Who has meant more to the national team?

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Sudžuka, Aug 15, 2014.

?

Who has meant more to the national team?

1. Zvjezdan Misimović

60.0%
  2. Emir Spahić

40.0%
  1. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    So two legends have hung up their boots recently. Zvjezdan Misimović, our all time cap leader and second all-time scorer. Emir Spahić, our longest tenured captain and defensive leader.

[​IMG]
    Who has meant more to the national team? Discuss.

2. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    That's a hard one to answer. We were crappy defensively for a long time and Spaha was the only one making great plays and bailing out Mravac, Nadarevic types. Offensively we had some good players with Miske but he made things click so often and made us look better than we were. I'd probably have to go with Spaha simply because he didn't have as much help. Could have been much worse without him.

3. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Spahic but Misimovic is my favorite of all time, fantastic career and one of our greatest ever.

bosna10 repped this.
  4. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Miske for me, even when our Savez was fcked up hes stayed because he cared about this NT

Ronaldinho321 and 108thLegendary repped this.
  5. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    How about now?

6. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Misimovic, my take is that defenders mistakes are more COSTLTY than a attackers mistakes like spahic letting that Nigerian score so easily so a defender making mistakes and getting stupid yellows and reds like spahic has done in the past goes against him alot for me anyways also your best defense is your attack and misimovic always orchestrated our attacks also helped keep possession.

7. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    This qualifying campaign just proved how much Miske meant to the team, without him we have no clue what to do with the ball when we get it. Everything used to go through him.

BosnianPapiChulo and podrinje repped this.
  8. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He's the final ball playmaker we're missing. Pjanic can set the tempo, but Miske can make a chance out of nowhere. He was always slow, but very intelligent.

9. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Stilic had the potential to replace him, he was so talented for Lech.. Sucks he ended up flopping so bad.