Who has the best Fans in CONCACAF??

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by tico_sapri, Jul 8, 2005.

1. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    ill Comment later :)

2. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    TICOS TICOS...!!!

3. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    Mae en el estadio en Canada donde Solo ay Canadieses se escucho OLE OLE OLE OLE TICOS TICOS OLE OLE OLE OLE TICOS TICOS AHAHAHHAHAHAH :D

4. Jay510

Jay510 Member+

Apr 21, 2002
    Gadsden Purchase, AZ
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its clearly Barbados....

5. Flyin Ryan

Flyin Ryan Member

May 13, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mexico (sheer numbers) and Trinidad (sheer pride for an "almost" team). Sorry, but for our size and record, U.S. needs more fans.

6. romero09

romero09 New Member

Apr 7, 2005
    .*-PEREZ ZELEDON -*.
    Mexico and Costa Rica , nmw !

You dont see ppl goin crazy drunk and takein days off from work in US or CAN when they win .

i rmeber back in 2000-2001 i was a lil boy goin around in my uncles car with a cr flag out the window when we won WCQers ,

Unlce sams army >? comon now ? nothin comepared to Azteca or THE UM at Saprssia est. , or los rojiongeros at Morena Soto ,

My dads friend here in usa has a LDA tatoo on his chest on top of his heart and another with a gold chain with LDA on it ... but thats philly wahre ticos go crazy and stuff lol

7. Izzy

Izzy New Member

May 4, 2004
    Haiti with no doubt. but not when they are playing in haiti though. Florida

8. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    [​IMG]

Nothing compares to teaching the germans how to "Ole" or a 100+fans chanting Me-xi-co!

Hell even the NT of Mexico has its own songs, plus that Si Se Puede that now other Countries are starting to use.

Enough said Mexico has the best Fans in Concacaf.

9. RedandWhite

RedandWhite Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Canada
    Mexico. Definately Mexico.

10. BBC_

BBC_ Member

Jan 5, 2005
    London
    The Soca Warriors - Trinidad & Tobago

11. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    St. Kitts & Nevis.

12. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    I tottaly agree! which is the ONLY stadium that can fill up to 120,000 people and yelling Mexico, AND SI SE PUEDE. M-E-X-I-C-O OF COURSE.

13. rabble-rabble

rabble-rabble Member

Jul 26, 2004
    West Jordan, UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My vote is for Jamaica. Enthusiastic, supportive, and friendly fans. Great atmosphere down in Kingston mon.

14. Q Exp

Q Exp Member

Jul 29, 2004
    Mexico has the best fans in CONCACAF, though I wish they'd stop throwing beer and all kinds of stuff at opposing fans and players. Then again I wish that fans of several teams in CONCACAF would stop doing that. They travel well and own LA. They could play home WC qualifier games in the Coliseum and it would be like playing in Mexico.

My favorite CONCACAF fans though has got to be Trinidad and Tobago. Their home soccer matches at times seems more like a party and less like a soccer match. Brazilians may be the only other fans that I know that this could apply to.

15. simonb_nyc

simonb_nyc New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New York
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Mexico. No contest. However, Mexican fans (at least vocally) seem to be overwhelmingly female like South Korea. They both have fans that squeal at extremely loud volume when their team is doing anything remotely positive. It makes for a great atmosphere though. The US should be so lucky! Still, all CONCACAF fans are a long way from the passion of England fans with their deep, testosterone-fuelled chants. I have attended a few Metrostars games (mainly in the 90s) where it was similar at times but not really that close!

16. simonb_nyc

simonb_nyc New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New York
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Oh I just remembered. That chant so clearly heard on TV when the US were beating Mexico in World Cup 2002 to the tune of the Village People's "Go West" - "two-nil and you know you're ********, two-nil and you know you're ********..." They were England fans. Americans don't know that chant!

17. OneArmSteve

OneArmSteve New Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Ticos are rabid. I mentioned Landon Donavan after the 3-0 game and I was told quote "Please don't mention his name, he embarrassed my team and my country, and we hate him" Dead serious as well, yesterday I had three negative messages when Landon was about to come in. All along the lines of "********" or "Damn it, donovan"

Also when we beat them every single Tico I know refused to be anywhere near me that night. They will not watch any US - Tico contest with me either. I love those guys, it's life.

The US has the most well-behaved fans, which after witnessing incidents here and in Mexico has to count for something.

18. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city
    as you all know im Chapin, but chapin fans are there when we win and ditch the team when we lose, so i aint metioning that they are the best, i have to say mexico, i remember when they beat costa rica en el ricardo saprisa all i heard was MEXIC MEXICO, no tico noise, and besides they are loud and faithful, chapin fans in th US are really loyal, the ones here not so loyal.

19. HarryHooters redded

Jul 14, 2005
    i would say Canada but we don't have any real fans other then myself?

20. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    Thats A Fvkin Lie Dont Say That......the Mexicans Would Of Got Piis On There Hed Like Dey Did :)

21. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    As you all know it is ok for Ticos to get mad when their team is not winning but Mexico has everything, best stadiums, best fans, best coaches, better history, more cups, impossilby unbeatable when it comes to money (we are a multibillionaire federation) Cogh, Cough, sorry hairball. So there you have it.

22. tico_sapri

tico_sapri New Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Toronto
    We beat Pumas couh cough (******** ball)

N we beat ur srry ass mexico in azteca bak in 2001

23. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    Well we gave you the same medicine at you what is your stadium called, well i forgot.
    and Pumas has 3 of those ridiculous cups which we dont even care, all together Mexico has 21 cups ****** ball, followed by El Salvador with 5, so we are the best no matter what and shut up because I can go on forever.

24. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Are you serious?

I can't believe how much Costa Ricans treasure that victory. It was a good win for Costa Rica, yes, but it's not in a World Cup, and besides it was 4 years ago!

25. PUMA Auriazul

PUMA Auriazul New Member

Jun 7, 2005
    New Mexico
    You know they think they're all good because of that game but they dont talk of the times we beat them. "Ticos" Im sorry ill be back i have to go take a Tico, LOL