Who Has The Potential To Become A Upcoming European Legend?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by pittsy1, Aug 26, 2006.

1. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    upcoming???

upcoming SoCal legend maybe! :p

2. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    haha, yeah, and raul has seen his better days, he is on the downhill part of his career, if he ain't already legend by now (since this says upcoming legends, I'm assuming he's saying he's not already one), then he ain't ever gonna be one.

guignol: you lived in america at some point? cause I see you referred to socal.

3. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    hehe... son, you're talking to a purebred product of the lettuce capital of the world, a place of which herb caen (yes, my 3 dot style comes from somewhere) once quipped "the only culture there is agriculture"... a town who produced a nobel prize winner and rode him out of town on a rail... a sprawling mudtropolis whose proud folk would rather close public libraries and fire firemen than knuckle under to creeping communism of local taxes... where there's more gunplay at the local walmart than in all of japan...

any guesses?

4. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    salinas, but I had to get the help of wikipedia, I'm not from the left coast and don't know anything about lettuce, just oranges and peaches:)

5. jerrito

jerrito Member+

Jun 22, 2006
    America
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Steinbeck country, perhaps?:p

6. McWorm

McWorm New Member

Feb 25, 2007
    ...I'll be all around in the dark - I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be there in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be there in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they built - I'll be there, too.

:eek:

7. Bartio88

Bartio88 New Member

Dec 23, 2006
    I myself have probably everything what it takes. I’m just a brilliant almost 74,80 inches tall striker. Excellent dribbling, tremendous passing, incredible heading ability, unbelievable first touch, awesome finishing in the box and deadly distant shots. I really just have it all. But I’m just too lazy. Also playing / training for a football club each day is too much for me now. Maybe one day I will wakeup I give it all because I’m not getting younger. Bart Longwood. Remember that name. Maybe I will be a European Legend 1 day...

8. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    At what, not being humble???

9. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    we have a winnah!

i took a look at that wiki article... what a laugh, it's just a real estate advertisment, home prices included!