Who here is a member of the Inferno

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by FCDallas96, Oct 27, 2004.

1. mudpoet

mudpoet Member

May 16, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I live to serve The Inferno :D
    New member in '04.

2. inferno man

inferno man Member

Nov 26, 1999
    Texas
    Next year will be my ninth year.

3. Scipio Gothicus

Aug 6, 2001
    Cabo San Lucas
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Member since 1996. I was recruited by Dustin and James, and I am certasin they apologize to all Inferno members fro the mistake.

Cheers!
    Sir Drinxalot

4. Balonpie

Balonpie Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Scenic Carrollton
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hardly you are an asset ! Keeping us in shape in all things Forest, the coca cola league & its obscure records as well as even more obscure historical figures of the past.

5. Mrs.TexasArsenal

Mrs.TexasArsenal New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    This is TA and I first year. We have enjoyed it!

6. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Still up in the air, but for good reason. I'm not sure where I will be.

Behind goal again? :eek:

7. Balonpie

Balonpie Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Scenic Carrollton
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you'll never STAND alone!

8. justscore

justscore Member

May 31, 2004
    Southlake
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We are Inferno newbies.....
    2 adults & 2 no longer want to be mini inferno dudes :D
    We will stand with the Inferno at some games next season :cool:

9. ZenCarver

ZenCarver New Member

May 26, 2003
    Richardson, TX
    lmao

10. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That would be an interesting poll - between the two of us, which do Inferno members think is a bigger mistake to have invited over? ;) I bet it would be quite competitive!

I've been in The Inferno since '96, although I didn't become a paying member until '97.

For all who are willing to stand with us behind the goal, welcome. For all who want to be Inferno but support the team elsewhere, welcome.

(dead-horse beating warning) For those who have concerns about being behind the goal from the Southlake Experience, consider the experiences of Sam's Army behind the goal (almost exclusively). Few if any complain about those experiences..... And frankly, that experience (numbers, coordination, although with better drums, which I think we can provide) ought to be a big part of our vision for The Inferno.

Bottom line, though - our own little Soccer Mecca is on the way! :)

11. Viking64

Viking64 Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Tarheel State
    Yes, still a member, and former Caretaker of the One and True Cup.

My kids were members when we still lived there, and the Aztec Princess was a member for a couple years too.

I joined back when I had tickets on the library side, and when they went to Flexipasses I switched.

12. hookemhorns25

hookemhorns25 Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Garland, Texas
    Will probably join before too much longer. I was hesitant to do so in the past because I usually bring the two little sponges with me and didn't want them hitting the playback button at inopportune moments like Sunday school and family reunions. But it sounds like there's been an effort to clean things up a bit, so we'll probably give it a try.

13. FCDallas96

FCDallas96 Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You could always join but you don't always have to sit with us unless you want to. Numbers will bring respect from the front office.

14. jeffenbauer

jeffenbauer Member

Jul 17, 2002
    dallas, tx
    That's a good point. My concern in joining was I didn't really want my kids to hear some of the more "colorfull" phrases coming from the more "spirited" fans. I guess I could just come over for the games that my kids don't come with me, or maybe I could just start acting like a complete arse within the library section all by myself!

Where do I sign up?

15. Mrs.TexasArsenal

Aug 24, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Yes, we have tried to tone it down a bit with the colorful language but now and again it does slip out. Especially at that last game .. F Terry Vaughn.

Join here!!

http://www.the-inferno.net/Join_Online.html

16. Balonpie

Balonpie Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Scenic Carrollton
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Right Here http://www.the-inferno.net/
    There are plenty of opportunities to share besides the actual match; however, I do encourage you and the lil ones to STAND w/ The INFERNO. The plusses of the camaraderie, the sound of the INFERNO SKINS, the dulcet tones of THE INFERNO BRASS (section soon to come) far outweigh the salty language that is becoming less and less apparent. :)

17. Jonno

Jonno New Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Although I absolutely want all the new members we can get if you aren't already a member, DO NOT JOIN RIGHT NOW! The season is over & we will be setting next years membership details in January. Just hang on a bit.

18. Mrs.TexasArsenal

Aug 24, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Oh .. sorry :)

19. BulaJacket

BulaJacket Member

Columbus Crew (hometown), Minnesota United (close ties), Colorado Rapids (now home), Jacksonville Armada (ties)
    United States
    May 9, 2003
    Ashtabula, OH / Denver, CO / MN / Jax
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I paid dues this year, but generally sat with my wife in various places in the stadium this year, hit up a few tailgates, a few watching parties, and a pre-season gettogether. The couple times without my wife didn't result in much. Only was able to make it to about 1/2 of the games this year, and can almost guarentee it won't be possible to make it to a few next season. I too am one who will not be behind the goal, as we don't really like that section. However, I may still re-up then.