Who wants to join a private 12 team league for $$$$ ??

Discussion in 'MLSFC' started by JamieBmore, Jan 30, 2007.

1. JamieBmore

JamieBmore Member

Apr 26, 2001
    I hate to say it, but playing just for the fun of the game or an MLS replica jersey isn't enough motivation for me. I have looked for websites that offer prizes to division winners, but havent found any.

I am going to start my own private league run through the MLSFC website. A dozen teams is the max I will take so everyone has a good shot to win. $75 entry fee. Winner gets 2/3 of the prize money, second place gets the remaining 1/3.

If anyone is interested in joining, e-mail me at jbell21128@yahoo.com and I will give you the details on how to sign up.

2. Jimellow

Jimellow Member

May 15, 2005
    Ben Giveth & Benteke
    What sort of feedback/interest have you had for your league so far?

I don't consider myself familiar enough with the MLS and its players lately to be competitive, but I am curious about how much interest there is a MLS money league.

I've been playing fantasy sports for years, but this year will be my first serious entry into the realms of MLS fantasy play. :)

3. JamieBmore

JamieBmore Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Sadly, I didn't get much interest. I also never found a league where the winner receives money. Its not too late to start a league for $$$$ , but we need more people who are interested.