Who is Sahin?

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by Gmak, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gmak

Gmak BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 13, 2005
    i've heard about him in a discussion about the best youngsters in the world. who is he? where does he play(position)? how old is he? how GOOD is he?

2. snoooop

snoooop Red Card

Jul 16, 2005
    he is 17 and plays in the midfield, i think he can play central and on the wings.

Arsene Wenger called him the biggest european Talent under 20 and i think he is right and i am everything else but not an BVB Fans :p

he was the youngest Bundesliga player ever and the youngest player who played for turkish nationalteam.

Chelsea and Arsenal tried to catch him and offerd 5 Mio for him, but he loves Dortmund and will stay there, so they can bid 20Mio and he will not leave.

ive seen him in the stadium playing and he plays like an 25yr old player.:eek:

3. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
  4. kakaboypuf redded

Feb 1, 2006
    Rotterdam
    This kid was brought into the senior squad when Dortmund were in all kinds of crisis..financial and footballing. And he had the composure to actually shine and lift the team. At age 16!

That says it all...he will be big!

5. tomaszlegg

tomaszlegg New Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Torquay, UK
    He made his home debut in October against Hamburg which I was lucky enough to go to, and in his first full game he did not disappoint. Although Dortmund drew 1-1, Sahin played some fantastic football.

But a word of caution to some of you guys who think he's going to light up world football. Iv seen him play a few more times last season and he was disappointing, If you talk to most Dortmund fans they will tell you he has talent, but since his astronomical rise to prominence early on in the season, he just seemed to let it all go to his head a bit.

I hope for Bourussia's sake that he gets his act together for next season because there will be pressure on him to fill the void left by Rosicky.

If anyone would like some pictures of his debut, then email me at tomaszlegg@hotmail.com

6. Arlo

Arlo Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    not only BVB fans would say that he's talented, u know arsenal and chelsea made offers, they offered even a bigger sum than we got for ewerthon, and i think that shows how talented he is or will be in the future

7. tomaszlegg

tomaszlegg New Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Torquay, UK
    He is very talented, all he needs to do now is work on getting some consistency into his game! But he is still very young and has plenty of time!

8. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Guys,

Manchester United wants Nuri Sahin.

C.Ronaldo could be replaced by Nuri Sahin as the club chase 17-year-old Turkish wonder.

United are being linked with a move for the £6m German-born midfielder at Borussia Dortmund who names Cristiano as his No 1 player.

Sahin has been capturing the attention of the elite around Europe with his precocious engine-room talent.

Turkishsoccer news.

sincerely
    IWA

9. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchesterunited/s/217/217580_united_eye_sahin_swoop.html

10. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's funny is that in all this speculation, no one has even thought of the fact that BVB just might tell Man U. to "F#ck Off" if they come sniffing around Sahin.........

Nuri Sahin is going nowhere. BVB knows it has one of the best young up and coming midfielders in the world.

They aren't about to just ship him to United because the English press says so. :mad:

11. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Nuri Sahin scored the first for Dortmund in a 3-0 friendly win against Holstein Kiel. anyone have that goal?

Thanks.

12. HeyaBVB

HeyaBVB New Member

May 4, 2005
    Kiel, Germany
  13. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004