Who goes?

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Dead Fingers, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
    I just don't know why bayern let him go so early but not to keep him to the end of the season. When scholl leaves, we definitely have place for him to play more frequently.

2. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    It doesn't seem that Stuttgart are too happy. Uli -you magnificent bastard :rolleyes:

3. scorpio81

scorpio81 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    hey all - hope everybody had a great vacation...

i for one, did - chilling for two weeks in manhattan and going for the 4 hour, NYE godskitchen dualplay event with pvd and tiesto in nyc and la respectively...

too bad they didnt have a satellite linkup like last year...

anyways - not too happy about trochowski leaving...

agree with the guys who are worried about a lack of creativity...
    would love for rosicky to join bayern but this summer might be a season too early...

i dont see ballack and frings being split up in CM until atleast another season, and i wouldnt like to see rosicky sitting on the bench either...

another concern is that with piotr leaving, and zes contract up in the summer, we dont have any options on the left...

lahm and rau are both defenders, so i hope ze extends his contract...

other than that, i would just like for huth to come in for two of our older defenders (kovac and linke, prob - kuffour stays, for me) and poadalski or lauth to come in for hashemian or even santa cruz (both of whom deserve a few more chances though)

so next season id love to see...

______________kahn

sagnol_____lucio_____huth____lahm

deisler____rosicky____ballack____ze

________makaay______pizarro

rensing (wiese?), kuffour, schweini, frings, lauth/podalski, gorlitz, guererro, hargreaves, santa cruz, rau, demichelis

4. BMGuy

BMGuy Member

Bayern Munich
    Sep 6, 2004
    vietnam
    No, we can use Rosicky on the left to substitute for Ze and also in the midfield for Frings just as Scholl has played so far or maybe let Owen go to Manchester United, then Rosicky has more room to play in the squad.

Rosicky might leave for another club outside Germany. Porto is now interested on him and Dortmund will sell him together with Koller to pay some debt.

http://www.google.com/search?source...rls=RNWE,RNWE:2004-51,RNWE:en&q=rosicky+porto

I reckon he's fed up with Bundesliga and may not want to join other club in Bundesliga. Right now i just have no clue who else we should sign to replace scholl.

5. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    Scorpio
    No way that Lauth will join Bayern next season. HSV just bought him and he has a 4 year contract. If Cologne wont make it back to the Bundesliga (which I seriously doubt), than there may be a chance to grab Podolski, but if they go up, he'll stay.

6. scorpio81

scorpio81 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

yeah i was hoping bayern would go for lauth last season but they got gorlitz instead from 1860, who actually turned out to be a pretty good buy...

but then they went and spent 5mn on hashemian saying they wanted a speedy striker to partner makaay (they claimed he would be the perfect foil to makaay) and lauth went to hsv for slightly cheaper than that...

i dont think bayern will get lauth and i dont think theyll get podalski either - nor do i think theyll get rosicky, for that matter... i was just stating what i wished to see...

i do think theyll keep ze roberto and probably get huth, though...

7. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    Ok, so I missed the wish-part ;)
    But maybe you'll get your Huth wish, there are some rumors about him coming to Bayern in the summer. And actually Hashemian was cheaper than Lauth (2 million € vs. 4.3 million €), but I guess Lauth is worth the difference (never understood why Bayern picked up Hashemian anyway...).

8. HerrRupert

HerrRupert BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 4, 2005
    madras
    ey tosh you know that mahindra really sukks hehehe...

i am going to bombay end of jan for biz i am going to stay in colaba any cool lounges/bars near nearby? good restaurants (european prefered) (icant be bothered to travel outside colaba you know mumbai traffic

at bm i still think their def. is to weak to stay in cl much longer but one never knows

9. HerrRupert

Jan 4, 2005
    madras
    rosicky is pure crap shyt if you gert him you might aswell get donovan lol
    :D

10. scorpio81

scorpio81 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

lol, thats why i was sceptical when you said you bought the scorpio, lol...!!!

how you doing rupert - given up on SN, eh? i come here to talk about german footie only though...
    changed my nick on SN...

lol, its been a year since ive been in bombay now rupert - got a job here after graduating so been tied down here - i hate it though - will probably be moving to london or back home for good this summer...
    so not sure about restaurants, clubs - atleast not the new ones...

bar/restaurants i would suggest checking out are leopold and mondegar - both on the colaba causeway... always a lot of european tourists there and good atmosphere/food/beer ;-)

anyways - will PM you some more stuff in a bit - the mods out here will get really p1ss3d off with this post...

still a karlsruhe supporter? which division are they in now?

btw - hope you didnt suffer any personal tragedy from the quake down in chennai...

11. HerrRupert

Jan 4, 2005
    madras

no no loss here one of my maids lost some relatives though...
    the old sn was best
    this here is not so great to many stu pid yank posters with no clue (they should stick with baseball maybe...)
    and weird censorship through the mods (censorship another thing the yanks love lol)

well sure living in yankland sukks (lived there myself for 2 years)
    london is cool so is bombay (i also think the standard of living in india is much higher if you draw a halfdecent western salary youll have drivers various maids cook etc...)

btw i have a sumo (yeah tata ueber alles)

something football related also:

it seems dortmund is loosing their license maybe so bm should be able to pick up metzelder on the cheap if he comes back to his oldform he sdhould be better than huth