Who gains and who loses from Arena's promulgation delay???

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by IndividualEleven, Apr 12, 2006.

1. XYZ123456

XYZ123456 New Member

Jun 13, 1999
    and on the flipside you could argue that Howard's the #2 because he got time in the Poland game and Marcus hasn't played since last September.

I'd pick Hahnemann but I'm not Bruce so who knows. Does it even matter as long as we have Keller?

2. Lloyd Heilbrunn

Lloyd Heilbrunn Member+

Feb 11, 2002
    Jupiter, Fl.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That kinda says it all, we can hope the guys who have proven vastly inadequate have an unlikely relevation, or look for someone else with a lot of time pressure to do so.

I think Arena does neither, he is praying BMB stays healthy and will end up with LD or DMB at forward.....

3. ty webb

ty webb Member

Aug 28, 2005
    NYC
    I agree with Jager here. I don't think people should just sit there and blindly back BA with every decision. He makes mistakes. The best coaches in the world - which he is not - make mistakes.

BA will struggle with the media if he goes to EURO. I wish the media would ask him some of the questions people are curious about on Big Soccer.

4. england66

england66 Member+

Jan 6, 2004
    dallas, texas

I agree 100%....I am on record as saying I believe the USA will beat the Czechs and win the group....and I still believe this. The fly in the ointment thing though is definately up front....and if the Bruce goes with the known cast of characters then it will be up to the TEAM to provide the goals to win the games....as BMB aside this group of forwards has not shown they can CONSISTENTLY get goals at the top level....not even close.