Who to play as our "10"?

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jul 11, 2008.

1. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Wow! Right on target! Thats exactly how I play Winning 11!

2. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    hey it takes skill to play winning eleven, never compare it to one of his tatics. btw do you play online jaja

3. AleBoliviano

AleBoliviano Member

Sep 14, 2007
    NOVA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    O yea, just to bring up something, what happen with Jose Luis Ortiz? I remember when i was talking about how he should be called up at least to try. He was trained in Bayern Munich, Eslovania, etc. and he is a fast mother********er with alot of technique. remember, he is only around 23.
    By the way, i wouldn't mind placing torrico as our #10(like last game where he played great) but then again, it was only one game.

Do u guys think Pinedo is mature enough to be called for the national team again? I heard he is transfering to Almeria adn has been training as a striker and as an enganche(#10). What do u guys think, it is time to bring him back?

By the way, i think moreno is a fantastic dribbler with phenomenal vision, but if he was to be called for the national team, i would like him to play as an enganche(#10) feeding the balls to the fowards. And I would only like him to play away games.

Escobar is the answer

Viva Bolivia

4. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    dude no way man i am not snuffing the mls i think it is what it is, i don't think any of us can judge it untill some of the teams in the mls play more internationaly, but if you look at what i has produced it goes both ways yes it has a lot to do with the americans leaping above many teams in the fifa ranking i'll give it that, but thats because americans are so well organized and the federation is so well structured ( could u imagin if bolivia ever even tried to organize it self like the usa) off topic sorry, but the truth is that dc who i am a spectator off is no way in the same league of those "top mexican teams u metion" ie the last 2 games, at home mind you. the mls as a whole can compete with mid to upper level teams of the mexican league. however i will never ever compare the mexican league to the top 2 south american league. the amount of games played the competetion level its just to big of a difference. finally if what you are saying is true why isn't mexico signing american players all they sign is south american players my point is made right there.

5. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ok, where do you rate the Bolivian league and every other league where our nats play? I don't think we have any in La Liga, EPL or Bundesliga. We're a conglomeration of different leagues, styles and coaching. Nobody has been able to tie it all together since Askargorta.

6. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yes, Escobar is the answer. I wish we could put him in already and try him out!!

Pinedo in my experience of watching him vs. Ireland, he seemed like he lacked vision of how he should play oon the field, played with no direction just running around. He looked ok though in the Pan American Games when they beat USA's butt. I hope he grows as a player though, and he starts for almeria that can only be a good thing!

Moreno though is def. our best dribbler right now and best distrubitor of the ball in total, Hes old but he is our best option right now. Hes got the body, and touch, just not so much 90min fitness.

They choose not to buy american's because they are more Physical/ speed players, not so much technically sound like south americans who can trap, cut, gambetear better than most if all americans. Those are the players that succeed in mexico, the only real amerrican that succeeded over there was Tab Ramos who was everything i described above. Eric Wynalda not so much, but still scored some goals but got injured in the process, i wonder why :p
    I think Bolivian league is def. more tecnical, and better touching than MLS, but lack in physical strength, nutrition, better overall healthy players, and disciplined staff.

I think its safe to say the MLS is EPL of North and SOuth AMerica, stronger, faster, but lack tecnical skills... while Mexico is more like La Liga.

Very loosely.... i guess. lol