Who will be a sweet surprise this term for Bayern?

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by BMike86, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliKarimi

AliKarimi New Member

May 10, 2005
    Tehran

why the hell do you have to fight in every thread?

and I wonder why you changed your location and team

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    1) I am not fighting, I am merely posing a question. Why does everything boil down to religion and race for many Iranian posters.

2) I moved.

3. Caliguy

Caliguy New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    In your pc

Why do you feel the need to post in bold?

He states his location as the “desert” since I am only 99% sure that he is arab I just referred to him with the “sons of the desert” statement instead of “Arab”.

Most of the anti Karimi posts are from a "few" Arabs that are well known in this forum and others for there resentment towards Persian players that are getting attention and a few simpletons who’s opinions have been influenced by a few PM's and pos reps.

I don’t recall any accusations towards Jews made here, unless this is your attempt at gaining some sympathy for your position.

And if you believe that the statements made here against Karimi by the few are “slightly negative” then I believe you to be “slightly bias” and by your skewed question above that appears to be the case.

4. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--

Didn't you accused the three squares of bieng an Arab when he said something about Karimi?

5. Caliguy

Caliguy New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    In your pc

I “accused”? Do you think being an Arab is something one is accused of? Accusations are derogatory. I stated my opinion based on his posts, if he is not an Arab and requires an apology he can ask me for one, why are you so concerned about it? Do you realize that you just reinforced my case by your post?

6. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    STOP MAKING UP ARGUMENTS OVER THE MIDDLE EAST POSTERS!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE POINTS TO MAKE AS WELL.

It was a good article, and I enjoyed reading it PERIOD!!! No one needs to start fights with Karimi fans because their fan base is mostly Arab. Also Karimi fans don't need to jump all over the racial posters. Simple as that.

7. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    off-topic folks.. carry on with thread topic or move on

8. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Then again, most players don't have very public accounts of clinical depression.

9. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Someone doesn't know boxes very well...

[ontopic] I want to see Ottl play, maybe he'll surprise me just as much as Schweinsteiger did two years ago [/ontopic]

10. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think that either Ottl or Lahm have the potential to being great backs for Bayern. I personally hope though that they both become great so then Bayern has some German talent in their backfield. I know Lahm is a bit proven with his run with Stuttgart last term, but he needs to prove he can play for Bayern which I have no questions about him being able to do. I just hope he gets healed quickly and that Ballack gets signed. That is basically my "Christmas List," LOL. And maybe a really good defensemen couldn't hurt, and while I am asking for it how about a Poldi? Thats enough from me for now :D

11. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Not to mention the fact that he's a German International.

12. Karimi8Rulz

Karimi8Rulz New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    good one Caliguy. you just hit a homerun with that. Afarin!

13. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The more and more I keep hearing of Santa Cruz scoring so many goals, I am excited to see if it can transfer over to success finally for him in Bundesliga. Also when Lahm comes back it should be just like a huge pickup when he gets back and healthy because the only player that I think that is better than him is Lucio, Ismael and him are pretty close though which is good. Because Sagnol is not bad himself :D I can't wait to hear the news of what happened with Karlruhe today. :)

14. Matschr

Matschr New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    I'm optimistic Santa Cruz this year make the break-through, but he also scored the most goals before the last season.

15. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL, but hopefully one of those times the luck will stay, he is still a somewhat young player even though he has been with Bayern I think for like 6 years.

16. AlonsoH

AlonsoH New Member

Dec 11, 2004
    Birmingham, Al
    Is that new rule really going to happen? Only 3 non EU for the team? that would kind of suck for Bayern as they would have to let go of some talented players.

Off the top of my head the list of non EU at Bayern are

Lucio, Demichellis, JPG, Pizza, Ali, Roque and Ze.

That would be rough to choose from.

17. Karimi8Rulz

Karimi8Rulz New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    here is my keepers: Lucio, Karimi (relatively inexpensive & still in development), Ze

18. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Here's our chance to get Roque! :D

19. anlas1

anlas1 Member

Aug 21, 2003
    New York
    Roque and Pizarro are EU players as far as I know. And I'm pretty sure I heard something was being done for Guerrero too since he came from Bayern's development program.

20. AlonsoH

AlonsoH New Member

Dec 11, 2004
    Birmingham, Al
    But Roque is Paraguayan isent he? Im guessing that Pizza is cool from his italian descent (dosent he have an italian passport?). Or is the EU registration kinda loose? I dont really understand the process.

entirely OT though my bad. I think the person with the most potential to break through and suprise the futbol community has to be Ali Karimi. I really hope that JPG has a solid/great season and proves himself a first option substitute and heir apparent to the Makaay throne.

21. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

According to Transfermarkt.de, Roque has a Spanish passport and JPG will have his very soon. Pizza has an Italian passport as does Demechelis does too.

According to Transfermarkt, Lucio, Ze Roberto and Karimi are the only non-UEFA players on the Bayern roster.

Bayern are in good shape. Again, best management team in Germany and possibly Europe and the world.

22. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As funny as this may seem, this new rule that kind of sucks, sort of OKs Bayern to just divour any talent in Germany and makes it ok, because where else will Bayern get talent. So what Bayern is and has been doing actually is looked positively upon by the rules. :D

23. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's no new rule. FIFA's "less than stringent policies" make it possible.

BTW, I can give you a page full of what the DFB has done in the past to favor Bayern, (i.e. Looking the other way while they broke rules and retroactivally changing rules so as not to punish Bayern when they were caught cheating) but it's been all said 1000X before.......... :cool:

24. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am very interested to read more about it. :)

Please give me information, good or bad it has happened and I am interested to read all about it :cool:

25. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'll contact you privately about it. The guys here have seen enough of it. Someone will always take it as me being "out of control with Bayern hatred" although every freakin' word of it is true..........