don't bother creating a new thread. This one has kind of grown on me. I think its all the intellectual discourse.

11. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Thanks for conclusively proving my point correct. Run along now.

12. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What point? That you can use the word conclusively in a sentance but have no clue what it means because everything you've said up until now has been utterly retarded?

Because that point is well made.

13. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I advise you to work on your reading comprehension before continuing this discussion.

14. koolkeith13

koolkeith13 Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's looking Arsenal at the moment. :D

15. italian soccer guy

italian soccer guy New Member

Nov 23, 2007
  16. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    So you're saying you think Reading will win the Premiership?

PS. You're still asshats.

17. revelationx

revelationx Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    London
    This thread and poll was started in March and so refers to the 2006/2007 season. It makes sense to start a new thread for this season.

18. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ssshhh. Take your pointed observations elsewhere.
    We're too busy being idiots.

19. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    You certainly are.

20. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    But you're not.

Because getting into arguments and trying DESPERATELY to come off as intelligent and self-assured on an internet message board make you cool.

You're my hero.

21. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Despite all of your whining and attacks you have still not bothered to create a new thread. If it matters so much, which your continued posts here prove, then you would have done so.

22. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I had to quote this because it was so awesomely retarded.

I might just pay to become a premium member so I can make it my OFFICIAL signature.

If it matters alot I would have done so. But I didn't. Ergo it doesn't matter alot, maybe? But my whining proves it matters alot.
    BRILLIANT.

Maybe i'm not whining. Maybe i'm seeing how many times I can make you post retarded contradictions or totally irrelevant arguments in a self-satisfied tone.

Because as you say, if it mattered to me who you thought would win the EPL i'd have started a new thread by now.

23. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I see you have failed to comprehend yet another post. Still waiting on that new thread by the way.

24. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I didn't fail to comprehend anything, except how utterly stupid you are. Your posts aren't exactly difficult to comprehend (although they are difficult to read).

Its the same set of posts every time:
    First you type something retarded.

Then I respond by pointing how and why what you just typed was totally retarded.

Then you say I failed to understand your retarded post. Like there is some kernal of cosmic wisdom hidden cleverly beneath the thick layer of retard, and i'm just not looking hard enough.

I'm glad to see you're waiting on a new thread, because obviously i've typed something here that indicates I have even a little desire to do that.

25. Jokinmate

Jokinmate New Member

Feb 26, 2006
    Winnipeg,Canada
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Liverpool all the way