Who will go to SEGUNDONA at the end of Brasileirao 2007?

Discussion in 'Brazil: Clubs and Competitions' started by Colorado_GAUCHO, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I believe we will have the same guys that are at the botton right now

flamengo
    Juventude
    Nautico
    America-RN

Nautico and America for sure, America no way they will escape, 80% from now on? Not in a million years. Nautico just doesn't have the team and the structure to make it. Juventude is going down as well, I think is unlikely they will make it out, unless Figueirense or Galo mess things up too much. And finally, flamengo... It will be a great day when they go down. globo and the evil empire will cry. Joao Havelange 2008???????

It would be great to see CUrintians go down, but I'm happy with flamengo for now, they escaped last few years, but this year, even more so with Joel Santana. I'm sure they are going down.

2. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Looks like you only got 2 out of those 4 right :)

3. Kempa

Kempa Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Washington Suburbs
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    16th place is currently Goias with 41 points.
    America-RN can only reach 34 so it is already out.
    Juventude can reach 49, so it has to win a lot and hope for Goias losses.
    Parana can reach 52.
    Corinthians can reach 56.

All these numbers assume they win all their games, which, of course, none of them will be able to do.

Right now it's between these five teams.

4. crfamazonense

crfamazonense New Member

Mar 6, 2007
    Paris dos Trópicos
    yea thats what the gaucho gets for opening his mouth!! Dá-lhe Flamengo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now its Inter on the lower half!!

5. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    It will be funny if it's Inter although I have nothing against the team itself. But I don't think it will happen.

What a turnaround by Flamengo ! Close to Libertadores spot with 5 rounds to go.

6. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    No problem,

I will be more than happy with CUrintians going to hell! As a matter of fact now that Inter is safe from the degola and CUrintians is fighting for their life. It seems that they will depend on a result from our game in the last round. I say that we open the goal and let they beat us so those pricks can go to SEGUNDONA for what they did to us in 2005.

7. FredGavioes

FredGavioes Member

Nov 30, 2004
    Boston/MA
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    awww poor baby still little upsetty that your bambi team lost 2005 brasileirao? =/

sadly for you, corinthians will remain in the first division =]

8. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    We did not lose, It was robbed from us, by a bunch of dirty canalhas. If you didn't know that, ask Dualib.

He will tell you

[youtube]2RjHL2G5mRQ[/youtube]

but dont' worry about my team CUrintiano, we had that stolen from us but I guess you guys didn't had anybody at conmebol to steal LIBERTADORES for your lame team right? Because that is SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER GONNA WIN!

9. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    and one more thing..

You better pray you are not hanging on the last round because Inter's last game is against Goias in Beira-Rio and we will open the goals and let them score 15 goals, you guys are doomed.

10. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ohh btw the game is in Goias right?

even better, let them celebrate

CUrintias you are going down!

ahahahahahahahaahah

11. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    I didn't know gremistas hated Corinthians so much, based on their behavior today and on things I have read online. That Inter fans were resentful after 2005 was expected, but I hadn't been aware of such animus towards Corinthians by the tricolores gauchos.

Well, SPFC pentacampeao, Corinthians in the segundona. Merry Christmas! :D

12. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Gremio out of the libertadores and CUrintians going to SEGUNDONA!!!

DEUS E' PAI!!

ahahahahaha

2005 ROUBADO!! Agora paga! Chama o zveiter e stjd!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AO AO AO SEGUNDA DIVISAO!!

13. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Couldn't happen to a nicer club. :D

14. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I think entire Brazil was hating Corinthians because the 2005 championship. Even if Corinthians prevented Inter of winning, still, it was all dirty moves to secure a title to a São Paulo team.

I dont think gremistas really hate Corinthians... is much more of a hate towards PAULISTAS. I was not hearing much people say "Corintianos pau no cú". It was more of a "paulistas pau no cú".

As for the hate towards Corinthians itself, I have friends in Salvador that said there were BUZINAÇOS there. So I guess there is a kinda of a national hate towards Corinthians. Belive me, the more popular you are, the more hated you will also be. Flamengo is also quite hated in many parts of Brazil. You just need something like the 2005 championship to put some flames in that hate that was hiding deep down in your brain.

15. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    100% right

16. Cool Rob

Cool Rob Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Chicago USA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does this mean people will be prosecuted for the events that lead to Corinthians' implusion, Kia Joorabchian and MSI? I mean its obvious the MSI financing was the cause of all of this. 30 million Corinthians supporters won’t just let this slide will they?

17. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    30 million? Where did you get that number from? If Corinthians is 35 million, Flamengo has 45 million..

18. Cool Rob

Cool Rob Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Chicago USA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got it from MSNBC, who probably got it from AP;

Corinthians' drop to Brazil second division a "tragedy foretold"
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22082455/

Sao Paulo state is a biiiig place, but yes, Flamengo has more fans. It's still a shame to see Corinthians fall apart like that. I would like to see a financial renaissance in the Brazilian league, and that has to include Corinthians.

19. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You don't know what are you talking about. What's the relationship of Sao Paulo state being a big place and the number of fans they have compared to Flamengo's fans. We all know that the millions and millions of both CUrintians and flamengos fans are people that dont' even live in neither of their states. They are mostly nordestinos that have never even set foot on a futebol stadium. As we call it in Brasil they are "torcedores de sofa'". What do they count for? How good it is to have over "30 million fans" when you don't have socios and must depend on the russians dirty money. My team has 6 million fans but guess what? Over 50 thousand paying socios and our own stadium, things that neither curintians nor flamengo have. At least we are real fans not some puppets being controlled by globo's will that pushed flamengo and curintians goela abaixo. We decided to support our local team and nordestinos should do the same. Great players have come out of the norte/nordeste and they should have their space also, is up to them to stop kissing the paurioca's ass and grow up. That's what I would like to see for the renaissance of the Brasilian league. As for curintians, I hope they end up on serie C.

20. Cool Rob

Cool Rob Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Chicago USA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are right Colorado; the number of supporters is largely irrelevant, proven by Corinthians this year and Flamengo in recent years barely avoiding relegation. You are also right that clubs should be run like Internacional (and Sao Paulo)- if this happens, there will be that Renaissance. My point was that Corinthians' sheer numbers and political influence could provide the outrage and impetus to make changes, however hypocritcal as it may be as the rules always favored Corinthians.