who is going to win the six nations?

Discussion in 'Rugby & Aussie Rules' started by gravy, Nov 3, 2004.

1. gravy

gravy New Member

Jan 31, 2004
    england
    Just wondering whos going to win lots of people saying this will be Irelands year, any ideas?

2. PsychedelicCeltic

PsychedelicCeltic New Member

Dec 10, 2003
    San Francisco/London
    Wales.

3. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Realisticly only 3 nations can win it now. Wales, Scotland, and Italy have no shot. I read where someone suggested that they have promotion and relgation in the 6 nations. That might not be a bad idea. Take the team that finishes last in the 6 nations and drop them and promote the team that finishes 1st in a 6 nations B type tournament.

4. gravy

gravy New Member

Jan 31, 2004
    england
    Yeah that is a really good idea would make it more competitive for all the nations throughput the whole competition. Who would be in the six nations B leauge though???? I'd have 2 agree it's down to three teams the autmn internationlas should tell us a lot.

5. PsychedelicCeltic

PsychedelicCeltic New Member

Dec 10, 2003
    San Francisco/London
    Yeah, Wales, Scotland and Italy have no shot.

Let's not forget the Frogs have looked pretty poor against Italy, it's only five years ago that Scotland won the Five Nations, and Wales just played the pants off the world's form side in South Africa. If Paddy O'Brien wasn't such crap, Wales could have sneaked it.

Stick to soccer, it's clearly your area of expertise.

6. gravy

gravy New Member

Jan 31, 2004
    england
    I take back agreeing that it was only down to three nations Wales were played really well. Off to see Ireland play South Africa on Saturday, will be embarrassing now if we don't beat them