Who is the best winger?

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Hazardinho, Sep 21, 2003.

1. steve hog

steve hog Red Card

Sep 21, 2003
    miami
    Statto boy, no one is impressed with your knowledge of sh@t no one cares about. YOUR OPINIONS ARE POOR. You will have to stick to american football I think. You have care-bears in your bedroom and my little pony dolls under your bed. You only watch football because you like to see men running on grass wearing shorts. You wtach re-runs of games from the '70s because the shorts are shorter and the shirts are tighter. Please dont post on my board any more. No one cares what you think or what you say, and your mummy and daddy are gonna take the internet away from you for being homosexual.

2. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    ROTFLMAO
    This is too funny. Can anyone prescribe the boy some valium? Just because you can't look up a few pieces of information online? Oh, this is too funny.

3. steve hog

steve hog Red Card

Sep 21, 2003
    miami
    stick to yank football, thats ALL about stats

4. Jester20000000

Jester20000000 New Member

Jun 29, 2003

^wow that was pointless^

5. giggs88

giggs88 Member

May 11, 2003
    Virginia
    Welcome to Bigsoccer. I think you will make it in world rivalries. :)

Anyways, Giggs is the best on the left, no doubt. Great start to the season, i think he scored the first goal. Ronaldo,C. might not start for man utd all the time but still he is just 17 or 18, so even playing for man utd at that age is a big deal.

6. steve hog

steve hog Red Card

Sep 21, 2003
    miami
    The hogger is on your face. The hogster has become all powerful and will dominate. Hog Hog Hogster. He will be in your community, he will be in your car. The Hogster will be in the constellations of the stars. He is the hoggggggger. He hogs and hogs and hogs. The hogger is in your omlette, in your beans and in your steak. He is in your note pad nad and your wallet. The hogger is all powerful, he is the salt and the pepper, he is at the heart of everything. Hogster of the world, current champion in the 2003 hogging campaign. The hogster thinks little of you and will be in all of your photographs.

7. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Just wondering - why do you have little pony dolls?

8. steve hog

steve hog Red Card

Sep 21, 2003
    miami
    Learn from the hogger. Remember, the hogster knows all, and will always know all. You are not my son, I will not teach you. The hogger, hogging on a hogster day.

9. steve hog

steve hog Red Card

Sep 21, 2003
    miami
    why do you support chelsea and lazio? You have never been to Stamford Bridge or Rome. You started supporting chelsea since Abramovich came

10. Danks81

Danks81 Member

May 18, 2003
    Philadelphia
    Give me Roberto Carlos!

11. RoverMax

RoverMax Member

May 4, 2003
    NYC
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stop trying to act English.

12. steve hog

steve hog Red Card

Sep 21, 2003
    miami
    I am English

13. Emre5

Emre5 New Member

Mar 25, 2003
    chelsea,the death of
    get rid of the homosexual talk buddy.

anyways, Hasan Sas sure fell off the radar???

Give me Andy Van Der Meyde, with Giggs and Javi De Pedro a close 2nd & 3rd.

14. minorthreat

minorthreat Member

Jan 1, 2001
    NYC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    First off, Roberto Carlos is a wingback, not a winger.

And second, you mean to tell me that there isn't a single winger in the entire Serie A (or the rest of the Liga Primera outside Real Madrid, for that matter) that bears inclusion?

15. Sildegil

Sildegil New Member

May 15, 2002
    Then get better sources for ur infos, espn soccer is known for suxing.

Pires was born on OCTOBER 29, 1973. 2 sources : www.lequipe.fr + www.soccerage.com

Get a f...ing clue when u want to contest posts.

16. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Touche! You are absolutely correct for another month (if my info is wrong - I'm afraid I can't just ask Robert about that).

I still think he's not nearly as good as he was, especially after the injury, and once we all celebrate his 30th birthday in a month, he'll be past 30.
    (I could point out that my point is effectively valid, since Pires will be over 30 for the vast majority of this season, but I won't do that.)

17. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    Damien Duff for me. Was even brilliant on his 1st team debut, which I was at. He was a hell of a lot smaller then.

18. I'd agree with Giggs to a point - his crossing isn't up to that much but he still gets my vote cos when he's in full flow he's amazing. I don't think anyone can touch Giggs when he's on form. I know this is gonna sound cheap but i don't think any of the players on that list could have scored that goal he did against Utd in the semi-final, and anyone remember that goal against Spurs a few years back?
    Beckham surely can't be in the frame, the guy prefers to play in the middle - who knows his game better than himself?

19. You 'support' Chelsea. Barca and Juve? Hahaha, go and read the thread about 'what team to support'.